Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Certain Southerners Are Wicked And Greedy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certain Southerners Are Wicked And Greedy. (154 Views)

I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! / We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish / Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Certain Southerners Are Wicked And Greedy. by jude79(m): 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
I Asked My Friend If Power Should Go To Part Of South That Hasn't Produced A Leader He Was Mute-Sani
News Hub CreatorFeb 10, 2022 11:37 AM
The former senator that represented the good people of Kaduna Central Senatorial Zone, Senator Shehu Sani has once again spoken. Senator Sani is one Nigerian politician who has gained so much love from Nigerians, due to the way he often speaks.

According to a recent post he made on his Facebook page, he made it known that his friend from the south said it's unfair for the north to retain power beyond 2023, stating it clearly that the power should return to the south.

Speaking further, he stated that he then asked his friend a question, so as to know if power should move to that southern part that hasn't produced a president or vice president, but his friend kept mute. He ended his post by making it known that it looks like fairness exists in varieties.

(1) (Reply)

Young Professionals Commends Kyari On Sufficient Supply Of Petrol / BREAKING: NDLEA Declares Abba Kyari Wanted Over Alleged Link To Drug Cartel / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind In DSS Detention – Lawyer Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.