Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

PDP Students Leader Calls Out Party For Abandoning His Father After Using Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Students Leader Calls Out Party For Abandoning His Father After Using Him (272 Views)

Sowore Lambasts Govt For Abandoning $360m Stadium In Abuja, Leaving It To Rot / Obasanjo Criticizes Ambode For Abandoning Lagos Rail Project / Chidi Lloyd Attacks Buhari For 'Abandoning' APC In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Students Leader Calls Out Party For Abandoning His Father After Using Him by iamkheedah(m): 9:45am On Feb 10, 2022
The Treasurer, PDP Students Wing Bayelsa State Chapter Comr. Kumo George Kumo, who is a son of a former SSA on Youth Mobilization to former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan while he was Governor of Bayelsa State, has called out his Party in the state.

According to the student leader, his father worked for the Restoration Government led by Henry Seriake Dickson in 2012, working directly with former Deputy Governor Gboribiogha John Jonah.

While returning from an official function with other party members in February 2013, their bus was involved in an accident, where he broke his femur in two places.

After promising heaven and earth, nothing was done and he was abandoned.

Comr. Kumo George Kumo wrote on his official Facebook page

"The same PDP that abandoned my Father after he was involved in that accident in 2013 that left him bedridden for 4 good years...

Used crutches for two more years, and now has affected his walking step...

Normally I no suppose identify myself with this party, cause they did nothing all these years...

But now I'm still working for and promoting the same party, to the point I was even nicknamed PDP while in school...

I'm not being paid, it's all for love and solidarity...

But the party owes Hon. Kumo George Samson a lot... ���

To whom it may concern...

I'm calling out Former Deputy Governor Gboribiogha John Jonah in my next post ... ���"

And then my Uncle Sen. Nimi Barigha Amange

See more:
https://www.facebook.com/100002732871570/posts/4397718786995840/?app=fbl

Lalasticlala ishilove mynd44 obinoscopy

Re: PDP Students Leader Calls Out Party For Abandoning His Father After Using Him by Jostoman: 9:47am On Feb 10, 2022
PDP in bayelsa should do something about the man if the man is still loyal to PDP.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria President Wife Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja / Watch Video Of Abba Kyari Drug Deal / Nigeria And Prospects Of Onu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.