Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). (2650 Views)

How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman / Who knows this elderly scammer of a man?Grandpa proved crime has no age limit. / Man Rain Curses On Fraudster Who Scammed A Client Of N93,730 With His Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by ProudlyNGN: 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
So Guys I was in one legit Telegram channel then one Mugu pasted a channel link for Hustlers. I joined the group with the intention of seeing what they are doing.

I witnessed many kind of Scamming method and I used that to enlighten the Public and my love Ones.

So there was a day I posted a message in the channel saying I want to Quit this Scamming Job because I'm so engaged with my legitimate work and I want to move out of the country so I don't want any suspicion.

I want to help Boys that are ready with my loyal client so that they can benefit. These clients can pay averagely like $200-$500 on a weekly basis so you cannever be Broke.

All of a sudden Scammers started private chatting me, they were like, Bro how far help your Boy, Alaye reason me now street tight, Baba drop update now make everywhere stew bla bla bla bla.

I responded to them and said I can give you the Client But I need so so so amount from you as my Pay off so that it won't be like I dash you client free because I no be father Christmas.

After series of negotiation me and 5 if then reached an agreement that they will pay me for the client since I promise say na legit and moreover they can get back their Money in a Single Billing.

Instead of using my real bank account I open an online virtual account that it will be hard to trace and gave them. 3 of them paid 10k each and one Mugu paid 20k.

I transferred the money somewhere and Withdrew it. I use the money for charity and give to the needy ones around me because I'm financially ok and I felt like the money belong to the society that they stole from so it need to go back to the society.

After payment they waited for me to give them client contact and information to no avail. I kept on snubbing them and I no longer reply to their message. Finally I blocked all of them.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by Franzinni: 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
This kind thing dey sweet me... make I enjot the read ...then come coment my post

Op you do well, the country needs a cyber police force with direct mandate to trace and arrest all these scammers and make them an international example, not all these thing e.f.sisi are doing with yahoo boys wey nor fit settle alaye.

If we dont do something now it will be so bad that we wont be able to do anything tomorow. Becasue just as those making todays laws are cultists of yesterday, those making tomorows laws will be yahoo boys of today... its a given.

5 Likes

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
Chai!!
Baba Abeg do giveaway for us here on NL
Nobi everybody dey financially balanced
E choke wella
@ProudlyNGN
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by ekineme: 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
Two Wrong does not make a right.
A scammer is a scammer, In respective of who you scammed.
This is the bitter truth, next time just preach to them, wether they change or not is left for God and their consequencs his choice.

15 Likes

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by Dirtytotoisback: 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
Isi ewu.

A scammer is always a scammer.

One day if you run out of cash you would go for that scam.... And who knows if u were lying.

Death penalty to all scammers both the ones pretending,ritualists are nt left out.
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by Dirtytotoisback: 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
Franzinni:
This kind thing dey sweet me... make I enjot the read ...then come coment my post

Op you do well, the country needs a cyber police force with direct mandate to trace and arrest all these scammers and make them an international example, not all these thing e.f.sisi are doing with yahoo boys wey nor fit settle alaye.

If we dont do something now it will be so bad that we wont be able to do anything tomorow. Becasue just as those making todays laws are cultists of yesterday, those making tomorows laws will be yahoo boys of today... its a given.
ewu mehhhhangry
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
If i were to be you, i will let them know i scammed them. Just to see how painful they will react. Scam na scam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by EmzyT: 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by Franzinni: 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dirtytotoisback:
ewu mehhhh>;(
meehhhhhh... grin
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by Dirtytotoisback: 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
Franzinni:
meehhhhhh... grin
e sabi am, hausa he-goa.t
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by Franzinni: 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dirtytotoisback:
e sabi am, hausa he-goa.t
meeehhhhhhhhhh cool
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by Dirtytotoisback: 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
WhrightJr:
Chai!! Baba Abeg do giveaway for us here on NL Nobi everybody dey financially balanced E choke wella @ProudlyNGN
coded almagiry.... bambiallar.
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by Dirtytotoisback: 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
Franzinni:
i am a goat,i am a goat,i am A goat meeehhhhhhhhhh cool
amazing cheesy
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by Dirtytotoisback: 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
ekineme:
This is the bitter truth, next time just preach to them, wether they change or not is left for God and their consequencs his choice.
see diswan they form pastor, pastor my sexynyashangry!

1 Like

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by Franzinni: 10:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dirtytotoisback:
amazing cheesy

GOAT!

Greatest
Of
All
Time
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by Dirtytotoisback: 11:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
Franzinni:

GOAT!
Greatest Of All Time..

ewu mehhh i mean the one at my back yard.
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by Conner44: 2:18am On Feb 10, 2022
Anyone who believes this op and his lies will surely vote for buhari for third term grin
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by Harrykn: 3:29am On Feb 10, 2022
Too many Potential scammers on the internet.
You're doing exactly what other scammers do, ripping people's money because of trust.
Anyway you didn't do well! The money a suppose don finish that day so develop another format and beg to be tagged legit hustler when poto meets poto
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:41am On Feb 10, 2022
ProudlyNGN:
So Guys I was in one legit Telegram channel then one Mugu pasted a channel link for Hustlers. I joined the group with the intention of seeing what they are doing.

