Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,832 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

50+ Ways To Make Money Online - A Thread - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 50+ Ways To Make Money Online - A Thread (1837 Views)

50 ways to promote Your Real Estate Business online / 50 Ways To Earn Money Both Online And Offline / 50 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria 2018 That You’ve Never Heard Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50+ Ways To Make Money Online - A Thread by CryptoTeacher(m): 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
ONLINE OPPORTUNITIES

It's no longer news that there is a current job crisis in Nigeria. Graduates find it hard to get jobs and those already working are losing their jobs in droves. All these have also been made worse by the COVID 19 pandemic.

One area has remained untapped and that's the internet. The internet offers equal opportunity for people all over the world to be part of the global economy. Turn your gadgets into a mobile office. Grab a digital skill today and use your data to make money online.

Many have wondered if making money online is rocket science. Wonder not. It is not. All you need is guidance.

People are making a living by accomplishing tasks on the internet. And these tasks are usually for people they've never met. You can do the same. There is something for everyone.

This compilation of 50+ ways to make money online may be all you need to pick a skill and start raking in dollars.

https://techlimbs.com/how-to-make-money-online-for-beginners/

It's my intention to write a thread here on most or all of the 50 methods. I only ask that you follow keenly and and try some of the methods. But first of all, reply here so I'll know people are interested in this exercise. I won't want to do it in vain.

There'll be totally no payment for anything at any point of this thread. It shall be totally free.

Let's succeed together.

1 Like

Re: 50+ Ways To Make Money Online - A Thread by Zeel007: 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
Good job bro...am very much interested. I need you to guide me on some of it Crypto teacher
Re: 50+ Ways To Make Money Online - A Thread by CryptoTeacher(m): 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2022
Great, you are welcome. I'll begin the free coaching here once I see enough interest from people. It's demotivating to coach an empty class.
Zeel007:
Good job bro...am very much interested. I need you to guide me on some of it Crypto teacher
Re: 50+ Ways To Make Money Online - A Thread by Sleekfun: 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
Am interested... 09048135846
Re: 50+ Ways To Make Money Online - A Thread by CryptoTeacher(m): 2:21am On Feb 25, 2022
You are welcome. Everything will be discussed here. Please, be careful of anyone that may contact you via the number you already dropped.
Sleekfun:
Am interested... 09048135846
Re: 50+ Ways To Make Money Online - A Thread by viklegend(m): 2:24am On Feb 25, 2022
Zeel007:

Thinking of putting together a group to educate beginners on crypto... Might just do that soon... Many need such knowledge

1 Like

Re: 50+ Ways To Make Money Online - A Thread by Zeel007: 7:08am On Feb 25, 2022
CryptoTeacher:
Great, you are welcome. I'll begin the free coaching here once I see enough interest from people. It's demotivating to coach an empty class.
yeah that's true...
Re: 50+ Ways To Make Money Online - A Thread by Zeel007: 7:08am On Feb 25, 2022
viklegend:

Thinking of putting together a group to educate beginners on crypto... Might just do that soon... Many need such knowledge
can you teach copy writing also and how someone can land gig with copywriting

1 Like

Re: 50+ Ways To Make Money Online - A Thread by profsmily(m): 9:59am On Feb 25, 2022
I'm interested
Re: 50+ Ways To Make Money Online - A Thread by CryptoTeacher(m): 12:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
profsmily:
I'm interested

You're welcome. Hang on.
Re: 50+ Ways To Make Money Online - A Thread by timitayo77: 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
Me too
Re: 50+ Ways To Make Money Online - A Thread by viklegend(m): 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
Zeel007:
can you teach copy writing also and how someone can land gig with copywriting

I think there is a thread on copy writing here on nairaland... Really insightful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50+ Ways To Make Money Online - A Thread by Zeel007: 10:15am On Feb 26, 2022
viklegend:

