Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Why Do People Value The Dead More Than The Living? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do People Value The Dead More Than The Living? (317 Views)

Why Don't White People Value Their Lives / Why Do People Wait Till January Of Every Year To Make Resolutions? / Movie: Day Of The Dead Bloodline (2018) || Deckmob.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Value The Dead More Than The Living? by Abovebest(m): 8:56am On Feb 10, 2022
The only time some people get popular is in their dead

People will start sharing how good they're, how talented they are and those stuff

The living will ask for help, everyone will look away

But if the person commit suicide because of issues around him that people around him could help but didn't

The same people will speak fowl.... Why did s/he not ask?

Why commit suicide?

My question is
Must people die before valuing them?

Why don't we value the living?

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Value The Dead More Than The Living? by donbachi(m): 9:00am On Feb 10, 2022
They want them down the ground and not on their feet.
Re: Why Do People Value The Dead More Than The Living? by posty56: 9:04am On Feb 10, 2022
value the dead ? lmao they don't value dead at all, they just feel sympathy for a little while, and use the death to chase clout after that you are forgotten and life goes on, even me I admit I don't carry dead people long on mine mind unless I see something that reminds me of death, so op whether alive or dead you are not just important to most people accept this and know peace,my goal is just to enjoy life.
Re: Why Do People Value The Dead More Than The Living? by Jennyclay(f): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2022
This is common among the male nollywood actors.

Once they fall sick, and they try to solicit for funds for treatment, everyone would turn deaf ears (especially from their fellow actors & actress). But the moment he's dead, his funeral would be so LOUD

So my dear, nobody care about you when you're alive.
Re: Why Do People Value The Dead More Than The Living? by Abovebest(m): 9:05am On Feb 10, 2022
posty56:
value the dead ? lmao they don't value dead at all, they just feel sympathy for a little while, and use the death to chase clout after that you are forgotten and life goes on, even me I admit I don't carry dead people long on mine mind unless I see something that reminds me of death, so op whether alive or dead you are not just important to most people accept this and know peace,my goal is just to enjoy life.

It's pathetic

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Value The Dead More Than The Living? by posty56: 9:09am On Feb 10, 2022
Abovebest:

It's pathetic
it's not pathetic its life for you, accept it and make peace with yourself, you not important, nobody go carry you for mind because of your death, enjoy your days while e last, peace out .

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Value The Dead More Than The Living? by playapayaski: 9:18am On Feb 10, 2022
Only those used as cadavers are valued but A BIT.. and quite frankly we all are walking cadavers, nobody absolutely nobody gives a shit about you.. it's all fake tears n eulogy
Re: Why Do People Value The Dead More Than The Living? by Nonexisting: 9:28am On Feb 10, 2022
I don't know. Maybe you can die and let us find out. Na joke oo abeg. grin Nobody is dying young again in this forum in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Why Do People Value The Dead More Than The Living? by Professorcplus(m): 9:55am On Feb 10, 2022
That developer that died from his collapse building at Ikoyi, you see how family are already fighting for their best interest.

Only few will value you after you've long gone. Other are for ceremony

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Spotted Looking At A Woman's Butt During A Church Service (video) / Sure Pool Week / Simi Beats Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade + Toyin Abraham Sheds Tears Over Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.