Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident (38050 Views)

Cat Video: Kurt Zouma, Brother Charged Under Animal Welfare Act / Ahmed Musa Wins League Title With His Club In Saudi Arabia / Usain Bolt Scores Two Goals For His Club Central Coast Mariners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by IamV: 7:34am On Feb 11, 2022
cardoctor:

Is horse and cat the same animal?

" The laws says animals with a backbone have a right to happiness as well as avoid suffering "

As that guy asked you earlier on, what do you think about this popular sport in the UK ?

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by IamV: 7:40am On Feb 11, 2022
Godmademan:
It's a stimulus to go faster. That's the message the animal understands. The horse wouldn't obey command if not we'll taken care of.

Interesting take.

But beating a cat or dog when they mess up your room is "animal cruelty",and not a stimulus for them to behave better ?

Basically, instilling discipline to your pets when they misbehave is "animal cruelty",even when they are well taken care of ?

But subjecting another animal with backbone to suffering is okay,because it's sending a stimulus to the animal to run faster,after all , it's well taken care of ?

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Godmademan(m): 7:42am On Feb 11, 2022
Dextre:

But that’s it, even a grave thing like rape is not getting this much buzz, contract termination and all. This backlash is racially motivated. I mean he deserves some punishment o since there are laws against such behaviour but it’s almost over exaggerated at this point
It seems blown out of proportion because he is black. The blacks have chosen to throw the racism card. Laws were amended last year as regards this issue and they have a task to stick with it despite the Hugh profile of the individual to serve a deterrent to others. Sadly, our own is the scapegoat. No one came up with the racism card when Jon Flanagan was arrested for sexual abuse few years back. His contract was terminated by Liverpool Fc. The promising right backs role was taken over by Nathaniel clyne and now Alexander Arnold. Adam Johnson suffered similar punishment and his career plunged into the deep sea. No one pleaded he should be spared. They have strict laws, just obey and you'd be fine

1 Like

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Feggie3: 7:45am On Feb 11, 2022
smallsmall:

So, White men do nt do all these Bad things you accuse Black men of doing?
They dont Rape or are not Paedophiles?
All those Catholic Priests that rape Boys in America and Europe, are thy Black Men or White Men?
All those White people who rape Animals are also Black Men?
All those psychos who just wake up one day (like that Norwegian Bretnnik or what is he called) and murder 70 innocent young souls, is a Black Man, right?

The bigger problem of Black Men is that of self-hating black men like you, who run down their own race while kissing the bumbum of White people.
Imagine if someone like you becomes a Judge in a white man;s country, God help any black man that faces you in Court.
Even the White people will wonder whats wrong with such Black Judge!

"House Niggar", l think they call such Black people who hate fellow Blacks, conspire against them with their White Masters.
I don't hate fellow black niggars. I just feel unsafe with them. Holding a discussion with them is just all about trying to make illegal moves that atimes I even feel vulnerable. Not everyone believes in crime. They could barely bring up an innovative topic.
I pretend to flow along so I don't seem to be an outlayer. I am not a simp. Of course if you see me you will feel I am a fraudster. I am just being honest.

You made some important points though, but that wouldn't invalidate my point.
Let's cross check the statistics of the rate of man's inhumanity to man, you would agree with me that it's more prevalent in the black race.

Please I don't hate the black race, I only fingered out issues that are worth highlighting.
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Godmademan(m): 7:46am On Feb 11, 2022
IamV:

Interesting take.

But beating a cat or dog when they mess up your room is "animal cruelty",and not a stimulus for them to behave better ?

Basically, instilling discipline to your pets when they misbehave is "animal cruelty",even when they are well taken care of ?

I hope we learn though that not every thing is for the social media. He's in this mess cos of the recording. His assault could have passed unnoticed. His brother was chasing clout with it and put Kourt in this mess
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Ojemedad: 7:49am On Feb 11, 2022
Nothing concern blacks with pet, leave white make dem dey mumu with pets, animals are for killing and eating
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Godmademan(m): 7:52am On Feb 11, 2022
IamV:

Interesting take.

But subjecting another animal with backbone to suffering is okay,because it's sending a stimulus to the animal to run faster,after all , it's well taken care of ?

