Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

They Killed This Man In Toilet - Blackaxe And Eiye PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Killed This Man In Toilet - Blackaxe And Eiye PHOTOS (4580 Views)

Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom / He Was Alive And They Opened His Intestines Like Indomie Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS / Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Killed This Man In Toilet - Blackaxe And Eiye PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
Still on the recent cult war between Aye and Eiye in Delta state Nigeria.
Full gist

https://www.nairaland.com/6976236/bring-tongue-cut-it-razor
This one was killed in front of their public toilet in his face me I face you appartment.

Some other killing pictures has come in as they continue killing themselves.

This evening I'll update u an owner of a filling station who is a cultist was just killed in the unending war between Blackaxe and Vikings. His dead body pictures has not been sent yet.

Re: They Killed This Man In Toilet - Blackaxe And Eiye PHOTOS by thorpido(m): 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
See big boys.

6 Likes

Re: They Killed This Man In Toilet - Blackaxe And Eiye PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
That's very commendable of cultists. Abeg they shouldn't settle at all. It's an act of cawardice. The circle of killing must continue for ever. They should kill till last person commits suicide. Am so happy for their deaths. And ahh..... I don't feel any pity for their families, except their mum who born am, but couldn't train them well

10 Likes

Re: They Killed This Man In Toilet - Blackaxe And Eiye PHOTOS by vastolord4(m): 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
Where in Delta?
Re: They Killed This Man In Toilet - Blackaxe And Eiye PHOTOS by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
Cultistupdate:
Still on the recent cult war between Aye and Eiye in Delta state Nigeria.
Full gist

https://www.nairaland.com/6976236/bring-tongue-cut-it-razor
This one was killed in front of their public toilet in his face me I face you appartment.

Some other killing pictures has come in as they continue killing themselves.

This evening I'll update u an owner of a filling station who is a cultist was just killed in the unending war between Blackaxe and Vikings. His dead body pictures has not been sent yet.
Owner of a whole fuel station? embarassed
We will like to see the picx
Re: They Killed This Man In Toilet - Blackaxe And Eiye PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Owner of a whole fuel station? embarassed
We will like to see the picx

His corpse will be sent soon
Re: They Killed This Man In Toilet - Blackaxe And Eiye PHOTOS by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
Cultistupdate:

His corpse will be sent soon
Nawa oo
Re: They Killed This Man In Toilet - Blackaxe And Eiye PHOTOS by kingthreat(m): 3:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
Instead to find money rent better house, you dey inside Face me I slap you dey play cultism.
Abeg cultistupdate, you be correct gee, fire on. All these killings never make the news. You are bringing reality of the evils of cultism right to our faces.
For the videos, I don tell you where to upload am since you talk say Google Drive ban you. Many free video sharing platforms online.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Killed This Man In Toilet - Blackaxe And Eiye PHOTOS by Realpain: 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
vastolord4:
Where in Delta?

Agbarho
Re: They Killed This Man In Toilet - Blackaxe And Eiye PHOTOS by Boogyman557: 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
Holly Gram cool Wat more can I say but

R.I.P TO D DEAD...

I STILL don't UNDERSTAND y people are joining GAME..

SOMETHING wey no FIT give u PROTECTION!

Some people de REJOICE bcus CULTIST de trow der SELF OVERBOARD.. (KILL DEM SELF'S)

U 4get sey INNOCENT PEOPLE de follow go DOWN 4 der BANTER ( FIGHT)

IMAGINE sey ANOTHER PESIN de close to dat toilet or a friend wey no Even de GAME...

GAME is NEVER a PROTECTION!

MY G... NO MATTER how U JAZZ REACH, another PESIN wey JAZZ PASS u de ooo..

STAY AWAY from CULTISM!

Na MONEY or RUBBERZ people de FIND NOW..

IF u no 1 HUSTLE 4 ur SELF, at least u GATS HUSTLE 4 ur FAMILY...

@ Cultistupdate I don CHUK MOUTH 4 d matterz...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN

6 Likes

Re: They Killed This Man In Toilet - Blackaxe And Eiye PHOTOS by RevolverOcelot(m): 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
Wtf tho.
Where the luv go?
5, 4, 3, 2. I let 1 go!
Re: They Killed This Man In Toilet - Blackaxe And Eiye PHOTOS by HandsomeHITLER(m): 8:02am On Feb 11, 2022
I don't feel sorry for them
Re: They Killed This Man In Toilet - Blackaxe And Eiye PHOTOS by Karmaisme(m): 9:17am On Feb 11, 2022
We were told the other day that our medical students are short of human bodies for practical, this is a good source.

2 Likes

Re: They Killed This Man In Toilet - Blackaxe And Eiye PHOTOS by AK481(m): 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
Who dey kill them ?
Re: They Killed This Man In Toilet - Blackaxe And Eiye PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
AK481:
Who dey kill them ?
Rivals
Re: They Killed This Man In Toilet - Blackaxe And Eiye PHOTOS by tutudesz: 10:15am On Feb 14, 2022
Cultistupdate how far the cult war in Delta Planning to travel this weekend
Re: They Killed This Man In Toilet - Blackaxe And Eiye PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:50am On Feb 14, 2022
tutudesz:

Let me confirm boss
Re: They Killed This Man In Toilet - Blackaxe And Eiye PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
tutudesz:

There is calm now
Re: They Killed This Man In Toilet - Blackaxe And Eiye PHOTOS by tutudesz: 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Cultistupdate:

There is calm now
Thanks O! Because I have been avoiding Delta since December

(1) (Reply)

Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel / Happening Right Now In Relief Market Owerri, 5 Men Raped An 8 Yr Old Girl / See What I Discovered From Bet9ja This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.