I think there is a thread on copy writing here on nairaland... Really insightful
can you send me the link bro, so I can follow up
Re: 50+ Ways To Make Money Online - A Thread by Bolsman(m): 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
I'm interested.
Re: 50+ Ways To Make Money Online - A Thread by CryptoTeacher(m): 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
timitayo77:
Me too
Welcome on board
Re: 50+ Ways To Make Money Online - A Thread by Dwanna2020: 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
Interested pls
Re: 50+ Ways To Make Money Online - A Thread by Smiley21: 7:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
the best way you can learn copywriting is to get a course on it
Zeel007:

2 Likes

Re: 50+ Ways To Make Money Online - A Thread by CryptoTeacher(m): 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
I have seen the genuine interest shown here and it is heartwarming. In that light, the coaching begins right here on the 3rd of March. At the end of this, you would have learnt different ways to apply the skills you already have online, how to develop some digital skills for free and places to land jobs that pay in dollars for your skills.

We will begin by looking at 50+ ways one can make money online in Nigeria. Then proceed to learn in detail the topics below.

1. How to start and run a successful blog
2. How to research and invest in blockchain projects without a third party
3. How to become a virtual assistant and find remote jobs
4. How to receive foreign payments in Nigeria
5. Free places to find online jobs that pay in dollars

If you have additional topics you can teach in detail here for free, let me know so we can accommodate them. There are many opportunities online and we all can succeed together.

Cheers to your success.

1 Like

Re: 50+ Ways To Make Money Online - A Thread by dauntless15(m): 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
CryptoTeacher:
I have seen the genuine interest shown here and it is heartwarming. In that light, the coaching begins right here on the 3rd of March. At the end of this, you would have learnt different ways to apply the skills you already have online, how to develop some digital skills for free and places to land jobs that pay in dollars for your skills.

We will begin by looking at 50+ ways one can make money online in Nigeria. Then proceed to learn in detail the topics below.

If you have additional topics you can teach in detail here for free, let me know so we can accommodate them. There are many opportunities online and we all can succeed together.

Cheers to your success.
Teaching it here will be a bad idea as they don't like people to progress here, they'll take it down same way they've taken other useful threads down.
Re: 50+ Ways To Make Money Online - A Thread by CryptoTeacher(m): 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
dauntless15:
Teaching it here will be a bad idea as they don't like people to progress here, they'll take it down same way they've taken other useful threads down.

It is scary. I hope this isn't the case here. However, I will make arrangements for an alternative class if the thread is taken down. The link to my website is on my signature and I can always be reached there.

2 Likes

Re: 50+ Ways To Make Money Online - A Thread by viklegend(m): 4:25am On Feb 28, 2022
Zeel007:

https://www.nairaland.com/5898215/how-build-enviable-income-email

Here u go
Re: 50+ Ways To Make Money Online - A Thread by viklegend(m): 4:28am On Feb 28, 2022
CryptoTeacher:

It is scary. I hope this isn't the case here. However, I will make arrangements for an alternative class if the thread is taken down. The link to my website is on my signature and I can always be reached there.

I think teaching it here is great... Nairaland has always been a hub for information.. once the stuffs are legit, it won't be taken down... By the way nairalanders are real hardworking and it takes one who is really serious to come here everyday to learn...

1 Like

Re: 50+ Ways To Make Money Online - A Thread by AlphaTaikun: 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
CryptoTeacher:

Cheers to your success.
Re: 50+ Ways To Make Money Online - A Thread by AlphaTaikun: 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: 50+ Ways To Make Money Online - A Thread by CryptoTeacher(m): 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
Aaat:
You can make money daily trading binary Options touch no touch check free info below

You can actually open a thread and teach this instead of dropping links and disappearing. One will now follow your link and lose money because of no guidance.
Re: 50+ Ways To Make Money Online - A Thread by CryptoTeacher(m): 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
50+ ways one can make money online in Nigeria

The purpose of this long post is to help you find something you like. Online businesses are also like offline businesses but with less running cost. You can hire others to do certain jobs for you and also need a plan and time for growth to happen. Some online businesses (especially those dealing with finance) require that you get approval from regulators. Future posts will explore some of the ideas listed here in detail.

