Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Am I About To Be Prosecuted? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Am I About To Be Prosecuted? (444 Views)

Attempted Murder: Police Officer, Aiwansoba Dismissed And Prosecuted / EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted / Xenophobia: Arrested Vandals’ll Be Prosecuted – IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I About To Be Prosecuted? by C505: 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
I need advice please.
On the 22nd of January last month, I was arrested by frsc and license seized for not using seat belt. Penalty is 2k which I haven't paid because of wedding preps.
Just brought out the ticket to go pay tomorrow and I saw I'll be prosecuted if I don't pay within 7days.

Anyone with experience kindly tell me what I should be expecting and what to do
Re: Am I About To Be Prosecuted? by tutudesz: 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brotherly 2k too small for you to delay payment
Re: Am I About To Be Prosecuted? by C505: 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
tutudesz:
Brotherly 2k too small for you to delay payment
I know. Wedding pressure and I had to use my bike to do all the run arounds and thought after the while hullabaloo, I go enter bank
Re: Am I About To Be Prosecuted? by tutudesz: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
C505:

I know. Wedding pressure and I had to use my bike to do all the run arounds and thought after the while hullabaloo, I go enter bank
You are a 1st time offender, so nothing will happen to you. Just make your payment on time
Re: Am I About To Be Prosecuted? by C505: 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
tutudesz:

You are a 1st time offender, so nothing will happen to you. Just make your payment on time

I will do the payments tomorrow and yes, I am a first time offender.
Thanks for this hope

Modified: can I go to any bank or a particular bank?

1 Like

Re: Am I About To Be Prosecuted? by shilenji(m): 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
Seatbelts is necessary, the punishment for not using seatbelts should be about 200k,I don't support that 2k fine. Bro, sha pay on time, you just dey vex me for not using that seat belt what if something happens (God forbid),you didn't think of the bride to be, and your fam. Go and sin no more.

Goodluck with the wedding bro
Re: Am I About To Be Prosecuted? by seunlayi(m): 3:42am On Feb 11, 2022
Go pay your fine fast

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Shot Dead In His Clinic Amid Love Triangle Concerning His Patient / Two Suspected Drug Dealers Excrete 165 Wraps Of Cocaine In Abuja / Husband Arrested After Allegedly Setting His Uk-based Wife And Her Only Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.