Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Uber Driver Commits Suicide In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uber Driver Commits Suicide In Lagos (813 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos / Lagos Driver ‘Commits Suicide’ At Mechanic Workshop / Truck Driver Commits Suicide In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber Driver Commits Suicide In Lagos by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
Update From . COM

An Uber driver who is said to be a resident of number 51 Oduntan Street, Ketu, in the Ikosi-Isheri Local Government Area of the state, reportedly took his life in his apartment today February 10.

Sahara Reporters reports that the deceased waited for his wife to leave home for an appointment before taking his life.

A neighbor of the victim who gave her name as Victoria said that no suicide note was dropped by the man, adding that it was his wife who discovered his body dangling from the ceiling fan and raised the alarm upon her return home.

Victoria said the victim and his wife hardly interacted with neighbors since they moved into the house in March 2021.

His name or other vital information were not known to many of them in the compound, Victoria revealed.

Residents of the area were preparing to evacuate the body as of the time of this report.

Source: Sahara Reporters

Re: Uber Driver Commits Suicide In Lagos by MITCHELL96: 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
Omo!

Suicide everywhere and everyday

The country is really hard, who doesn't feel it isn't a Human being

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Commits Suicide In Lagos by Franzinni: 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
The compound people compounded his problem ... fear compound life.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Commits Suicide In Lagos by Righteousness2(m): 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Omo!

Suicide everywhere and everyday

The country is really hard, who doesn't feel it isn't a Human being

No Matter How hard the country is for you or the the Frequency of suicide! Do not join them.

Let no one Deceive you or Pamper it! Taking the life in you is not a way out.
You commit Suicide, you go straight to Hell Fire!

Cast your Burden on JESUS Christ! HE is an Expert in lifting people From Sorrow to JOY!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Commits Suicide In Lagos by MITCHELL96: 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
Righteousness2:

No Matter How hard the country is for you or the the Frequency of suicide! Do not join them.

Let no one Deceive you or Pamper it! Taking the life in you is not a way out.
You commit Suicide, you go straight to Hell Fire!

Cast your Burden on JESUS Christ! HE is an Expert in lifting people From Sorrow to JOY!

I agree with you

But, To be Frank with you, Not everybody has the grace to wait, Patience is painful.

A lot of people have turned to Atheist because they ran to Jesus and it seems their problem became worst than it were.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Commits Suicide In Lagos by illicit(m): 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
shocked
Re: Uber Driver Commits Suicide In Lagos by everythinggirly(f): 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
How sure are we it's suicide?
Re: Uber Driver Commits Suicide In Lagos by VeryWickedSoul: 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
But Bolt ads claim that their drivers earn N200k per trip.

Most problems in this world are money related. If that man was rich, trust me he won't be dangling from a ceiling right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Commits Suicide In Lagos by gaby(m): 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
Waste of life and death...

I'd rather wait it out for suffering, hardship, life, and death to do their worst with me than help them in logging out of www.life.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Commits Suicide In Lagos by Righteousness2(m): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
MITCHELL96:

I agree with you

But, To be Frank with you, Not everybody has the grace to wait, Patience is painful.

A lot of people have turned to Atheist because they ran to Jesus and it seems their problem became worst than it were.

Nobody comes to JESUS and remains the same.
Man is the Problem not GOD.
GOD is never at Fault! HE is too Faithful!
When things are going awkward, Check yourself!

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Commits Suicide In Lagos by Felimax(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
That is Lagos for you many people are living with death sentence on their head, you may never know.
Police had to be patrolling third mainland bridge up and down because lots of them will always feel like dying most especially when the hold up is at the peak.
Oga just rest, I don't know if to say in peace or pieces.
Nigeria ti baje!

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Commits Suicide In Lagos by BrickDevo: 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
You only live once, YOLO
Re: Uber Driver Commits Suicide In Lagos by Jefferyoakley: 7:00am On Feb 11, 2022
Rip
Re: Uber Driver Commits Suicide In Lagos by kingthreat(m): 7:03am On Feb 11, 2022
If the husband and wife had a strong bond, she would have prevented him from taking his life. Marry your best friend. You will know when they are happy, sad or depressed.
Re: Uber Driver Commits Suicide In Lagos by dotman4real007(m): 8:50am On Feb 11, 2022
I understand what he went through, being broke and can't perform as a father and a husband because of financial strain is very difficult to bear. Rest in peace
Re: Uber Driver Commits Suicide In Lagos by Karmaisme(m): 9:09am On Feb 11, 2022
Rest on guy man, its beats my imagination why people will think that committing suicide is the solution to their problems.

Bad time don't last, no matter what the situation is, it shall pass.

(1) (Reply)

Denkolfarm Investment Fraud / Imo Youths Clashes With Ebubeagu At Ikonso Road / TWO Elderly Women In 'roforofo' Fight In Public (WATCH VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.