Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

A Very, Very, Serious Message Than Ever! - Phillipa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Very, Very, Serious Message Than Ever! - Phillipa (1689 Views)

Phillipa's (4-6 Aug) Visions Of Readiness Of Heaven For Rapture Of The Saints / A Very Serious Message From The Lord Jesus Through Phillipa / A Serious Message From The Lord--remember Lot's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Very, Very, Serious Message Than Ever! - Phillipa by goodvine: 6:53am On Jun 24, 2011
Date: 23/06/2011 14:18:28

A VERY, VERY, SERIOUS MESSAGE THAN EVER!

Just this Thursday morning, during the hours of 8:40-9:5,
I was in prayer with my family. While in prayer, I heard a
very loud sound of thunder. I saw lightening in the sky.
And I became quite frightened. Then the Lord's voice,
also came like thunder. He gave me a very very serious
warning than ever.

Here is what He said:

The second has come, and MY love for mankind, is lost forever
and ever. Now, it's lost and it can never be renewed. I, GOD,
am about to pour MY wrath. The only one I love on this earth,
is MY Bride, now, as I your GOD, said yesterday that the second,
for MY love for the world is about to be lost. That second, has finally
arrived. And MY love is finally gone. I asked you to make hay while the
sun shines. People in hell just want 1 minute, to come to this earth,
and repent. But, you had that privilege . And you wasted it beautifully. 
NOW THE SECOND, HAS ARRIVED. For ME to forgive you at this
second, will be very very hard. The hour, has past. Now is the time.

The Lord gave me (Sabrina) a message today after reading the one of Philipa and THE LORD wanted us to sent those 2 out together:

'The message of repentance has been delivered for a long time in this wicked world. Very few have heed My Words. Now the time is over. OVER INDEED ! I, GOD told you long ago that I am no GOD to be mocked with. I AM is the great Mighty GOD, Awesome in Power and Great to deliver. Those who have come to ME in this last hour and have prepared as MY bride, will go with ME, as I, GOD, the LORD JESUS CHRIST am about to descend from heaven to pick up MY beautiful bride. She is beautiful indeed and I want her with ME here in MY Heavenlies. There is no more time. I, GOD am a GOD not to be mocked with. Now go MY people and enjoy your last minutes on this earth while you can. GO and RUN to the world! Now go! GO GO GO !!!! I cannot longer watch you! I hate sin and I cannot longer watch you! So run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN from MY Face! Those who have heed MY Voice can rejoice now! MY bride can rejoice. I, GOD am very disappointed in MY Human creatures. O' if it wasn't for MY Goodness, I would destroy them all right now! RIGHT NOW ! Do you hear this? Or are you too busy running after this world? Well, you can have her. She is all yours. All yours. So go from MY Face, I must enjoy MY bride now. So come MY bride, come to your Heavenly Place, all is prepared well. I love you MY bride. You have overwon this world, you will be rewarded greatly.'

The Lord wants me (Philipa) to add this:

A VERY SERIOUS MESSAGE, RECEIVED FROM THE LORD JESUS
ON THE 22ND OF JUNE, 2011
3:20-3:57

Dear Readers,

Please this is a very serious Message the Lord, gave me, on the 22ND of June, 2011. This Message was received during the hours of 3:20- 3:57. The Lord wants the whole of mankind, whether rich or poor, to take this Message of Warning very seriously. When this Message came, I saw that the sky was very dark, and a thunder stroke, and when this happened, I heard the Lords voice, sounding like thunder.
And this is what the Voice of the Lord said unto me:

There is no more time. The last second is here. You should really be prepared. The last second, has arrived. Finally, it has arrived. You must set on, and start with your night prayers. Night prayers is back on.   Many of you are asleep. And I GOD will not entertain nonsense. I will never.  The last second is now!
And at this last second, MY love for mankind will be lost forever and ever. Do you get that?            You should make hay while the sun shines. For MY love for mankind is about to be lost. Hell is the opposite of Heaven. Hell is a place where mankind’s flesh, will be torn apart. A place, where mankind’s teeth, will be removed by the hands of devil, demons. Hell is a place where worms will be like size of a snake on earth. Then how do you think snakes will be over there? Please change for the better.  Let ME draw your attention to thing that will happen when I take away MY beloved Bride:
After the Rapture, 1/3 of the moon will turn dark.  1/3 of the sea’s creatures will die. 2/3 of the sea will turn to blood. At that time, the mountains will be moved. There would be dreadful locusts with the teeth of lions.
Where would you run to? Think carefully, about this. Read the Book of Revelations carefully. And make a decision.
JESUS 

Please the Lord wants to me to add this:
Revelations 6: 14,
And the Heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain, and Island were moved out of their places.

Revelations 8:8-9,
And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
Revelations 9:2-3,
And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
And there came out of the smoke, locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power as the scorpion of the earth has power. And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.   

N/B: PLEASE THE LORD JESUS WANTS YOU TO TAKE THIS MESSAGE VERY SSERIOUSLY.
HE WANTS YOU TO PRINT THIS OUT, AND SHARE. HE ALSO WANTS YOU TO FORWARD THIS
TO MANY PEOPLE, AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. MAY GOD RICHLY BLESS, AND ANNOINT YOU ALL.

Philipa.
Re: A Very, Very, Serious Message Than Ever! - Phillipa by Kossy04: 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2011
'The message of repentance has been delivered for a long time in this wicked world. Very few have heed My Words. Now the time is over. OVER INDEED ! I, GOD told you long ago that I am no GOD to be mocked with. I AM is the great Mighty GOD, Awesome in Power and Great to deliver. Those who have come to ME in this last hour and have prepared as MY bride, will go with ME, as I, GOD, the LORD JESUS CHRIST am about to descend from heaven to pick up MY beautiful bride. She is beautiful indeed and I want her with ME here in MY Heavenlies. There is no more time. I, GOD am a GOD not to be mocked with. Now go MY people and enjoy your last minutes on this earth while you can. GO and RUN to the world! Now go! GO GO GO !!!! I cannot longer watch you! I hate sin and I cannot longer watch you! So run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN from MY Face! Those who have heed MY Voice can rejoice now! MY bride can rejoice. I, GOD am very disappointed in MY Human creatures. O' if it wasn't for MY Goodness, I would destroy them all right now! RIGHT NOW ! Do you hear this? Or are you too busy running after this world? Well, you can have her. She is all yours. All yours. So go from MY Face, I must enjoy MY bride now. So come MY bride, come to your Heavenly Place, all is prepared well. I love you MY bride. You have overwon this world, you will be rewarded greatly.'

Another instance of the superfluous superciliousness that characterizes your race of vermin!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Psalm Of Life / Another Prophet T.B Joshua Prophecy: There Will Be Another Plane Crash / Who Is The General Overseer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.