Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) (5104 Views)

Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) / Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) by MyopicMods: 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
IPOB Attack: Imo people running to Anambra for safety over as Igbos currently raids the community.

Watch below

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=466660084910524&id=100046996092209&fs=1&focus_composer=0&m_entstream_source=feed_mobile
Re: IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
They should start running back.

Anambra is not a refugee camp.

Obiano should tighten security at Anambra borders both bush because I heard they are using bush routes for their sojourn.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) by Jennyclay(f): 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
I'm currently listening to "We are the monsters you made - by Burna Boy"

Such a wonderful music.

15 Likes

Re: IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
[s]
MyopicMods:
IPOB Attack: Imo people running to Anambra for safety over as Igbos currently raids the community.

Watch below

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=466660084910524&id=100046996092209&fs=1&focus_composer=0&m_entstream_source=feed_mobile
[/s]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) by MyopicMods: 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
More

Re: IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) by BKayy: 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
You propagandists seem to know what happens in Igboland more than us.
So I went through the comments of the page you posted and realised that you people created Ebube Atụlụ so that when you attack you will say it is "Igbo vs Igbo"
Mtcheww.. Ndị ara.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) by jneutron4000: 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
Make them no run come West or SS o, make them just det run around for their SE region, or better still they run go North.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
jneutron4000:
Make them no run from West or SS o, make them just det run around for their SE region, or better still they run go North.

Leave matter, person wey use leg can even run or walk enter Rivers state or cross river.

West na another world there under the reason Nigeria, if not no body will know una dey east.

It is far to be explored on foot.
Re: IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
BKayy:
So I went through the comments of the page you posted and realised that you people created Ebube Atụlụ so that when you attack you will say it is "Igbo vs Igbo"
Mtcheww.. Ndị ara.

Maybe you are listening to different video.

Well that's not my business but they should all stay in orlu and stop running to constitute nuisance elsewhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) by BKayy: 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
jneutron4000:
Make them no run from West or SS o, make them just det run around for their SE region, or better still they run go North.
You people are easily deceived. I doubt if Nigeria is winning the war.
Have you ever seen Nigeria run this kind of propaganda before?
If Nigeria was winning, you and I know that the propaganda will be pictures of shot ESN fighters but it looks like the reverse is the case.

The news is always about reinforcement on the Nigerian side and propaganda of chaos to trigger the indigenes

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) by Ojiofor: 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
Chai ihe na eme na ala Biafra(Orlu and Orsu).All thanks to ESN/IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) by Conner44: 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Maybe you are listening to different video.

Well that's not my business but they should all stay in orlu and stop running to constitute nuisance elsewhere

Do you know what your monika means in igbo language? shocked

osagey efuola since 1998

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
Osagyefo98:
They should start running back.

Anambra is not a refugee camp.

Obiano should tighten security at Anambra borders both bush because I heard they are using bush routes for their sojourn.
JULIUSMALEMA AKA MALESZENAWI MY MAI GIDA PRIEND WETIN I DEY PIND POR IGBO LAND undecided

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
MY FELLOW IGBOS STAY AWAY FROM THIS THREAD

E GET WHY

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
Conner44:

Do you know what your monika means in igbo language? shocked

osagey efuola since 1998

I don't know teach because I am aware an average Ipob is an illiterate to whatever gibberish he/she conjure in their minds.

Nzuzu on freestyle.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dem never see anything...think is by shouting Ipob on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) by ProudImolite: 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
jneutron4000:
Make them no run come West or SS o, make them just det run around for their SE region, or better still they run go North.
we dey come West, wetin you go do? The only thing you fit do na to mine your ancestors skulls, then chop Amala and that green slime finish

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) by SIRRITE: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
NNAMDI KANU why, the gods in igbo land will fight and destroy u anywhere u are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) by Allsouls: 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
The person that made the video said it's Ebubeagu, but Op said is Ipob & ESN, why lying against Ipob & ESN.
Re: IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) by ablejesus26(m): 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Fake news.
Re: IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) by Balkan(m): 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
Afonja fake news
Re: IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) by jneutron4000: 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
ProudImolite:
we dey come West, wetin you go do? The only thing you fit do na to mine your ancestors skulls, then chop Amala and that green slime finish
We go pursue you back. undecidedwe no want cannibals, the ritualism your Igbo people they do for west, we dey sanitize, no come with cannibalism again o. tongue
Re: IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) by blancsn1: 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
Should it have been igbos vs Jews before. ?

BKayy:
Mtcheww.. Ndị ara.
Re: IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
blancsn1:
Should it have been igbos vs Jews before. ?

Nothing like Igbo jees. It is a brainwashed fallacy

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) by Naigleria1: 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
OBALOLA55:
MY FELLOW IGBOS STAY AWAY FROM THIS THREAD

E GET WHY

Mad man grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) by ProudImolite: 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
jneutron4000:
We go pursue you back. undecidedwe no want cannibals, the ritualism your Igbo people they do for west, we dey sanitize, no come with cannibalism again o. tongue
Na una be master of ritualism stop self projecting, We dey come create our colonies and civilized una and there is absolutely nothing any of you mongrels can do

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) by jneutron4000: 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
ProudImolite:
Na una be master of ritualism stop self projecting, We dey come create our colonies and civilized una and there is absolutely nothing any of you mongrels can do
Ritualism was introduced to the west by Igbos, the likes of boys oye, okotoko etc this are Igbos ritualist in the West.
Re: IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) by ProudImolite: 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
jneutron4000:
Ritualism was introduced to the west by Igbos, the likes of boys oye, okotoko etc this are Igbos ritualist in the West.
Maybe true but You guys are the undisputed champions now by far

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) by jneutron4000: 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
ProudImolite:
Maybe true but You guys are the undisputed champions now by far
we have declared war against it, and changes will be noticed very soon
Re: IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) by JohnSin97: 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
More refugees incoming in the south west...... maybe we should give this people their country.
Re: IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) by ProudImolite: 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
jneutron4000:
we have declared war against it, and changes will be noticed very soon
Akuko uwa, a couple was found with fresh human parts this week in Abeokuta, Ogun state

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attack: Imo People Running To Anambra For Safety ( Video) by jneutron4000: 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
ProudImolite:
Akuko uwa, a couple was found with fresh human parts this week in Abeokuta, Ogun state
Yes all the evil doers shall be exposed. Everybody is on high vigilance now and we would expose any evil amongst us. Is it not better they are being caught and exposed?? We know worse are happening in other parts of Nigeria and they are keeping it or they are not being caught but here in the West we will expose and clean our land of such evil act, so we hope to catch more evil people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibb's Day Of Reckonig Will Come, Says Vatsa's Family / Power: FG To Meet 10, 000mw Target By December – Minister / Dear APC: Abacha And Buhari Stole Up To $ 5 Billion From PTF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.