I witnessed many kind of Scamming method and I used that to enlighten the Public and my love Ones.

So there was a day I posted a message in the channel saying I want to Quit this Scamming Job because I'm so engaged with my legitimate work and I want to move out of the country so I don't want any suspicion.

I want to help Boys that are ready with my loyal client so that they can benefit. These clients can pay averagely like $200-$500 on a weekly basis so you cannever be Broke.

All of a sudden Scammers started private chatting me, they were like, Bro how far help your Boy, Alaye reason me now street tight, Baba drop update now make everywhere stew bla bla bla bla.

I responded to them and said I can give you the Client But I need so so so amount from you as my Pay off so that it won't be like I dash you client free because I no be father Christmas.

After series of negotiation me and 5 if then reached an agreement that they will pay me for the client since I promise say na legit and moreover they can get back their Money in a Single Billing.

Instead of using my real bank account I open an online virtual account that it will be hard to trace and gave them. 3 of them paid 10k each and one Mugu paid 20k.

I transferred the money somewhere and Withdrew it. I use the money for charity and give to the needy ones around me because I'm financially ok and I felt like the money belong to the society that they stole from so it need to go back to the society.

After payment they waited for me to give them client contact and information to no avail. I kept on snubbing them and I no longer reply to their message. Finally I blocked all of them.
you are a thief simple, you just created a new grade monsters who will revenge your action on innocent people, two wrong don't make a right. You are a thief

1 Like

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by ruggedtimi(m): 6:02am On Feb 10, 2022
ProudlyNGN:

u dey learn work Sha...10k?. And you had to open an acct wetin happen to btc...virtual act no carry ur name?
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by phemmyfour: 6:10am On Feb 10, 2022
ProudlyNGN:

What's the guarantee that you won't continue...na so some freedom fighter turn to tyranny

1 Like

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by BewareOf419: 6:22am On Feb 10, 2022
Op, you're a criminal too
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by Wisedove(m): 7:54am On Feb 10, 2022
You are nothing but a hardened scammer. That is exaltcty how scam work, promises of what that would not be given so victims can pay.
Op, you are the number thief(scammer) in this case y
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by FuckDModz: 8:00am On Feb 10, 2022
In a working country, you'd be in jail now.

How can you scam people and still have the guts to post it online? Do you really think you can't be traced?

I mean, the idiots that you scammed can even find and kill you.

Omo, people daft!

ProudlyNGN:

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:58am On Feb 10, 2022
The fact is you are a scammer angry and you use local scam to scam your fellow Nigerian... That little amount can get you killed sad
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by Arkadrob(m): 9:28am On Feb 10, 2022
The Op thinks that he will be praised. Two wrongs can't make a right. I'm so glad we still have some Nairalanders with conscience. See bashing back to back. No chill.

1 Like

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by michlins(m): 9:50am On Feb 10, 2022
You're a scammer and a thief. If you like steal and give to charity,it doesn't make you better than Nigeria politicians.

Y'all are torn from same cloth
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by BigYash: 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
You are just like the people you scammed oga (You deceived them,like they received people online)
Although they deserve what they got..

1 Like

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by ProudlyNGN: 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
ekineme:
Look at this Jehovah witness slave. Guy Some issues need treatment other way round. You need to flip the coin to some people and let them know how their victims feel about their actions. One thing is certain that I cannever steal from someone or take things that doesn't belong to be. If you are not a scammer also you don't need to be saying illogical thing like this.
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by ProudlyNGN: 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
Dirtytotoisback:
Isi ewu.

A scammer is always a scammer.

One day if you run out of cash you would go for that scam.... And who knows if u were lying.

Death penalty to all scammers both the ones pretending,ritualists are nt left out.
See this less privileged. Baba in this present life I cannever be Broke or financially handicap. Even if I stay indoor for 20 years I will never lack because I laid a good investment foundation that will be bringing me money steady apart from my salary from Fed Govt. For the record I'm in government payroll for life.
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by ProudlyNGN: 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
Conner44:
Anyone who believes this op and his lies will surely vote for buhari for third term grin
I don't think I'm here to convince you to believe me but you can dm me for a screenshot of all the telegram chat. Do you think scammers cannot be rip off? It's obvious that you are one of them. Wait for your turn.
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by ProudlyNGN: 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
Harrykn:
Too many Potential scammers on the internet.
You're doing exactly what other scammers do, ripping people's money because of trust.
Anyway you didn't do well! The money a suppose don finish that day so develop another format and beg to be tagged legit hustler when poto meets poto
Zombie just look at how dumb you are. Do you even read all that I wrote? I never spend a dime from it. I gave it to less privileged and people in need as charity. I'm financially flamboyant and cannever be Broke in this like prick.
You are pained because you are also a scammer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sallah Day Tragedy: Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Lagos For Cheating / See What A Girl Did To Her Boifreiend For Cheating On Him(pix) / Man Catches His Boss And Secretary Having S*x. Demands Money (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.