Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) (27199 Views)

Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert / Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by Thandiubani(m): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r-pngFz8E0

Davido’s daughter, Imade has offered a heartfelt prayer for her mother Sophia Momodu after she reportedly fell sick.

Imade could be seen praying for her mother to recover quickly. She asked God to heal her.

According to Sophia Momodu, Imade had checked on her 5 times before asking God to make her well again.

The caring nature of Davido's daughter was glaring for all to see in the video.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
A girlchild is so caring, it's unfortunate if a man has no female child,when he's old and tired he'll be surrounded by football-discussing children ranting *sorry dad* with thick voices. Make it a prayer point to be blessed with female children as a man.

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
cool
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
That is Great!
You see those little kids, GOD answers their prayers with speed and in ways you can't imagine.

The Greatest Gift you can gift to your child is not Education,
The Greatest Gift you can gift your kids is not Properties, Cloths, ice cream and so on.

The Greatest Gift you can gift to your is to lead them to JESUS Christ and to know the Power in the Name of JESUS.
Also ensure you as a Parent/ Guide have a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by Bluntguy: 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
Which girl won't pray for her mom after checking on her five times and she hadn't recovered? Or is because it's Davido's daughter? Make no hypocrite try bash me now o.

9 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by triple996(m): 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
Babbymama undecided
Get well soon
Say no to cannibalism of your kingsmen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by ATEAMS: 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
Naaso
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by Amazingify(f): 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
Get well soon,
U re my best of davidos baby Mama's

8 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by DropsMic(m): 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
For every like i get i won't masturbate for a day

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by Valanti: 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
Why she no pray for her papa?

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by Motohoa: 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Righteousness2:
That is Great!
You see those little kids, GOD answers their parents with speed and ways you can't imagine.

The Greatest Gift you can gift your kids is not Properties, Cloths, ice cream and so on.

The Greatest Gift you can gift to your is to lead them to JESUS Christ and to know the Power in the Name of JESUS.
Also ensure you as a Parent/ Guide have a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.
You are always everywhere

8 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by IPIGSRMUMUS: 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
[[s]quote author=Righteousness2 post=110115951]That is Great!
You see those little kids, GOD answers their parents with speed and ways you can't imagine.

[/quote][/s]
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by illuminutty: 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
See news

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by Yankiss(m): 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
The stuff coming as news here these days is worrisome. We get the real news long after they have travelled twice through other blogs and lost freshness. See news, the one above me is correct!!!

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by abc115: 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
If you don't have a daughter as a man, better pray to God . Alternatively have one as adopted female child.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by brainpulse: 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
Is this news? mteewsss

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by IKBARUTEN11(m): 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
May her prayers for the mom be heard ijn

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by TheABOMINATION: 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
This little girl is going to become a prayer warrior when she grows up.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by Rusoan: 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
See news

Nawa oh

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by Kingpele(m): 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hahaha children are just lovely i remembered when I had chicken pox and for the sake of my kids, I made sure I was isolated from them .but my first child a girl and her younger brother could not be restricted, they will force me to open my room door through constant crying and praying, I just had to beg God to protect them because they don't understand why I couldn't come close to them like four days, whenever I come back from work I will go straight to my room, they were heart broken always crying, I had to recover for them cos I was hurting and missing them so much, children is a perfect gift from God

10 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by Alaigbopress: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hello
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nice one dear
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by pyyxxaro: 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
DropsMic:
For every like i get i won't masturbate for a day

No like for u oh

U go waaank till de preeek go peel finish

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by Decryptor(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
undecided undecided
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by McOluOmo: 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
Congratulations

Next

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by meliziz12(m): 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ok So what we do with it. If the news have finished keep the space open
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by YellowMayor(m): 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
And so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty And Wife Welcome Child (Photo) / Iyabo Ojo: It’s Very Hard To Find A Faithful Actor In Nollywood (Video) / Wande Coal Releases New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.