Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,237 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

4 Stages Of Sales Increase - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 4 Stages Of Sales Increase (133 Views)

How To Effectively Make Money On Whatsapp By Making Lots Of Sales / The 4 Stages Of Wealth / 7 Stages Of Financial Freedom And How To Achieve Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Stages Of Sales Increase by vikt: 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
Selling can only become easy when you techniques behind sales increase.To scale higher in sales, you must become familiar with the stages of online sales.

There are 4 stages people passes before buying your product online and you can use it to interact with your audience online.They are;

1 KNOW ME: Anybody wants to buy what they don't know much about or have heard of before especially in Nigeria where we have much skeptic buyers due to high internet fraudulent activity. So you have to make your product or service known by doing marketing and brand awareness through posting content and using paid ads online.

2 LIKE ME: People mostly love to buy from someone, brand they are familiar with and like due how known they are in the market place.For people to prefer you above others you have to continually post meaningful content that are educative, entertaining and engaging, you can also do some PROMO offers to make people patronize your product.

3 TRUST ME: When people begins to like your brand online, they will invariably begin to trust you and One of the proven ways to make people trust you is through sharing testimonials of people that have used your product.You can also build trust with your audience when you seek for their opinions about your product or service because that way they feel at ease knowing that you care much about them.

4 PAY ME: Once people know, like and trust you, they will surely want to buy from you when they want your product or service.

If you have this helpful and want more help on sales, comment below or Hook up with me on WhatsApp via 08134960955.

Also Take a Course to increase and double your sales with this Link below

Http://Daba.school/Courses/income-boosting?r=17063

(1) (Reply)

World Economic And Investment Forum / Events Are The Best Place To Network / 5 Clever Ways To Track Your Money Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.