Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals (15085 Views)

FG Grants N16 Trillion Waiver To Dangote, Honeywell, 44 Others / Tollgates To Return As FG Grants Individuals Licence To Build, Maintain Highways / FG Grants Dangote Cement Exemption From Land Border Closure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by pacespot(m): 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
Where are they from, I hope they are not Buhari cousins?
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by tymicjay77: 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
Election is closer now, they are coming with stupid policy that will have evil effect later in future.... All this foreigner I can bet my right balls they are for election purposes. Niger Republic and Benin republic citizens are the likely people .
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by Tobimathew: 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
the are mostly Fulani's from other West Africa country

mind you i dey buy local facebook account wey pass two years (2-3 years- 7k 3-5 years-9k 5 yrs above - 12k,instant pay
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by pansophist(m): 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
Verily I say unto ye foreigners claiming thy citizenship of Nigeria, unless you give up your original nationality, I shall not take you serious. For of what benefit would one give up a western citizenship for Nigerian citizenship? Yoy have both, shared allegiance, and protected from the tragedy that befalls the possessor of Nigerian citizenship.

1 Like

Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by Basher8583: 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
Archworld:

Does not anyone need visa to move to and fro in Nigeria especially as black man ?
Seeking for citizenship is a total waste of time cos once you are in Nigeria, you are in Nigeria for sure. Nobody can track you especially if you are black man. If you are white, just give police #2,500 , they will protect you with all the ammunition.

For those seeking for citizenship, let them be informed that i have not had light since on Sunday.
I pay for electricity bill, NEPA will fail to read the meter and will bring estimated bill. Despite of the estimated billing , give me light , they refused. We buy electric poles , wires, transformers, pay for meters , pay for electricity bill, and when the light gets bad, we hire NEPA and pay them specially for the repair and yet we can't have light.
Why do we pay for darkness ?

Please speak for yourself
Na me say make you go live for the shittiest part of Naija.

I'm sure if you travel out na the same shit hole environment you will be looking for.
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
Na because this foreigners wan marry Nigerian girls??

No be condition ni?.... abi na wetin?
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
Na because this foreigners wan marry Nigerian girls??

No be condition ni?.... abi na wetin?..

If not for privacy we for like know them oooo..

Apc and lies is like 5&6..
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by Jjennecco: 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
Incase you don't know many lebanonise are nigeria citizens.

Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by razzydoo(m): 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
American wonder. grin
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by Archworld(m): 12:04am On Feb 11, 2022
Basher8583:

Please speak for yourself
Na me say make you go live for the shittiest part of Naija.

I'm sure if you travel out na the same shit hole environment you will be looking for.

What is really wrong with this one ? Are you insane or someone is using your brain to smoke ? Has sense become to too difficult ? To whom brain is given , sense is expected
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by Basher8583: 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
Archworld:

What is really wrong with this one ? Are you insane or someone is using your brain to smoke ? Has sense become to too difficult ? To whom brain is given , sense is expected

All this insults for me alone?
Haba na so my talk take hit you like zuma rock so tey you hurl all this insults at me.

You are a real frustrated SLUM DOG.
Betta gheto gangsta

.......Hahaha......
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by Weyrehmod: 11:40am On Feb 14, 2022
Tobimathew:
the are mostly Fulani's from other West Africa country

mind you i dey buy local facebook account wey pass two years
(2-3 years- 7k
3-5 years-9k
5 yrs above - 12k,instant pay

Drop your WhatsApp details
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by Mike74: 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
Weyrehmod:

Drop your WhatsApp details
Be careful. That guy is a fraudster.
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by Weyrehmod: 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mike74:
Be careful. That guy is a fraudster.

I sense that already.. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Members Inspect Venue Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa (Pictures) / Mass Sack Looms As Wike Is Set To Overhaul Civil Service In Rivers State / Corruption Case Not Closed - EFCC Tells Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.