Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,651 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings (30484 Views)

AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures / 2022 AFCON: Nigeria, Egypt, Cameroon Seeded Ahead Of Draws / FIFA Rankings: Nigeria Moves To 48th Spot [Top 10] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by Fahdiga(m): 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
mfm04622:

How can you hope to progress in your personal life when you do not believe in the country you are living in?

Didn't the bible ask you to pray for your leaders?
They are not leaders but theives
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by mfm04622: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
They are not leaders but theives

Yes, they are thieves. But also your leaders. So don't curse them! Bless them. Pray for them. That is the directive from God
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by Sambai65(m): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
APOPTOSIS:
We were just unlucky at AFCON.
At some point, Nigeria became the nidus of the entire AFCON...
Little did we know a Home call was put through asking us to return home. They knew we outplayed Egypt in all ramifications.
oga forget!Na pride finished us,ask me how
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by Sucremaque: 5:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
Itzlinda:

If you aren't a scammer hit me up. I'm from the state with highest maize production
Am not a scammer..pls..
and how will u get scam?? How??
If u have maize, I'll need to send someone over for survey and then we can possibly talk business...
Where is the scam in there....
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by Adams1989(m): 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
We were actually good,but very unlucky,if we can get a good solid goalkeeper not fine boy gk,we should be reaching aleast quarter final of the world cup, mean while since iwobi has refuse to improve his game play let him be Axed from the team...get lookman,denis in place of him..He is very unserious player who doesn't want to improve
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by Sucremaque: 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
Yanaty1:

I can help with the cassava

How do I contact u?
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by Thecarseller: 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Nigeria reaching the semi finals of the world come this summer.

Screenshot this post cos it will definitely come pass.

This I have seen.
It will happen. We will win the World Cup.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by TheWolfen(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Well I see Nigeria lifting the 2022 world cup!
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
TheWolfen:

Well I see Nigeria lifting the 2022 world cup!

May it happen,even if you don't mean it.
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
spy24:

Some people will roast you because of this comment

Dey hate positive comments about this country even if it's the fact. I don't just don't know why

They are not Nigerians. Buhari said bye to them in advance.
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by TheWolfen(m): 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

May it happen,even if you don't mean it.

I mean it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by Fojwa: 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
Sucremaque:

How do I contact u?
I quoted you but you didn't respond to it, you can chat me on WhatsApp 09022763061 I can supply maize and Rice.
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by MyAmericandream(f): 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
let them qualify first before we talk about getting to the semifinals.
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by VEHINTOLAR: 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
BewareOf419:

Check it yourself

Too bad ! I'm not really surprised though and that's because for Ghana to be bundled out of a major tournament in Africa by a debutant like Comoros islands shows how low they've gone !

Thanks man,bye.
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by Itzlinda(f): 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Sucremaque:

Am not a scammer..pls..
and how will u get scam?? How??
If u have maize, I'll need to send someone over for survey and then we can possibly talk business...
Where is the scam in there....

Or drop your number. Don't quote me. Please. Will delete soon
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by Idamond: 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
calcal:
The world organizations like fooling the zoo.

World bank fools the zoo

FIFA also fooling the zoo

Is it because the zoo is a fool? grin

and you're the monkey in the zoo..
mumu
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by jacoik(m): 3:52am On Feb 11, 2022
APOPTOSIS:
We were just unlucky at AFCON.
At some point, Nigeria became the nidus of the entire AFCON...
Little did we know a Home call was put through asking us to return home. They knew we outplayed Egypt in all ramifications.
lolxxxxx hahahaha a home call? That is their should return home so that we can fix it together?
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by BewareOf419: 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Too bad ! I'm not really surprised though and that's because for Ghana to be bundled out of a major tournament in Africa by a debutant like Comoros islands shows how low they've gone !

Thanks man,bye.

Ghana is dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by BewareOf419: 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
Ghana can be 1,000,000 position cool

it doesn’t change the fact that the Black Stars will beat Nigeria grin

Ghana beating Nigeria didn’t start today oooh cool

Let's wait and see
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by Timmi: 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
Sucremaque:

Pls I need maize in tons

Cassava in tons

Oil palm in tons

Paddy Rice

Pls if you have the above and you're serious pls drop a message for me ...thanks...
Note: we need it ASAP. I am the supply chain manager and I'm sorting out for these things.

About to harvest my cassava farm, if you need in tons let me know your price and location. I have 10 acres ready to harvest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa's Wife, Juliet Is Pregnant / Jay-Jay Okocha, His Wife Nkechi And Children, Daniella & A-Jay Okocha New Photo / Tobi Adepoju Beaten By Police During EndSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.