Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,649 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

Can You Be Able To Lay Down With Your Mother For Cash - Teenager Tells The Wells - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can You Be Able To Lay Down With Your Mother For Cash - Teenager Tells The Wells (307 Views)

Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) / My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me For Over 7 Years - Teenager Tells Police / Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Be Able To Lay Down With Your Mother For Cash - Teenager Tells The Wells by Bila12(m): 9:11am On Feb 10, 2022
A youngster who is intensely submerged in yippee hurray has unobtrusively uncovered that he engaged in sexual relations with his organic mother before he was guided into the genuine of abundance profoundly. Read more here and follow us for More
https://www.operanewsapp.com/gh/en/share/detail?news_id=eb2b1a61cca50e94be29fbda25cacc5b&news_entry_id=s68171b26220208en_gh&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_8d01ae0a-ad6e-4fbc-b2c4-dd830ee6a40c&from=news

Re: Can You Be Able To Lay Down With Your Mother For Cash - Teenager Tells The Wells by donbachi(m): 9:15am On Feb 10, 2022
And we expect dis one to show our daughters mercy.if he's asked to bring 1 female head.dis guy will ask the native doctor "1 head go do?"

2 Likes

Re: Can You Be Able To Lay Down With Your Mother For Cash - Teenager Tells The Wells by Bila12(m): 9:27am On Feb 10, 2022
So you mean this one is better right for me none is good oo grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van At The Idi Ape Axis Of Ibadan (VIDEO) / Ahh See Wetin Nairaland Don Do 2032 / Watch Video: Dispatch Rider Nabbed With Baby Inside Courier Box In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.