Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Lagos Leads In Investment Announcements In 2021 At $8.7 Billion – NIPC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Leads In Investment Announcements In 2021 At $8.7 Billion – NIPC (5971 Views)

Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue / IGR: Lagos Leads As FCT Beats Rivers, Kano, 33 Others / Lagos Leads As States’ Mid-Year IGR Hits ₦849.12 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Leads In Investment Announcements In 2021 At $8.7 Billion – NIPC by adelaja70(m): 10:30am On Feb 10, 2022
OBALOLA55:
grin

YET MAKOKO WAS AWARDED THE WORLD BIGGEST SLUM UNDER TINUBU WATCH embarassed
Eleribu ni e.. Omo ale Yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Leads In Investment Announcements In 2021 At $8.7 Billion – NIPC by tollyboy5(m): 10:32am On Feb 10, 2022
Nisiw365:
They are yorubas. Yorubas are one
Lol acording to state laws this doesn't apply.
Even when acrued benefit are included.
Tinubu is just the only person making it look like that's how it is.
You need to earn the indigene trust to attain any political relevance in any state

1 Like

Re: Lagos Leads In Investment Announcements In 2021 At $8.7 Billion – NIPC by tollyboy5(m): 10:33am On Feb 10, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Abuja does not have seaport
So seaport is the only mean of improving investment shocked

Mumu excuses
Rivers has port

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Leads In Investment Announcements In 2021 At $8.7 Billion – NIPC by haffaze777(m): 10:33am On Feb 10, 2022
omenkaLives:
That's why some people desperately wanted to burn down the state.

God punish Kanu and his followers.

Amingrin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Leads In Investment Announcements In 2021 At $8.7 Billion – NIPC by adelaja70(m): 10:34am On Feb 10, 2022
tollyboy5:

Agreed, Oyo and Ogun state natives can't be Lagos indigene
Okoro, anywhere is home to a Yoruba person in Yoruba land..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Leads In Investment Announcements In 2021 At $8.7 Billion – NIPC by adelaja70(m): 10:40am On Feb 10, 2022
EastisBae:
Low IQ thread created to deceive gullible people. They keep comparing apples to oranges. Imagine re.tards jubilating that Lagos attracted the highest investments in Nigeria. Like seriously, how is this supposed to be news talk more of being celebrated? They keep behaving as if Lagos started functioning in 1999 whereas it has been the economic capital of Nigeria since colonial times!

Fools, tinubu met an already relatively developed Lagos yet he couldn't do anything outstanding! Did he build metro? No! Did he construct any huge infrastructure that can be compared to the ones he met on ground? No! Did he even build mass housing that can be compared to the ones built by Jakande? No! What about pipe borne water supply to houses in a city where millions make use of bad and undrinkable salt water? No!

Yet somehow somehow, fools and paid urchins want us to celebrate him for arresting the development of Nigeria's economic capital since 1999!

To show you guys how messed up your thinking faculties is for supporting rubbish, now consider this:

Can any city/state in Kenya attract 10% of investments going to Nairobi? No!

Can any city/state in Egypt attract 10% of investments going to Cairo? No!

Can any city/state in Cote d'ivore attract 10% of investments going to Abidjan? No!

Why is that so? Because these places just like Lagos are the economic and financial capital of their respective countries. Yet You're celebrating a godfather who is actually dragging the city down.

SHAME!!!
You don cry finish? I wan give you handkerchief ni o... Pele

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Leads In Investment Announcements In 2021 At $8.7 Billion – NIPC by tollyboy5(m): 10:44am On Feb 10, 2022
adelaja70:

Okoro, anywhere is home to a Yoruba person in Yoruba land..
sanyeri indigenes are different, all Nigeria practice indigenship . Stop unnecessary lies.
Nigeria is home to all Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Leads In Investment Announcements In 2021 At $8.7 Billion – NIPC by farem: 10:56am On Feb 10, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Lagos leads in investment announcements in 2021 at $8.7 billion – NIPC
William Ukpe 10 Feb,2022

$

This was disclosed by Acting Executive Secretary of NIPC, Mr Emeka Offor at a press conference.... said.

“The top five states by value of investments, are Lagos (8.7 billion dollars), Bayelsa (3.6 billion dollars), Delta (2.9 billion dollars), Akwa Ibom State (two billion dollars), and Adamawa (one billion dollars).

“/

Cc Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala

Meanwhile, the South East was under the covering of biafla at the time. Chai!
Re: Lagos Leads In Investment Announcements In 2021 At $8.7 Billion – NIPC by adamsmith914: 11:15am On Feb 10, 2022
Faller:
Overrated Slum

Lagos to me is just a little bit like Peckham

Yen yen yen

What's the difference between living in Lagos and living in Peckham

Lagos is Overrated and that's what you people hate to hear,

I have been living in Tottenham for the past 18 months, and I know Lagos is trash, Just pray to God you have the opportunity to leave Nigeria,

The World is a big elephant like you said, poor people like you and your family have only touched a part of the world ( Lagos ) and to you, you're leaving in Heaven, You really need to Start going out, your view is myopic.
Pray to leave Nigeria? Hammersmith W-6 London is working holiday 10 days & back to Las Gidi, the hustle continues.