These days, it seems like everybody is looking for how to make money online. From teens to adults, everybody likes a piece of the cyber pie. The only issue is that the majority of people are having a difficult time because they want the easiest way out and fall into the traps, which are being set by the people searching to make fast money from them.

However, for those people who do not mind going the extra mile and becoming the real online business entrepreneurs, workable and proven options can result in earnings, which surpass what a young adult might gain working at a conventional fast food, is discussed here.

How to Make Money Online: Important Sites and Resources:

Some websites bring projects and people together online. Furthermore, some websites will enable you to withdraw your payments after the job. You will learn about these services in this section.

Where to find work

Freelancer – Freelancer allows people to post all kinds of jobs that others can bid to do. They have a global presence and you can start searching for jobs here.

Upwork – Upwork is an international freelancing site. You can connect with businesses here to provide the solutions they need.

Fiverr – You can offer your services in Fiverr starting from $5. You can scale your price up to any amount.

Guru – Guru is another place to find projects you can do for others.

How to receive Payments

Checks – You can receive payments from anywhere in the world through paper checks. Some companies are beginning to drop this method because of the huge paperwork involved. This method is also very slow.

PayPal – Paypal provides an easy way to receive payments. The sender needs only your registered email address. The fund appears in your PayPal account. You may then transfer it to your bank account or use it for future transactions. Unfortunately, Paypal doesn’t allow Nigerians to receive payments through their platform. Some people find a way around this but know you can lose your funds if caught.

Payoneer – Payoneer is an easy way of receiving payments worldwide. It is a good alternative to PayPal. Payoneer provides you with a foreign bank account for receiving payment and a MasterCard debit card for withdrawing your funds from your local bank ATM. You can also request to have your funds sent from Payoneer to your local bank account.

How to make Payments Online

Local Currency MasterCard – Some of your local bank MasterCard ATM cards will allow you to make international payments online. However, the allowed monthly limits are too low and discouraging. Enquire with your bank about this.

Dollar MasterCard – You can easily get a dollar MasterCard from your local bank when you open a domiciliary account with them. This for me is the surest way I make payments online. The restrictions on the amount to spend online are minimal compared to that on local ATM cards.

PayPal – You can link your debit or credit card to PayPal for payments.

How to make money online through writing and content

1. Start a blog – If you want to know how to make money online, blogging is the safest method you can begin with. The blog is nothing but a site where you can write about your chosen topic regularly. You can utilize some marketing methods such as SEO to get traffic to your blog.

2. Guest blogging – If you have a passion for something, you can turn them into guest blogging. You post videos, photos and your experience to someone’s blog and they pay you.

3. Ghost blogging – This is a great method how to make money online. It’s the same as guest blogging, except that you won’t get your acknowledgement on the post. Still, you’ll get paid.

4. Copywriting – This is the act of writing a copy for a particular client. So you create one on behalf of another person so you can get paid.

5. Vlogging – Video blogging or vlogging is where you make and upload excellent videos on YouTube and other video sharing sites. You can work with Google, and they pay you if people love your videos.

6. Start a podcast – If you know about a topic like current affairs or cooking, record episodic audio or videos and sell it online through subscriptions.

7. Academic Writing – Some people online are looking for those who can write in an impersonal, semiformal and precise manner. This is a cool way to make money online once you can write in the manner researcher write.

8. Essay Writing – Write essays for others and get paid.

9. Creative Writing – Get paid to write to entertain an audience with the creativity of your mind.

10. Technical Writing – Do technical writing for a fee.

11. Research Writing – Write research writings.

12. Book Writing – You can get commissioned to write books and be handsomely paid for the work.

13. Article Rewriting – Rewrite already written articles for blogs, newsletters or websites.

14. Grant Writing – If you are familiar with how to write for grants, get paid to write for others.

15. Press Release Writing – Writing press releases can be daunting. Write these for other businesses online.

16. Publish a Kindle eBook – Create your eBook and sell it on Kindle. You can get $1 or $20 for every copy of it.

17. Online journalism – Work with a web desk through online journalism. You write for an online variety of cable TV networks.

