Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Computer Village Technicians - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Computer Village Technicians (247 Views)

Computer Village Buy For Me Thread / Beware Of This Thugs Called King Of Boys In Ikeja Computer Village, Lagos. / Wholesales Price for America Used iPhones @ Computer Village iKeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Village Technicians by ryfoz(m): 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
I have a new tablet that fell and had a small crack but the touchpad stopped working so I want to fix it.

Brand & Model: Alldocube iPlay 7T

I was hoping anyone who may know the brand and have the digitizer can chat me up so I fix a day to meet.

You can drop your WhatsApp number so I call or chat you up, thanks. I will upload pictures later

FIXED

1 Like

Re: Computer Village Technicians by ryfoz(m): 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
Pic

Re: Computer Village Technicians by ryfoz(m): 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
More

Re: Computer Village Technicians by ryfoz(m): 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
More.

Re: Computer Village Technicians by ryfoz(m): 7:13am On Feb 14, 2022
embarassed anyone?
Re: Computer Village Technicians by khorlynz(m): 7:25am On Feb 14, 2022
I can't categorically tell if the digitizer is available in the market because your gardget is unbranded. The best is for you to come around, we remove the touchpad and do a comprehensive search for the replacement. Check my signature for my contact details.
Re: Computer Village Technicians by ryfoz(m): 9:25am On Feb 14, 2022
khorlynz:
I can't categorically tell if the digitizer is available in the market because your gardget is unbranded. The best is for you to come around, we remove the touchpad and do a comprehensive search for the replacement. Check my signature for my contact details.

Unbranded keh? Maybe you should Google "alldocube"

They have quality tablets that the likes of Tecno can't rival, next time just say unpopular "here"
Re: Computer Village Technicians by ryfoz(m): 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
ryfoz:
embarassed anyone?

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Hp Probook 450 G5 Back Cover / Infinix Hot 8 Lite For Sale / SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.