Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,808 members, 7,851,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Woman Set To Dump Husband Over Too Much S*x - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Set To Dump Husband Over Too Much S*x (531 Views)

Woman Set Husband’s House On Fire For Refusing To Divorce Her / Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State / Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Set To Dump Husband Over Too Much S*x by arinze198(m): 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
The 14-year old marriage between Mrs. Olamide Lawal and her husband, Saheed Lawal has collapsed over the wife’s inability to cope with her husband’s high sex demands.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the woman, Mrs. Olamide, has fled her matrimonial home and headed to the Customary Court in Mapo, Ibadan in Oyo State, asking the Court to grant her divorce on grounds that her husband, Saheed Lawal, engages her in too much sex.

The embattled mother of three, Olamide, accused her husband of drinking too much alcohol, which triggers his libido and he will then be demanding too much sex from her, which she cannot cope with.

In her petition filed before the Court, Mrs. Olamide, who lives in Ibadan, told the Court that she was no longer in love with her husband because apart from demanding for too much sex, she also accused her husband of being a drunk.

”Lawal and I have been married for 14 years now. He is an unrepentant drunk, who has no human kindness in him.

He devotes his time to beer consumption, beating and forcing me to have sex with him. He does not provide for my children.

”I cannot stand him anymore,” she said.

She further pleaded with the Court to restrain her husband from calling her mobile phone or visiting her apartment.

Lawal, however, prayed the Court to pacify his wife to remain with him.

full story: https://pmexpressng.com/woman-set-to-dump-husband-over-too-much-sx/

Re: Woman Set To Dump Husband Over Too Much S*x by Karemarealty288(m): 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
The World is insatiable.

1 Like

Re: Woman Set To Dump Husband Over Too Much S*x by izuch(m): 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
undecided undecided
Re: Woman Set To Dump Husband Over Too Much S*x by Bluntguy: 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ehen, I know say it must be PM Express.
Re: Woman Set To Dump Husband Over Too Much S*x by Boogyman557: 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ..

DIS 1 Na family MATTERZ..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN

(1) (Reply)

Housewife Murdered By 18 Years Old Boy In Kano / Pope Laments Terrorist Attack On Catholic Church In Nigeria / Video Of Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.