Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

How To Change Front Style In My Redmi 8a - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Change Front Style In My Redmi 8a (589 Views)

TECNO Partners VOGUE To Capture ‘style In Motion’ At London Fashion Week / For Sale: Redmi 8a 2gb And 32b At 28k / How I Track My Redmi 7 Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change Front Style In My Redmi 8a by peacesampson(f): 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
Goodeven guys..anyone with an idea of how I can change my front style in my redmi 8a ,or better style any app I can download that does it
Re: How To Change Front Style In My Redmi 8a by kmaster007: 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
You will hv to change ur country from Nigeria to India 1st... Now go to theme's and search font.. pick the style you want and reboot... Now change bck to ur country Nigeria
peacesampson:
Goodeven guys..anyone with an idea of how I can change my front style in my redmi 8a ,or better style any app I can download that does it
Re: How To Change Front Style In My Redmi 8a by peacesampson(f): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
kmaster007:
You will hv to change ur country from Nigeria to India 1st... Now go to theme's and search font.. pick the style you want and reboot... Now change bck to ur country Nigeria
Tanks
Re: How To Change Front Style In My Redmi 8a by peacesampson(f): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
peacesampson:

Tanks
Pls how do I change location?
Re: How To Change Front Style In My Redmi 8a by peacesampson(f): 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
kmaster007:

Tanks alot, nawa ooh this people commot plenty tins for Niger peeps nawa
Re: How To Change Front Style In My Redmi 8a by kmaster007: 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
Lolz
peacesampson:

Tanks alot, nawa ooh this people commot plenty tins for Niger peeps nawa
Re: How To Change Front Style In My Redmi 8a by peacesampson(f): 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
kmaster007:
Lolz
By the way am peace from.Abia and u?
Re: How To Change Front Style In My Redmi 8a by kmaster007: 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
Can we chat on whatsapp if you don't mind.. you can me Kz frm Lag
peacesampson:

By the way am peace from.Abia and u?
Re: How To Change Front Style In My Redmi 8a by peacesampson(f): 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
kmaster007:
Can we chat on whatsapp if you don't mind.. you can me Kz frm Lag
alright drop ur digit let me add u
Re: How To Change Front Style In My Redmi 8a by kmaster007: 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
peacesampson:
alright drop ur digit let me add u
Re: How To Change Front Style In My Redmi 8a by Kolahim(m): 7:32am On Feb 17, 2022

Just go to themes and search font style, download anyone u like and apply it, reboot ur phone and u're on.

(1) (Reply)

Redmi Note 12 Pro, A Luxury Phone You Should Try / Android Phones With Stylus Pen In Nigeria / I Need A Fairly Used Andriod Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.