I don't think you watched that video. I don't think you watched that video. I believe he would not be in this mess if the video was of him caning the cat some strokes. Even children and dogs are caned to discipline them. The video showed the animal being kicked about like size 4 football and the brother recording and laughing his gut out. Even a human can't be kicked like that in the name of discipline. That is battery.
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by McLizbae: 7:54am On Feb 11, 2022
When a black forgets he is still a black man living in a different world...
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by IamV: 8:03am On Feb 11, 2022
Godmademan:
I hope we learn though that not every thing is for the social media. He's in this mess cos of the recording. His assault could have passed unnoticed. His brother was chasing clout with it and put Kourt in this mess

Basically, you're admitting the hypocrisy these "animal lovers" in the UK shamelessly display ,because the last time I checked,that sport is televised and they,the "animal lovers", come from far and near to watch another animal being subjected to pains and suffering in the name of sport,but when dogs or cats are involved,they scream "animal cruelty" .

I want you to understand something here ,sir,I'm not justifying zouma's attitude toward that cat,in that video,but bringing to your conciousness how this "animal lovers" have being subjecting another animal to sufferings under the disguise of a sport,but then ,draw the line when another animal ,dog and cat,in this situation,receive similar treatment.

Hypocrisy and double standard at it peak !

Like the law said,which you posted ;

" The laws says animals with a backbone have a right to happiness as well as avoid suffering ".

Every single one of them !
No single animal deserves to be subjected to suffering,even for a sport purpose.
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by IamV: 8:12am On Feb 11, 2022
Godmademan:
I don't think you watched that video. I don't think you watched that video. I believe he would not be in this mess if the video was of him caning the cat some strokes. Even children and dogs are caned to discipline them. The video showed the animal being kicked about like size 4 football and the brother recording and laughing his gut out. Even a human can't be kicked like that in the name of discipline. That is battery.

I watched the video,and he kicked the cat once.
Not justifiable,but certainly not as terrible and a horror show as horses receiving thousands of whips in the same country that claims to love animals,as a sport .

The real battery is flogging sh*t out of a horse under the guise of a sport,and thousands of "animal lovers" are in the background screaming their voice out with pleasure !
That's the real abuse,but as expected,you saw nothing wrong with that.

If you so much love animals,why is such public display of battery and assault of an animal with backbone ,with thousands spectators cheering in the background not a concern to you ?

I asked you a question about your " hot take" on what the horses receiving thousands of whips as a sport in UK is,you have being blabbing ever since !.

So much for your love for animals !.
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by armadeo(m): 8:20am On Feb 11, 2022
Annie001:
I am no longer sure this is about a cat

The matter tire me.

Some bored folks looking for whom to destroy in their boredom.

Only God knows how many dogs I have kicked and stoned in my lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by IamV: 8:28am On Feb 11, 2022
Htown64:
I guess you are just being mischievous with this post knowing fully well that most people here will run with the headline without reading the whole story. This lady suffered more than Zouma because she was fined by a judge, resigned her job because she couldn't stand the shame of facing her colleagues at work, received death threats from all over the world and ended up paying more than the £250. Zouma never appeared before a judge and was only fined by his club. West Ham played him in their next game which resulted in a backlash from all sectors of the society and in the process lost their sponsorship deal with vitality and one other company from the US, and I know more will follow. At least Zouma still has his job.

You're the mischievous fellow, here !

Last time I checked,zuoma is still under investigation by the RSPCA,and a petition with more than 50 thousand signatures is ongoing for him to go to jail,and there have been cry for his contract to be terminated already.

Zouma have received way more punishment and fine than that woman already,even though his case is still under investigation.

2 Likes

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Crafteck1: 8:29am On Feb 11, 2022
MITCHELL96:

You see ? That's what I'm also saying, when it's something that has to do with BLACKS, they take it personal, He Zouma has cost a lot of damage to himself, family and most importantly the club that pays him

The club has lost some deals with big brands just because of him, he's kind of lucky the club is showing some support to him, if it was some OTHER racial club, I swear, they would have terminated his contract already.

I'm disappointed in him, this is just an animal case, I was asking, what if it was a rape case ?

Its not about the cat anymore... Think naaaa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Godmademan(m): 8:36am On Feb 11, 2022
IamV:

I watched the video,and he kicked the cat once.
Not justifiable,but certainly not as terrible and a horror show as horses receiving thousands of whips in the same country that claims to love animals,as a sport .

The real battery is flogging sh*t out of a horse under the guise of a sport,and thousands of "animal lovers" are in the background screaming their voice out with pleasure !
That's the real abuse,but as expected,you saw nothing wrong with that.

If you so much love animals,why is such public display of battery and assault of an animal with backbone ,with thousands spectators cheering in the background not a concern to you ?

I asked you a question about your " hot take" on what the horses receiving thousands of whips as a sport in UK is,you have being blabbing ever since !.

