Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

UI Pharmacy Student Cynthia Okafor Graduates With 6.9 Out Of 7.0 CGPA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UI Pharmacy Student Cynthia Okafor Graduates With 6.9 Out Of 7.0 CGPA (457 Views)

Cynthia Okafor Is University Of Ibadan Best Pharmacy Graduating Student / Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University / My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UI Pharmacy Student Cynthia Okafor Graduates With 6.9 Out Of 7.0 CGPA by Ctorch: 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
UI pharmacy student graduates with 6.9 out of 7.0 CGPA

A student of the University Of Ibadan, Cynthia Okafor, has emerged as the best graduating student of the school's Faculty of Pharmacy. Cynthia tweeted pictures of herself in her convocation gown and also the awards she received from the school after graduating with a CGPA of 6.9 out of 7.0 from her faculty.

She tweeted on Wednesday: "I just emerged as the Best Graduating Student of the Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Ibadan with a CGPA of 6.9 out of 7.0 & distinctions in 5 out of the 6 departments in the Faculty. Indeed I have seen God's power yield much more for me than my human efforts could ever have!"

cynthiaokafor_ on Twitter Like

Re: UI Pharmacy Student Cynthia Okafor Graduates With 6.9 Out Of 7.0 CGPA by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
Okafor.

Okafor
Beauty and brain.

Nigeria indeed has all it takes to excel.

Congratulations beautiful one.

1 Like

Re: UI Pharmacy Student Cynthia Okafor Graduates With 6.9 Out Of 7.0 CGPA by Pipefitter: 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Commendable... Someone should please give her a good job

1 Like

Re: UI Pharmacy Student Cynthia Okafor Graduates With 6.9 Out Of 7.0 CGPA by Animegirl(f): 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Beauty with brains.
Nigeria ladies paving their own way to success.

Igbo Amaka!!!!!!!!
Mehn!!! I'm so happy for her.

I wish to be like her, when I enter law school.
Re: UI Pharmacy Student Cynthia Okafor Graduates With 6.9 Out Of 7.0 CGPA by Joeliko(m): 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
Congratulations beautiful one!!!
Re: UI Pharmacy Student Cynthia Okafor Graduates With 6.9 Out Of 7.0 CGPA by Ctorch: 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: UI Pharmacy Student Cynthia Okafor Graduates With 6.9 Out Of 7.0 CGPA by dawnomike(m): 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
Pharmacy is one of the craziest faculty in universities... This is a great feat!!!
Re: UI Pharmacy Student Cynthia Okafor Graduates With 6.9 Out Of 7.0 CGPA by VeryWickedSoul: 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
Three Afonjas have just been rushed to the hospital for cardiac arrest.

Nothing fear Afonja for this life pass successful Nwafors.

1 Like

Re: UI Pharmacy Student Cynthia Okafor Graduates With 6.9 Out Of 7.0 CGPA by softwerk(f): 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
Weldone Beauty with brains!

While others are trading clitocurrency you focused on your studies and have made your parents proud!

While some other miscreants will live in a house for 90days practicing immorality live on tv to win N80Million and fame.

Mtcheeeeeeeew!
Re: UI Pharmacy Student Cynthia Okafor Graduates With 6.9 Out Of 7.0 CGPA by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
VeryWickedSoul:
Three Afonjas have just been rushed to the hospital for cardiac arrest.

Nothing fear Afonja for this life pass successful Nwafors.

Congrats to her. But have you actually wondered how all these so called best graduating student fare after school - both 'Afonja' and 'Nwafor'. How they just fizzle out after achieving these great feat baffle me.

We should be more concerned about how to harness their intellectual prowess for the good of the nation instead of playing tribal games.

I hope the governor of her state of origin will take her case up and give her immediate housemanship posting in the state to fast track her career development as many of them find it so hard to secure postings.

Cheers.
Re: UI Pharmacy Student Cynthia Okafor Graduates With 6.9 Out Of 7.0 CGPA by LordIsaac(m): 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
Not a mean feat..... congrats!

(1) (Reply)

EL Rufia: A.B.U Set To Revoke Result / Read This To Avoid How I Suffered For 2 Years As A Result Of Ignorance / Past Student Leaders In Rivers State Throw Weight Behind SIM Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.