Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Sad News - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sad News (495 Views)

BREAKING: Another Sad News For NDA As Major Kidnapped By Bandits Found Dead [PHO / SAD NEWS: Man Stoned To Death For Stealing Cat At Tema (photos) / Sad News: 7 Storey Building Collapses In Imo While Workers Are Inside, Scores... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad News by Djkenny080(m): 8:48am On Feb 10, 2022
Sad News!!!���

Happened live in
PORT HARCOURT RIVERS STATE.

There is confusion in front of Ignatius Ajuru Collage Of Education Iwofe school gate right now.
The school security found four (3) heads in a student's bag.
A girl about 20 years old, with a big handbag boarded a taxi from Rumuokoro to Iwofe.
The driver being vibrant felt a strong smell coming from the girl's handbag. The horrible smell made the driver suspicious, who then use the light to signal the police at the stop and search point but the police were too busy to notice this.
When he got to the school main gate, he raised alarm they held the girl and beckoned on the school security to search the girl's bag. Many people were afraid not knowing what was happening. One of the security was shocked when he opened the girl's bag and found three heads in the girl's bag.

After cross examination of the heads, the school security guards found out that the heads were known heads.

It was Samsung charger head, Infinix charger head, and one Huawei charger head.

I appreciate your effort in reading this. You can continue what you were doing.

Re: Sad News by donziller(m): 8:52am On Feb 10, 2022
Lol, u really got me laughing, y do people like bad and sad news

1 Like

Re: Sad News by donbachi(m): 9:07am On Feb 10, 2022
All ur chargers must burn,ur phones must suffer meningitis and network failure.for dis deceit.

1 Like

Re: Sad News by Djkenny080(m): 10:48am On Feb 10, 2022
Hahahahahahha. Una dey wait for bad things to happen.
Re: Sad News by Djkenny080(m): 10:51am On Feb 10, 2022
donziller:
Lol, u really got me laughing, y do people like bad and sad news
yes! Not all the time bad news.
Re: Sad News by Gben5: 10:59am On Feb 10, 2022
MAD OP....
Re: Sad News by lawalosky(m): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
Mtweew I knew is something like this
Re: Sad News by Boogyman557: 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I SWEAR DOWN

As I de READ dis ur STORY wit WEED 4 MOUTH..

I don already de LOAD my KALA with ENOUGH BULLET to BLAST d useless BANI left leg DROP 4 GROUND..

But as E don be NOW..

Make I LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN
Re: Sad News by margaret515: 12:08am On Feb 11, 2022
sad

(1) (Reply)

Empire Star Jussie Smollett [jamal Lyon] Released From Country Jail (pics) / Suspended Lagos Nurtw Forces 10k And 30k Unknown Registration Fees On Keke / Truth Why Dave Sound Engineer Was Killed & Burnt In Lekki Lagos By Hausa Okada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.