Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad (2053 Views)

Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan / Buhari, Not Jonathan To Be Blamed For $9bn Judgement Debt, Says P&ID / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad by aribisala0(m): 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
10 February 2022
https://punchng.com/second-niger-bridge-named-after-buhari-not-jonathan-bashir-ahmad/
Presidential aide, Bashir Ahmad, has said the Second Niger Bridge is named after the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), and not his predecessor, Goodluck Jonathan.

Ahmad had shared a video of the 1.6km bridge on social media, describing it as a major connection point between two economically vital regions in Nigeria.

He tweeted, “Ladies and gentlemen, the Muhammadu Buhari Bridge (MBB), a 1.6KM Bridge that will be a major connection point between two economically vital regions in Nigeria.”

However, one Twitter user, @Arizona_CF, objected, saying, “The name is 2nd Niger bridge. Any other name doesn’t stand a chance.”

@Greenaetion said, “It is not Muhammadu Buhari Bridge and it can never be. It wasn’t Buhari who initiated the project nor did he use his salary to construct the Bridge. That’s 2nd Niger Bridge or Southern Link Bridge.”

In response, Ahmad tweeted, “So, can we call it Goodluck Jonathan Bridge for sketching the bridge? The bridge is to be called ‘Muhammadu Buhari Bridge’, read the name again and let it sink in your head.”

Read Also
Appeal court adjourns case seeking Buhari's removal, Atiku's declaration as president
Senate confirms Ekanem, Magaji as members of judicial commission
Buhari confers NNOM on three Nigerians, urges youths to emulate awardees
The Second Niger Bridge is being constructed to ease the burden on the Niger Bridge which links Onitsha and Asaba
Re: Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad by Ogamysamo: 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
neither MBB or MBA it account to nothing.
to the best of our knowledge, a second bridge was constructed across the niger bridge to ease the traffic on the first one.
the first one is now 1st niger bridge so i wonder what this 2nd one should be called if not 2nd niger bridge.

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad by Ogamysamo: 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
What If We Refuse To Call It MBB Weytin Sup?

3 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad by NwaNimo1(m): 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
Re: Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad by Okoroawusa: 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
I Love PMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad by gwafaeziokwu: 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
grin

Complete the bridge first. I trust my Onitsha people, they will give it a name and it will stick. Every other thing na noise.

7 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad by tamdun: 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
Shege Buhari grin
The Jews will never forget buhari in a very long time, the lost Jews have no joice, they'll keep repeating that name "Muhammadu Buhari Bridge" For a very long time, even after Buhari's death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad by DatblackBoi(m): 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
so the name is what is more important now?
mtcheeew
Re: Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad by aribisala0(m): 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
tamdun:
Shege Buhari grin
The Jews will never forget buhari in a very long time, the lost Jews have no joice, they'll keep repeating that name "Muhammadu Buhari Bridge" For a very long time, even after Buhari's death

MBB
That way detective Fash can get promotion and be given horse and turban
Re: Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad by Ojiofor: 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
Complete the bridge and give it whatever name you like no problem.

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad by aribisala0(m): 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:
grin

Complete the bridge first. I trust my Onitsha people, they will give it a name and it will stick. Every other thing na noise.
I think Asaba people made this decision
Re: Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad by Conner44: 7:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
The day they commission that bridge and buhari puts his name inside ehn. . .

We will bomb it angry before it collapses and kills people

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad by aribisala0(m): 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
Conner44:

We will bomb it angry
Do you know this is a criminal statement that can earn you a FENDI overall

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad by Conner44: 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
aribisala0:
Do you know this is a criminal statement that can earn you a FENDI overall

Oya come and dress me up cool I’m in my house

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad by aribisala0(m): 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
Conner44:

Oya come and dress me up cool I’m in my house
Dilector said more than that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad by slivertongue: 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
All APC people sef. Any name other than second Niger bridge won't stick

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad by seunmsg(m): 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
“So, can we call it Goodluck Jonathan Bridge for sketching the bridge? The bridge is to be called ‘Muhammadu Buhari Bridge’, read the name again and let it sink in your head.”

I fully endorse the part in bold. It is an honor well deserved.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad by Conner44: 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
aribisala0:
Dilector said more than that

Exactly! That’s why he’s wearing fiendi in detention and you’re wearing abibbas to church wink

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad by seunmsg(m): 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
Conner44:

We will bomb it angry before it collapses and kills people

This is the kind of post that earned Solomon Akuma a lengthy time in DSS jail.

3 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad by aribisala0(m): 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
What is the FINAL COST??
Re: Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad by aribisala0(m): 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
Conner44:
undecided

Exactly! That’s why he’s wearing fiendi in detention and you’re wearing abibbas to church wink
I do not go to church. I am an Ogun devotee

Ogun tends to bathe with the blood of my enemies

He has been wearing One FENDI jumper for one year

Abaku ni aso Ewure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad by Conner44: 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunmsg:

This is the kind of post that earned Solomon Akuma a lengthy time in DSS jail.

Really?

Oya drop your phone, climb your table, do a simple backflip and land with your head

Post the video here so that we can clap for you wink

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad by rolams(m): 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ahmad wey no get sense is that one Ahmad?

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad by Conner44: 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
aribisala0:
I do not go to church. I am an Ogun devotee

Ogun tends to bathe with the blood of my enemies

He has been wearing One FENDI jumper for one year

Abaku ni aso Ewure

Chai! Your Ogun must be cheating the hell out of you. You’re fetching blood for your Ogun to use and baff but you yourself are baffing with gutter water? Kai! undecided

Next week now you’ll wear your starched Tommy Hillfinger singlet to take your girlfriend out to iya bashiru’s akpe joint for valentine flexing grin

I wu onye apari

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad by NGpatriot: 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
On top of that, his name go he on the stone and remain there forever to remind you and your future generations that it was built and commissioned by PMB..... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad by aribisala0(m): 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
Conner44:

Chai! Your Ogun must be cheating the hell out of you. You’re fetching blood for your Ogun to use and baff but you yourself are baffing with gutter water? Kai! undecided

Next week now you’ll wear your starched Tommy Hillfinger singlet to take your girlfriend out to iya bashiru’s[b]akpe joint [/b] for valentine flexing grin

I wu onye apari
You sound like you are full of bitterness

Is life that hard?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad by mightyhaze: 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
tamdun:
Shege Buhari grin
Na second Niger bridge cheesy

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad by Conner44: 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
aribisala0:
You sound like you are full of bitterness

Is life that hard?

Why don’t you tell me? I mean, it’s your life isn’t it? undecided I’m only here to learn
Re: Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad by aribisala0(m): 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
Conner44:

Why don’t you tell me? I mean, it’s your life isn’t it? undecided I’m only here to learn
What is the predicament that fills you with so much bitterness?
Re: Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad by Conner44: 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
aribisala0:
What is the predicament that fills you with so much bitterness?

Maybe it’s because reading your disjointed replies is like me chewing bitter kola angry

I’m actually sipping a can of fanta as i read your texts. That’s how bitter you sound

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad by aribisala0(m): 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
Conner44:

Maybe it’s because reading your disjointed replies is like me chewing bitter kola angry

I’m actually sipping a can of fanta as i read your texts. That’s how bitter you sound
Bitter leaf and bitter kola is a bad diet
Stop being so bitter

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Never Heard A Good News About Peter Obi / Tinubu To Appear Live On Channels? / Northern Artist Unveils Massive Painting Of Peter Obi On A Wall (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.