So much for your love for animals !.
I already told you that is the language the Animal understands. Horses and cattle only move faster when hit. It's that simple. You expect the man to start whispering to the animal to move faster? The animal is well taken care of with proceeds from the sport... Case closed

1 Like

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Godmademan(m): 8:39am On Feb 11, 2022
IamV:

Basically, you're admitting the hypocrisy these "animal lovers" in the UK shamelessly display ,because the last time I checked,that sport is televised and they,the "animal lovers", come from far and near to watch another animal being subjected to pains and suffering in the name of sport,but when dogs or cats are involved,they scream "animal cruelty" .

I want you to understand something here ,sir,I'm not justifying zouma's attitude toward that cat,in that video,but bringing to your conciousness how this "animal lovers" have being subjecting another animal to sufferings under the disguise of a sport,but then ,draw the line when another animal ,dog and cat,in this situation,receive similar treatment.

Hypocrisy and double standard at it peak !

Like the law said,which you posted ;

" The laws says animals with a backbone have a right to happiness as well as avoid suffering ".

Every single one of them !
No single animal deserves to be subjected to suffering,even for a sport purpose.

Seems you don't know what BEASTS OF Burden are. Work animals are different from home pets. The animal has no problem with the strokes whatsoever. If it does it will throw off the rider.
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by petitejolie(f): 8:58am On Feb 11, 2022
Na everything them dey put for online. Very senseless generation. That one put it online for wat exactly?

1 Like

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by leofab(f): 8:59am On Feb 11, 2022
SQLmastar:
But have the whites not fined themselves from beating horses during horse race?
Racism or witchcraft?
law is law… I don’t know why we overly sentimental… someone in Nigeria got arrested for making his dog Buhari and another got an appointment
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Johnlegacy57: 9:10am On Feb 11, 2022
Until people learn to pull their shit out of social media they will continue to get into this kind of mess. You have sex, social media. You kick your cat, social media.
You think it's funny.
Now see how funny it has gotten to.

Those calling the whites racist are hypocrites. You want to tell me that you believe that a white man has changed. They are always racist and will forever be.
But don't give your enemy the tool they have been looking for to destroy you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Crafteck1: 9:22am On Feb 11, 2022
SQLmastar:
Racism or witchcraft?

https://www.nairaland.com/6981515/take-zouma
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Emperor88(m): 9:37am On Feb 11, 2022
phr0nesis:

I'm here in my country
[s][/s]
So what is your business with what they do with their law? We that are not racist are we not ten times tribalistic and discriminative.
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 11, 2022
smallsmall:

Tueh, abeggi.
They beat kids in Eng;and, USA and so many other places, they just to record it or make a Show of it.
White people also beat their kids, stop talking as if England is some faraway place only you have been to.
May be l have canned my Children a few times, in one of those White Countries, how would you know, if l dont record it and publish the Tape?

Spare the Rod and Spoil the Child.
No wonder one of the "England Children" brought out a gun and shot his Mum, over a minor disagreement, just two days ago, in that same England.
well.. you can beat your kids, i don't beat mine.. i have no reason to beat my kids they are not animals..maybe your kids are animals that is my you cannot control them without beating them grin

If you have to beat your kids then you have failed as a parent. If another adult beat you would you accept it? I think not, you will definitely beat the adult back so why beat your kids? The same beating that you wouldn't accept.. because they can not fight you back?

Talk to your kids don't beat them. Kids are clever when you talk to them like nicely.

So you think becasue their parents didn't beat them that is why they are stabbing each other? I was a gang member in london, not because my parents didn't beat me. Because of other circumstances.

You think the kid who shot his mum did that because his mum didn't beat him? Maybe his mum beat him so much he felt the need to shoot her. Anyway, i don't know where you got this news co's i didn't hear of it. undecided peharps you should show me the link to this news?

Spare the rod spoil the child?? undecided does this even mean anything? it's just jargon
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by IamV: 9:46am On Feb 11, 2022
Godmademan:
Seems you don't know what BEASTS OF Burden are. Work animals are different from home pets. The animal has no problem with the strokes whatsoever. If it does it will throw off the rider.

"Beast of burden", you said ?

Because you have been socially conditioned to believe a horse is a "beast of burden",and doesn't deserves to be treated with care and love, doesn't change the fact that subjecting any animal to thousands of whips for a sport, is animal cruelty !

So, basically the animal told you it enjoys being subjected to thousands of whips for a sport ?

Do you have an idea what conditioned reflexes is ?