18. Write Newsletters – Write newsletters for others. Newsletters can be sent out daily, weekly or periodically.

19. ProofReading – Have you got an eye for details? Do proofreading for others and make money online.

20. Article Writing – This is a hot way to make money online. Many clients pay to get some articles written for them.

21. Editing – Edit written materials for online clients.

22. Speech Writing – Write speeches for politicians, public speakers, etc and get rewarded.

23. Transcription – Copy and write from one medium to another. Earn as much as $20,000 for part-time and $50,000 for full-time.

24. Resume and cover letter writing – Get paid for designing and writing them. Find these jobs first.

25. Be a Columnist – Write for an online newspaper and get paid for every word you write.

26. Screen Writing – Write scripts for mass media and make some money online.

27. Start a YouTube channel – Many people make a living on YouTube by making videos. Choose your focus and have a channel where you discuss everything.

How to make money online through graphics and design

28. Web and Mobile Design – Learn how to design websites and mobile apps and charge for the services.

29. Illustrations – Create illustrations for businesses for some pay.

30. Banner Ads – Many businesses that want to advertise online need people that will create their banner ads.

31. T-Shirts – If you are good at designing t-shirts, you will get well paid for doing what you love.

32. Infographics – Represent information graphically and get paid.

33. Invitations – Design beautiful invitation cards for private people and businesses.

34. Posters and Flyers – Many clients require posters or flyers designs. Bridge this gap and make money online.

35. Logos – Create inspiring logos.

36. Book Covers – Authors require book covers from time to time. Fill this need.

37. Caricatures and Cartoons – Make caricatures and cartoons.

38. Business Cards – Design business cards for clients online.

How to make money online through programming, IT and software

39. Build a search engine – Google makes it simple for people to make their custom search engine. If you want to know how to make money online through the search engine, you need to be creative.

40. Start a social media site – If you’re experienced enough in programming, then you can easily create your own social media site and earn money from it.

41. Start a forum – Companies such as Microsoft or Google want feedback from their consumers. You could help them get feedback and get paid in return.

42. Create a video streaming website – If your videos are special and people love them, then you gain some revenue thru collaborating with Google. Lots of people are having fat cash working their channel on YouTube.

43. Create a job board – Unlike most other websites like informational resources or blogs, job boards are made to make money for their creators. You can charge employers now and then.

44. Start a drop-shipping site – Visit Shopify or Zazzle and set up your online storefront. You have to attract customers to your store and get paid.

45. Create an affiliate shop – By creating your affiliate shop, you sell on behalf of one specific company.

46. Create a news website – If you have enough experience with Press Release, you can set up promoting people online and charge it.

47. Build a membership site – Building a membership site is simple via WordPress. Buy a plugin or theme.

48. Build niche websites – You advertise products from the website and gain commission when a purchase is done. You can go with Amazon to choose an item and promote it.

49. Build product review site – Companies provide you money if you test their item and provide feedback.

50. Create a WordPress plugin – You can create a WordPress plugin that solves a particular problem and sell it to other site builders.

51. Create a free classified website – Did you know that with creating classified sites, you have several simple ways to earn cash and get to change your site into a cash cow?

1 Like

Re: 50+ Ways To Make Money Online - A Thread by CryptoTeacher(m): 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
52. Start a web directory – If you are planning to try to make some cash with your web directory, make sure to think quality as well as SEO.

53. Start a web hosting company – Start selling hosting service. There are lots of companies who want web hosting services.

54. Build a software – If you could come up with any sort of solution, you can make a lot of money out of this online.

55. Build an online store – You can plan to develop your own 3 tier site, which sells merchandise and make your eCommerce store.

56. Create a book review site – Lots of people search online looking for new books. You can earn cash just by advertising.

57. Start a Photostock website – If you can take great photos, then you can turn this into an excellent business.

58. Create a real estate property website – Get paid every time someone rents or buys a home online.

59. Create an online hotel-booking website – This web portal once gets huge traffic regularly, you can make fast cash.

60. Build an online flight-booking website – You can begin an air ticket booking web portal and get paid instantly.

61. Start a coupon site – The same with eBay and Amazon, you can sell coupons on behalf of the merchant.

62. Build bulk SMS website – Create a portal, which enables mobile phones visitors to send free and paid SMS to someone.

63. Create a product review site – Companies provide you money if you test their item and provide feedback.

64. Build a dating site – The dating niche is one of the most famous marketing niches to be profitable. You can make money via subscriptions, paid services, freemium model and more.

