Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Reps Ask NNPC To Suspend Companies Involved In Importation Of Bad Fuel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Ask NNPC To Suspend Companies Involved In Importation Of Bad Fuel (7812 Views)

Bad Fuel Sold At Petrol Stations In Lagos (Pictures) / Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity / Ex-Senators, Ex-Reps Ask Tinubu To Run For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Ask NNPC To Suspend Companies Involved In Importation Of Bad Fuel by Ykc2(m): 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
Don't mind them oooh, they will change name
Re: Reps Ask NNPC To Suspend Companies Involved In Importation Of Bad Fuel by adamsmith914: 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
ednut1:
Nnpc has been the sole importer since 2015 na
Yes it has the sole license, that doesn’t stop it from outsourcing parts of contract?

NNPC said Oando & MRS supplied it with adulterated gasoline.
Re: Reps Ask NNPC To Suspend Companies Involved In Importation Of Bad Fuel by ButterBurger: 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
The minister of petroleum resources head should be the first head to roll on the ground
And sadly for the country the so called president Buhari is also the minister of the same petroleum o.
Wrong country
Re: Reps Ask NNPC To Suspend Companies Involved In Importation Of Bad Fuel by Bamzyriches451: 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
Damn!!
I see nothing happening to those companies
Re: Reps Ask NNPC To Suspend Companies Involved In Importation Of Bad Fuel by auwalyau: 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
Are aware of NNPC's DSDP (Direct Sale Direct Purchase). The mentioned companies imported the products on behalf of NNPC as in the DSDP contract they signed.
ednut1:
Nnpc has been the sole importer since 2015 na
Re: Reps Ask NNPC To Suspend Companies Involved In Importation Of Bad Fuel by alfred007(m): 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
Story
Re: Reps Ask NNPC To Suspend Companies Involved In Importation Of Bad Fuel by streetsoldier1(m): 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
so dem go suspend MRS (Dantata) and OandO (Tinubu). All these na comedy skit nah
Re: Reps Ask NNPC To Suspend Companies Involved In Importation Of Bad Fuel by adamsmith914: 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
ButterBurger:
The minister of petroleum resources head should be the first head to roll on the ground
And sadly for the country the so called president Buhari is also the minister of the same petroleum o.
Wrong country
Too many sentimental bad belle kids on Nairaland, even DPR Oga will not lose his job.
Re: Reps Ask NNPC To Suspend Companies Involved In Importation Of Bad Fuel by SarkinYarki: 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
cheesy that one can never happen
Re: Reps Ask NNPC To Suspend Companies Involved In Importation Of Bad Fuel by Oju4190: 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
Okay
Re: Reps Ask NNPC To Suspend Companies Involved In Importation Of Bad Fuel by bishopkc007(m): 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
That’s what NNPC should do without waiting for anyone to direct them
Re: Reps Ask NNPC To Suspend Companies Involved In Importation Of Bad Fuel by ButterBurger: 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
adamsmith914:
Too many sentimental bad belle kids on Nairaland, even DPR Oga will not lose his job.
nobody said anything about anyone is gonna lose their job, afterall I expect you to know no one is either gonna resign or fired as well.
But when you see word like 'SHOULD'. then you should understand that's how it's supposed to be in a lawful country, but unfortunately it's not so in lawless Nigeria
So what makes you used the word sentimental is unkown to me yet but I think you should look before you leap next time.
Re: Reps Ask NNPC To Suspend Companies Involved In Importation Of Bad Fuel by Simplythebest: 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
Pls help me ask them oooo what a country ruled by wicked and selfish people quote author=oluwaseyi0 post=110115580]NNPC is the sole importer of fuel in Nigeria and buhari is the minister of petroleum

Shouldn't the minister the first person to be queried?[/quote]
Re: Reps Ask NNPC To Suspend Companies Involved In Importation Of Bad Fuel by Hallabee1(m): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
Aje....

Audio.....

please Iya Chika My cup is empty..NEXT
Re: Reps Ask NNPC To Suspend Companies Involved In Importation Of Bad Fuel by rollandben(m): 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Audio Suspention...Clowns
Re: Reps Ask NNPC To Suspend Companies Involved In Importation Of Bad Fuel by tempest01(m): 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
NNPC is the sole importer in the mud.
Re: Reps Ask NNPC To Suspend Companies Involved In Importation Of Bad Fuel by spartoo: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
If there was an award for the worst country ever, Nigeria will be the undisputed winner, year in and out.

No law, no development, nothing. Our leaders just squander as much as they can and hand over to a comrade.

��‍♂️
Re: Reps Ask NNPC To Suspend Companies Involved In Importation Of Bad Fuel by unclejb2(m): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
NNPC is the sole importer of fuel in Nigeria and buhari is the minister of petroleum

Shouldn't the minister the first person to be queried?
The major problem is Buhari
Re: Reps Ask NNPC To Suspend Companies Involved In Importation Of Bad Fuel by adamsmith914: 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
ButterBurger:
nobody said anything about anyone is gonna lose their job, afterall I expect you to know no one is either gonna resign or fired as well.
But when you see word like 'SHOULD'. then you should understand that's how it's supposed to be in a lawful country, but unfortunately it's not so in lawless Nigeria
So what makes you used the word sentimental is unkown to me yet but I think you should look before you leap next time.

Let your conscience be the judge & jury.
Re: Reps Ask NNPC To Suspend Companies Involved In Importation Of Bad Fuel by adamsmith914: 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
unclejb2:
The major problem is Buhari
You call yourself UncleJB2 but you reason like a young nephew?
Re: Reps Ask NNPC To Suspend Companies Involved In Importation Of Bad Fuel by Adabestseason(m): 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
find out names of owners of these oil companies,i'm not one of them so that you can send all forces of this country after me,the people involved can cause a stir in that house so whoever sponsored this motion should watch his back.
Re: Reps Ask NNPC To Suspend Companies Involved In Importation Of Bad Fuel by Commandoabdul(m): 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
LibertyRep:
Is NNPC no more the sole importer of petroleum products again?

The Reps should summon the Minister of Petroleum if they indeed have the balls.
I wonder. This is where you will know that what we have in the House are empty heads with designer
caps.
Re: Reps Ask NNPC To Suspend Companies Involved In Importation Of Bad Fuel by UnabashedIPOB: 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
This is a sign of a useless, hopeless and a failed country! Are LIEGERIANS NOT ashamed of their country? A country that is endowed with so much natural resources and yet can't resolve its fuel supply issues. Shame on the cursed and damned country!
Re: Reps Ask NNPC To Suspend Companies Involved In Importation Of Bad Fuel by Iamsked: 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
See more finance news at www.accountingshock.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Debt Servicing To Gulp 123% Of 2023 Revenue / Imo LP Members Protest At INEC Office, Demand Release Of CTC Of Guber Poll Docum / Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.