With due respect, you're beginning to sound dumb & unreasonable,and it's waste of time engaging someone who believes a defenceless horse told him that he loves being subjected to sufferings and thousands of whips,and it's okay,and it's not also an animal abuse.

You're nothing but just another animal abuser who have being enjoying abusing another animal for generations under the guise of a sport and entertainment ,who is pointing finger at someone who treated his animal wrongly,too.
In essence, you're a bloody hypocrite !

Done engaging you,Mr animal lover undecided.

1 Like

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 11, 2022
IamV:

Because you have been socially conditioned to believe a horse is a "beast of burden",and doesn't deserves to be treated with care and love, doesn't change the fact that subjecting any animal to thousands of whips for a sport, is animal cruelty !

So, basically the animal told you it enjoys being subjected to thousands of whips for a sport ?

Do you have an idea what condition reflexes is ?

With due respect, you're beginning to sound dumb & unreasonable,and it's waste of time engaging someone who believes a defenceless horse told him that he loves being subjected to sufferings and thousands of whips,and it's okay,and it's not also an animal abuse.

You're nothing but just another animal abuser who have being enjoying abusing another animal for generations under the guise of a sport and entertainment ,who is pointing finger at someone who treated his animal wrongly,too.

grin grin grin his arguement has being flawed bigly.
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Beze992(f): 9:53am On Feb 11, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:
This is pure racism abeg.
I’m not here To support Zouma’s action, but dude has apologized for God’s sake. A Fine and some couples of suspension should serve.

I could remember Jamie carragher spitting on a child but he didn't lose his punditry work at sky sports

In 2014, Luis Suarez was suspended for 4 months from football related activity for biting the Italian defender Chiellini. ADIDAS stood with Him

Hazard kicked a ball boy (human being) and got suspended for a couple of few matches, no sponsorship lost.

Zouma kicked and slapped his cat (an animal)..boom, Lost his sponsorship with Adidas and the whole world is calling for his head on a platter. Double standards! What a crazy world!!

The double standard here is so disgusting and pathetic. These English bast**ds are tired of being subtle about their racism. Granted, what zouma did was wrong, but come on, the punishment is way overboard.

2 Likes

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 11, 2022
lovetext:
What do you mean what was his motive, dude he smacked his cat and so what
Yes it's an offense in the UK but why are they taking it over board like he killed someone even Alonso that killed someone didnt get such punishment
Go and check what Michael antonio of westhampton commented on it, it's just errant nonsense ,yes he's got a fine or maybe a few games off good but why say he should be dropped from playing football
Makes zero sense
By motives i meant why did he film the beating? Why?

Yes, it has being taking too far, i don't agree with him losing his job, but i am not his employer.
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by EmmaLege: 9:58am On Feb 11, 2022
SQLmastar:
Racism or witchcraft?

i tire o embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by phr0nesis(m): 10:29am On Feb 11, 2022
Emperor88:
[s][/s]
So what is your business with what they do with their law? We that are not racist are we not ten times tribalistic and discriminative.
I'm not against their law neither am I in support of tribalism in Nigeria
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by mastermaestro(m): 10:33am On Feb 11, 2022
Heterodox:
May you be unfortunate in life.

Says an empty vessel. grin

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by tallceejay(m): 10:41am On Feb 11, 2022
It's okay to eat what u want...eat snakes if u have to, but when you go to civilized places ,, respect their laws. It's simple. Do u know Indians worship cows? U can't slaughter a cow over there and cook soup with it. So when u get there, respect their laws don't expect to find Suya around

Blablamalala:

What is wrong with eating dogs and cats? Do you eat chicken, cows, goats and pigs? And why?

Blacks will be blacks what does it mean?

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 11, 2022
tallceejay:
It's okay to eat what u want...eat snakes if u have to, but when you go to civilized places ,, respect their laws. It's simple. Do u know Indians worship cows? U can't slaughter a cow over there and cook soup with it. So when u get there, respect their laws don't expect to find Suya around

The highlighted begs for another question. Do you mean India is a civilized country because they worship cows? grin
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Godmademan(m): 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
IamV:

Do you have an idea what condition reflexes is ?

This conversation is over enlightened one
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by ajl: 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
All these because somebody slapped a cat? The cat na witch or wetin? The cat head strong o. The cat was probably an human being in its previous life with strong "head".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe / Kylian Mbappe Cheers Up Crying Child In Tunnel Before Match (Photos) / Different Types Of Nigerians Reactions After The Super Eagles Lost - Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.