65. Sell event tickets online – You can double or triple your income by selling tickets to special events.

66. Payment Gateway – Do you have coding skills? Create a platform like PayPal and allow consumers to transact cash and you charge a price on every transaction.

67. Develop mobile apps – You can get the business from people or businesses to develop a customized app for their service or businesses.

68. Build an e-currency exchange site – This certain exchange product is easy to earn cash with. You are free to take out any cash you make at any time. This is the ideal company if you don’t have much time to sit in front of your laptop.

69. Create a question and answer website – It takes 5 to 20 minutes just to fill a procedure depending on the survey. The survey owners/organizers will pay you for completing the survey.

How to make money online through translation and languages

70. Become a translator – Find translating jobs where you’ll translate from one language to another.

71. Teach your language – Some language enthusiasts can pay you to learn your language online.

How to make money online through cryptocurrency

72. Cryptocurrency mining – You can mine cryptocurrency and make a significant amount of money. Setting up a mining rig requires some capital.

73. Cryptocurrency trading – You can open an account with an exchange like Binance or Kucoin and start trading.

74. Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) – ICOs allow startup companies to raise funds through crowdfunding using cryptocurrency. This is unregulated and you should approach it with great caution. Owning a part of the startup can provide great returns if the project succeeds.

75. Bounty Hunting – Some startup companies going into ICOs reward promoters with free shares (coins). You can promote cryptocurrency coins/assets to get some shares you can sell/trade later.

How to make money online through digital marketing

76. Email marketing – Send hundreds and thousands of emails to people and convert them into prospects.

77. Facebook marketing – You can use Facebook for marketing if you’re familiar with it. Many companies need Facebook marketers.

78. Affiliate marketing – You can sell items on behalf of people. You can get your earnings from all companies in one place. Try CJ Affiliate Network and Amazon Associates Program.

79. Do link building – When someone hires you, they typically want hundreds of links. You can easily earn cash here.

80. Do keyword research – Best tip on how to make money online is to recommend keywords, which are relevant to the audience. Bloggers and site owners can pay you to research and suggest profitable and relevant keywords they can target.

81. Newsletter Marketing – Newsletter marketing is an art. You can craftily get new clients and keep old ones by sending engaging newsletters at the right time.

82. Search Engine Marketing (SEM) – You need to be a pro in Google AdWords, Bing ads and more. People could pay you 10 to 20% of the advertising budget.

83. Sponsored or Paid Tweet – Companies and individuals can pay you to tweet their message on your timeline! You will need to have a good following to attract this type of offer.

How to make money online through business services

84. Online Consulting – Whether you’re a trainer, doctor, teacher, you can promote your services via Facebook, Google+, blog and offer consultancy through Skype or phone.

85. HR recruiting – Find candidates via LinkedIn and refer those to your client.

86. Do virtual assistant work – People can pay you to manage their presentations and meetings, which are to be held on a particular date.

87. Be a social media manager – You should have experience with social media networks like FB where you can work a campaign for the company you’re working with.

88. Become a paid reviewer – Some clients can pay you to write honest reviews for the places you eat, restaurants, movies and products you purchase.

89. Become a mystery shopper – Shop on behalf of someone, and give them feedback. This may be a way of monitoring sales reps in the field or doing other investigations.

How to make money online through data entry and admin works

90. Do data entry work – It’s a simple tip on how to make money online. Some of these jobs include content writing, medical transcription, formatting, survey forms and more.

91. Become a paid forum moderator – Some forums will pay you to be their moderator. You need to be knowledgeable in the forum niche to do this work.

92. Work as a paid forum poster – Some forum owners can pay you to post in their forums. This is usually seen with new forums growing their audience.

