Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,585 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

'I Didn't Murder Or Hurt Anyone,' Salah Abdeslam, The Prime Suspect In The 130-p - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Didn't Murder Or Hurt Anyone,' Salah Abdeslam, The Prime Suspect In The 130-p (239 Views)

White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt / Police Arrest Prime Suspect In Viral Video Of Girls Beating Their Friend Over Ma / Prime Suspect In Abeokuta Couple’s Murder Escapes From Police Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Didn't Murder Or Hurt Anyone,' Salah Abdeslam, The Prime Suspect In The 130-p by Palevu: 8:16am On Feb 10, 2022
Salah Abdeslam, the prime suspect in a jihadist terrorist attack in Paris in November 2015 that killed 130 people, has told a French court that he has never murdered or maimed anyone.

The lone surviving member of the Islamist cell accused of carrying out the gun and bomb attacks on six restaurants and bars, the Bataclan concert venue, and the national soccer stadium in Paris is French-Moroccan Abdeslam.

Among the 20 defendants, he is the only one charged with murder, attempted murder, and hostage-taking.

Today, I wanted to state unequivocally that I did not kill or injure anyone. Under inquiry, Abdeslam stated, "I didn't even make a scratch."

It's necessary for me to say this since individuals have been slandering me since the beginning of this lawsuit.

Abdeslam has never expressed regret for the attacks since they occurred on November 13, 2015.

If convicted, he might spend the rest of his life in prison.

According to Abdeslam, the Islamic State terrorist group targeted Paris in 2015 to pressure then-President Francois Hollande to stop French military operations against the organisation in Syria and Iraq.

In court, Abdeslam remarked of Hollande, "It's his fault that we're here today."

"They retaliated against France and the West's aggressiveness."

https://vivsco.com/2022/02/10/i-didnt-murder-or-hurt-salah-abdeslam/

Re: 'I Didn't Murder Or Hurt Anyone,' Salah Abdeslam, The Prime Suspect In The 130-p by VEXT: 8:56am On Feb 10, 2022
Stupid Islamic mohammadian Terrorist...
Re: 'I Didn't Murder Or Hurt Anyone,' Salah Abdeslam, The Prime Suspect In The 130-p by dawnomike(m): 9:01am On Feb 10, 2022
His mumu has landed him to where he belongs...

(1) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Co-wife To Death Over Sex Turn With Their Husband / NDLEA Operatives Arrest Mohbad And Zinoleesky Without An Arrest Warrant / Video: If You Don't Have A Dream...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.