Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

All You Need To Know About NYSC Call Up Number And Green Card - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / All You Need To Know About NYSC Call Up Number And Green Card (1025 Views)

How do I Retrieve My 2016 NYSC Call Up Number? / NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out / When Will Call Up Number Be Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About NYSC Call Up Number And Green Card by Crownstarlife: 10:39am On Feb 10, 2022
Prospective Corps Members (PCMs) are always required to print a document called green card a few minutes after their registration is completed online. Also, they will be given a call up number which serves as your NYSC identity number just as your school matric number. This post will teach you everything you need to know about the NYSC green card, as well as provide you with a complete explanation and step-by-step instructions on how to print it properly and without errors.

The NYSC Green Card is not actually green in colour and it is not a card as well, as the name implies, although, it contains green coloured font in it.
The NYSC Green card is just a coloured print-out slip (on white A4 paper) of a PCM NYSC online registration form that contains all of the required facts a PCM filled out while registering online at the NYSC website.
This slip confirms that a PCM has successfully completed their NYSC online registration for mobilization in a specific Batch or Stream, as well as paying the requisite payments. continue reading @ https://hotschoolgist.com.ng/2022/02/10/all-you-need-to-know-about-nysc-call-up-number-and-green-card/

(1) (Reply)

Mother Cries Out: ‘i’ve No Money, So Nysc Must Produce My Only Son’ / Bill To Scrap NYSC Has Just Been Rejected / Basic Needs For Prospective Corp Members For NYSC Camp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.