93. Become a customer support agent – Big companies outsource their customer support to other people. They can pay you to receive complaints from their clients and fix the problems.

How to make money online through engineering and science

94. Circuit design – Others can pay you to design electronic circuits for them.

95. AutoCAD – Create 2D and 3D images in AutoCAD for clients online.

96. Data mining – If you can decipher and extract patterns from data, you can earn some money doing this for clients online.

97. Robotics – If you are familiar with designing robots and using computer systems for their controls, you can earn big online.

98. Nanotechnology – Manipulate matter at molecular and atomic levels for some clients online and make huge money.

How to make money online through video, games, and animations

99. Sell video courses on Udemy – Design courses and sell them online.

100. Whiteboard and explainer videos – Build whiteboard and explainer videos for new products or services.

101. Promotional and brand videos – Do promotional videos and brand videos for firms.

102. Animated characters and models – Create animated characters and models for clients.

103. Play online games – Some firms create online games and they need someone who can test and play those games. They will pay you for doing this too.

104. Music and lyric videos – You can make music and lyric videos for musicians.

How to make money online through music and audio

105. Mixing and mastering – Mix and master audios for employers online.

106. Voiceovers – Earn money through voice-overs. Voices are one of those websites, which pay people.

107. Do sound effects – Put your talent for creating sound effects to good use online.

108. Create jingles – If you have a penchant for creating jingles. Clients await you online.

Other ways to make money online

109. Upload files – If your files are deemed effective and helpful enough and they get downloaded by lots of people, you’ll make some commissions.

110. Sell your hair – Check out HaireSellon because they accept hairs from people and offer cash. Your hair has to be over 6 inches long.

111. Be an eBay Seller – There are lots of sellers around the globe who make money selling different items on eBay.

112. Flip domain names – Domain selling and buying could make you instantly rich. You purchase a domain with the right name. Some of the most expensive domain names are VacationRentals.com, PrivateJet.com, and Insure.com.

113. Flip websites – Sites like Empire Flippers and Flippa can help you get 10 to 20 times the price of your earnings monthly. Purchase a domain, write content and promote it!

114. Start online tutoring – Tutor.com can guide you to find the ideal tutoring jobs for you.

115. Google AdSense – With Google AdSense, you must have a blog or website to make money. Google compensate you for 68% of the amount they get from their advertisers.

116. Freelancing – Did you know that freelancing is one of the biggest opportunities online where people make lots of money? There are plethoras of famous freelance sites, which provide you thousands of different works, which you can do for your clients. Some of these include Elance.com, UpWork, Guru, RentACoder and more.

117. Painting and art auction – Sell other types of crafts you make in your home and sell it on Etsy.

118. Sell art and crafts – You can sell your stuff and make some cash. You make it for less cost and sell it more.

119. Sell advertising space – If your website or blog is famous and gets lots of traffic, sell it.

There you have it, over 50 ways to make money online. In conclusion, before anything else, make sure you think first which method you’ll use and stick to it so you get great results.

Have some questions? Drop them and let's discuss.

2 Likes

Re: 50+ Ways To Make Money Online - A Thread by Quinton45: 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
I like the idea of starting a podcast since that is very popular in all spheres of our lives. I'm wondering has anyone tried that yet? I have created my first-ever podcast with a football player half a year ago and it went perfectly. We are working already all these 6 months and we talk about career, lifestyle, psychological problems, diet and so on. If you will ask me how I created my podcast I can share with you the Kuda bank referral code that gives you a discount. Just register and you will understand what steps to take next.
Re: 50+ Ways To Make Money Online - A Thread by Kotowia: 4:07pm On Apr 03
Your experience collaborating with a football player for your podcast sounds really interesting and rewarding. Talking about career, lifestyle, and all those aspects definitely makes for engaging content. Plus, it's great that you're willing to share insights on how you created your podcast and even offer a Kuda bank referral code for those interested. Who knows, with such engaging content, you might even find opportunities to earn real money through sponsorships or other avenues.

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Cars Fast In Less Than A Week!!! / Organizing a Show or Match-viewing Center on Campus / Good Profit In Haulage Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.