Nonsense only 18 months? after you have paid your dues & suffered well in North London, you will still return to Nigeria in future, you knows you in The United Kingdom?

Or isn’t it that same UK that Justin Fashanu, Ibori, Tinubu & Amosun resided before coming back to Naija, anything new?

Pray to hammer irrespective of where you are.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Leads In Investment Announcements In 2021 At $8.7 Billion – NIPC by Cryofigbos: 11:42am On Feb 10, 2022
OBALOLA55:
grin

YET MAKOKO WAS AWARDED THE WORLD BIGGEST SLUM UNDER TINUBU WATCH embarassed

Those living in Makoko will never leave there for anything even if u give them houses in magodo

Which state r u from pls?

Just tell me d state u r from

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Leads In Investment Announcements In 2021 At $8.7 Billion – NIPC by Cognitivereason: 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
tollyboy5:

Those money goes to federal pocket. State owned seaport is near completion at lekki
It is not a state owned port...
And yes a huge chunk of revenue from lekki port will go to FG through customs..and NPA has shares in the project has well
Re: Lagos Leads In Investment Announcements In 2021 At $8.7 Billion – NIPC by tollyboy5(m): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
Cognitivereason:

It is not a state owned port...
And yes a huge chunk of revenue from lekki port will go to FG through customs..and NPA has shares in the project has well
Its a state-private partnership. And mainly for export not import comrade.
The NPA share is very little compare to Lagos government share.
Re: Lagos Leads In Investment Announcements In 2021 At $8.7 Billion – NIPC by Kyase(m): 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
OBALOLA55:
;DIS THIS NOT THE REASON WHY YOU ARE CLAIMING LAGOS INDIGENE undecided
tongue
lie lie

Re: Lagos Leads In Investment Announcements In 2021 At $8.7 Billion – NIPC by hollywater: 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nisiw365:
Illiterate, who told you most of it were through sea port? There are wire transfers which has nothing to do with seaport
Ur Father is the Illiterate here.Do i tell am not aware of wire transfers? You can not shine away from the truth.
Re: Lagos Leads In Investment Announcements In 2021 At $8.7 Billion – NIPC by Nisiw365: 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
hollywater:
Ur Father is the Illiterate here.Do i tell am not aware of wire transfers? You can not shine away from the truth.
Learn illiterate interloper. Most were through wire transfer. What is the relationship between wire and sea port
Re: Lagos Leads In Investment Announcements In 2021 At $8.7 Billion – NIPC by hollywater: 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nisiw365:
Learn illiterate interloper. Most were through wire transfer. What is the relationship between wire and sea port
You can defend your suffocated with whatever you like, I am not among those that shower praises on Lagos state, because the gave them the opportunity.
Re: Lagos Leads In Investment Announcements In 2021 At $8.7 Billion – NIPC by Nisiw365: 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
hollywater:
You can defend your suffocated with whatever you like, I am not among those that shower praises on Lagos state, because the gave them the opportunity.
Just accept you aren't exposed
Re: Lagos Leads In Investment Announcements In 2021 At $8.7 Billion – NIPC by hollywater: 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nisiw365:
Just accept you aren't exposed
Look this fool,where have you been in your lifetime if not Lagos?
Re: Lagos Leads In Investment Announcements In 2021 At $8.7 Billion – NIPC by lebuhsi(m): 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
hollywater:
Look this fool,where have you been in your lifetime if not Lagos?
smart how you try turn the convo on its head bro
Re: Lagos Leads In Investment Announcements In 2021 At $8.7 Billion – NIPC by muykem: 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
Faller:
Overrated Slum

Yen yen yen

I have been living in Tottenham for the past 18 months, and I know Lagos is trash, Just pray to God you have the opportunity to leave Nigeria,

The World is a big elephant like you said, poor people like you and your family have only touched a part of the world ( Lagos ) and to you, you're living in Heaven, You really need to Start going out, your view is myopic.
Now I see because they smuggle you to Tottenham 18months ago then you think that you have arrived. Which work are you doing their to start with? There's no conutry in the planet earth that will rank me among the poor using their own standards.
Re: Lagos Leads In Investment Announcements In 2021 At $8.7 Billion – NIPC by Stinto: 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
Faller:
Overrated Slum

Yen yen yen

The World is a big elephant like you said, poor people like you and your family have only touched a part of the world ( Lagos ) and to you, you're living in Heaven, You really need to Start going out, your view is myopic.
, where in Tottenham do you resides?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Gives 50 Hectares Of Land To Farmers For Free / Are You At Surulere : What's The Traffic Like? / Yinka Odumakin Ceased Being Buhari’s Spokesman Since 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.