Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

February 14: Ekori Lovers' Day: Pre-launch Party Of The Naira Marley Coin (NMC) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / February 14: Ekori Lovers' Day: Pre-launch Party Of The Naira Marley Coin (NMC) (427 Views)

Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? / Hennessy To Hold The Biggest Luxury Party Of The Season In Port Harcourt / 40th Birthday Party Of The Odufuye Triplets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

February 14: Ekori Lovers' Day: Pre-launch Party Of The Naira Marley Coin (NMC) by AfroAgroPower: 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
It's Only 4 Days to February 14; and this is the first time this particular announcement is going out online.

Why ?

This is Simply Because VALENTINES are not Days that needs Too Much of Adverts or Awareness.

We simply cannot shout.

The day already speaks voLUME for itself.

What will be NEW is The Integration of The Naira Marley Coin (NMC) to Provide The Attendees of The Valentine Party with The Financial Opportunity of Investing on Themselves Through AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE across Nigeria.

If you aren't conversant with too much English Language; You probably wouldn't comprehend my Grammar.

And as e be; To Make Money for This Life - " No Be By Too Much GRAMMAR."

So, You See...

We get AGRICULTURAL ENTERTAINMENT COIN wey eem name na Naira Marley Coin (NMC) wey we wan do Prelaunch for on the day of Valentine wey be February 14.

And The Venue of This Party na for EKORI for Cross-River State.

EKORI na one very Agricultural Entertaining Village for Yakurr Local Government Area in Cross-River State.

So; You See The Reason The Awareness of This Party Fit No Really Concern You if You No Dey Stay Cross-River State; especially if you no get money to fly down to Cross-River State.

But if you get money sha; and you be person wey go like Learn How To Gradually Make Millions of Naira Through AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE via The Naira Marley Coin (NMC) wey we don build for The Ethereum Blockchain; then You fit come over down to EKORI Village to Flex The Village with THE MESSIAH OF AFRIKA (MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji Anthony) wey be Agricultural Journalistic Tourist in The Village of EKORI.
Re: February 14: Ekori Lovers' Day: Pre-launch Party Of The Naira Marley Coin (NMC) by AfroAgroPower: 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
Always Remember say;

The Idea No Be To BLOW.

The Idea is Always To GROW.

No Use Anxiety Kill Yourself.

Live Life Softly.

Re: February 14: Ekori Lovers' Day: Pre-launch Party Of The Naira Marley Coin (NMC) by AfroAgroPower: 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Already; My Face Don Too Show for Calabar and Ekori Village for Cross-River State wey be places wey I don reside for some months since I travelled down SOUTH since-after The #ENDSARS PROTEST for Ikeja, Lagos State.

As a Life-Journalist; I be travel down from Ekiti State enter Lagos to Join The Nigerian Youths Reorganize and Redirect The Course of The Protest towards a Better and more saner Direction of ENGAGING and INDULGING The People in Government to INVEST RIGHTLY IN UTILIZING AGRICULTURE, CRYPTOCURRENCIES and ENTERTAINMENT TO EMPLOY/EMPOWER MILLIONS OF NIGERIAN YOUTHS.

Fast-Forward To Today; I Don Finally Realise Say Na Me Be The GOVERNMENT OF MYSELF.

I don finally realise say Neither The LEADERS Nor FOLLOWERS of Nigeria Actually Dey CONCERNED with Alleviating The Poverty in Nigeria which them dey Always Preach say Dem wan ALLEVIATE.

I don Teach and Preach Agricultural Alignment Initiatives Tire, but The Result shows that Nigerians no be People wey dey Align with each other simply because of The HIGH LEVEL OF MISTRUST which is as a result of The HIGH LEVEL OF SCAMS in Nigeria.

That is; Many of Us Go don Progress pass The Stage wey We Dey Now if Only be say We Fit ALIGN RIGHTLY with Each Other.

And Na this Our MISALIGNMENT na eem dey cause make Nigerians dey in so much POVERTY as We dey see Today.

But as things dey be so; We Getting Ahead To Solve This Problem of MISALIGNMENT between Nigerians which By My EXPERIENCE na Our BIGGEST PROBLEM in Nigeria.

And Na ONLY ONE (1) Tool Go Fit Solve This Problem for Us Well Well.

And this Tool na "ENTERTAINMENT-AGRICULTURAL-TOURISM (EAT)".

We gats begin dey utilize Entertaining Tourism Events to Meetup More with Entertaining People so We can Synergize More To Make More Right Agricultural Investments that will Create More Jobs and More Wealth for Ourselves.

Make I Stop Here for As While. The writeup don too long, and many of you no like to kuku read before based on Olodo wey una be.

PS: No be say I dey yab anybody ooo, na just the F'kn Truth.

Re: February 14: Ekori Lovers' Day: Pre-launch Party Of The Naira Marley Coin (NMC) by AfroAgroPower: 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
If There is ONLY 1 Important Thing You Need To Know About Human Beings; Here is it.

" There are ONLY Two Types of People in The World."

1) Entertaining People
2) Non-Entertaining People.

Check am out; I no need tell you say; The Most Entertaining People are The Wealthiest of People in The World.

So, Our Valentine's Prelaunch Party no be for Everyone.

Na Party wey dey for ENTERTAINING PEOPLE wey no dey SLACK.

Abi You dey SLACK ??

Re: February 14: Ekori Lovers' Day: Pre-launch Party Of The Naira Marley Coin (NMC) by AfroAgroPower: 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
In case You wan See The Front View of The Naira Marley Coin (NMC) wey We dey Talk About; See am Below ooooo.

Tee-shirts are for Sale Too.

No Gawks.

Re: February 14: Ekori Lovers' Day: Pre-launch Party Of The Naira Marley Coin (NMC) by AfroAgroPower: 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
Can Your Village BUBBLE This HIGH @ 11:14 PM on A Regular Thursday ?

Well; ONLY IN EKORI.

It's The NairaMarley Coin (NMC) PRELAUNCH.

(1) (Reply)

Headies Award 2022 To Take Place On March 1st / How Much Is A 200 Seating Capacity Event Hall In Ota / Mighty Mighty Umuchu Gifts 10 New Homes To Umuchu Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.