Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) (51208 Views)

Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) by Newsmic: 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
Yoruba actor, Yomi Fabiyi has welcomed a baby boy, IGBERETV reports.

He shared a video with the mother of his child taken when she was heavily pregnant and another of the newborn baby.

The actor was married to a white woman named Fran. They got married in 2012 but separated in 2021 after 9 years.

He said in 2021 that the union ended because she didn't keep to their agreement to relocate to Nigeria and he doesn't want to continue a long distance relationship.

The union didn't produce a child.

Yomi also has a son named Metomi from a previous relationship.

Years ago, he wished his son Metomi a happy 6th birthday and revealed that the child's mother is keeping his son from him.

He wrote on Instagram in 2017: "I wait for the day you are going to call me, introduce yourself or walk up to me and call me daddy.'"

"One day your mother and her supporters will realise that one of the tragedies of this world is for either parent to deny a child care, love and tutelage from the other parent just because of personal ego, pain, hatred, anger & vengeance."

Announcing the arrival of the new baby, Yomi wrote on Instagram;

"To God be the glory, we just delivered a BOUNCING BABY BOY.

I thank God almighty, doctors, my parents(both sides) and mummy Toyin Afolayan @lola_idije1959, friends, neighbours for every support all through. Dear Mum, I hope you are happy wherever you are now. You are a grandmother again."
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZzI1zKI5KL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Below is a video of Yomi and his newborn son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEstruOxegk

https://igberetvnews.com/1414347/actor-yomi-fabiyi-welcomes-baby-boy-photos-video/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
congratulations to them

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) by BlaqJosh: 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
✌️✌️
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) by BleedTears: 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) by Highways: 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) by nurez305(m): 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
Congratulations,. But is that the mother to the wife or that is the wife herself?

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) by samuel19222(m): 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
Damnnn it

Congratulations to you and your osu

Hope say the osu dey bo card
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2022

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) by Castingcrown: 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
Annie001:
Na wa ooo
Marry baboon because of papers
grin grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) by Annie001: 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
Na wa ooo
Marry babbon because of papers
This story no clear, but you said they have separated and the lady heavily pregnant is a Nigerian sef.
Abi na me no understand

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) by MufasaLion: 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
This pussy ass nigga with big mouth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) by brosdoncome(m): 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
Misleading headline

20 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) by MufasaLion: 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
Annie001:
Na wa ooo
Marry baboon because of papers

He married a baby whale.

grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) by slimanyd: 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
This no be oyinbo nah. Why this double headings. The lady with the pregnancy nah black. Nah oyibo u dey show for last photo

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) by illicit(m): 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
I don't get it
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) by yinkaOdutuyo: 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
Buhari calling him right away for congratulations

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) by Benresmy(m): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
Newsmic:
Yoruba actor, Yomi Fabiyi has welcomed a baby boy, IGBERETV reports.

He shared a video with the mother of his child taken when she was heavily pregnant and another of the newborn baby.

The actor was married to a white woman named Fran. They got married in 2012 but separated in 2021 after 9 years.

He said in 2021 that the union ended because she didn't keep to their agreement to relocate to Nigeria and he doesn't want to continue a long distance relationship.

The union didn't produce a child.

Yomi also has a son named Metomi from a previous relationship.

Years ago, he wished his son Metomi a happy 6th birthday and revealed that the child's mother is keeping his son from him.

He wrote on Instagram in 2017: "I wait for the day you are going to call me, introduce yourself or walk up to me and call me daddy.'"

"One day your mother and her supporters will realise that one of the tragedies of this world is for either parent to deny a child care, love and tutelage from the other parent just because of personal ego, pain, hatred, anger & vengeance."

Announcing the arrival of the new baby, Yomi wrote on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZzI1zKI5KL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Below is a video of Yomi and his newborn son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEstruOxegk

https://igberetvnews.com/1414347/actor-yomi-fabiyi-welcomes-baby-boy-photos-video/

Wenti concern his oyibo wife,, with the pikin naja woman born for him.... Sometimes una dey post upside down stories lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) by iCauseTrouble: 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
shocked
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) by ntyce(m): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
This write up doesn't make sense...
The OP should rewrite abeg

22 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) by Elianawalker(f): 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
Really? Was expecting a hot girl
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) by We4all: 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
I see, but the pregnant woman in the picture above isn’t white or am I missing something?

By the way, is it not this guy that was supporting that paedophile?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) by Whoknowsme: 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
All these Nollywood actors and actresses that thinks the institionof marriage is a child's play.
Congrats to him. Welcome to the zone baby boy
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) by saderele: 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
Congratulations to him
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
Which white wife?? That heading is contradicting the story itself.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) by Horla1000: 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
Yomi Fabiyi.....
Wise man.... grin
Congratulations bro
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) by frenchman(m): 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
Congratulations from your bossom friend baba Ijesha. Stupid paedophile

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) by Agricmoney(m): 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
congrats to them

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
Something is seriously wrong with this Op...

Even if you want to Clickbait people, still apply some intelligence while at it.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) by paparazi232(m): 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Cee-C Insulted Me” - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Makes Shocking Revelation / Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) / Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.