Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

[interview] Fulfillment For Me Is When I Start Bagging Many Awards - Flyboywizzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [interview] Fulfillment For Me Is When I Start Bagging Many Awards - Flyboywizzy (213 Views)

Portable Mobbed By Fans After Bagging 'Artist Of The Year' Award (Video) / Meet Otunba Jamiu Olakunle Azeez, Kaysa Group Founder With Many Awards / Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[interview] Fulfillment For Me Is When I Start Bagging Many Awards - Flyboywizzy by officialunique: 2:36am On Feb 11, 2022
OfficialUniqueBlog: Who is Flyboywizzy?

Flyboywizzy: I am Akinpelu David with the stage name Flyboywizzy. I was born in Edo state Nigeria.

OfficialUniqueBlog: Tell us about your musical background.

Flyboywizzy: I started music in 2013 but my first project was in 2016.

OfficialUniqueBlog: Tell us about your previous project.

Flyboywizzy: My previous project was titled "My People" and it was a song that talked about the current condition of the country. It was also aimed at giving people hope and from the response of people i can tell that the song was a very Good track. The song was produced by one of Abuja famous producer Tino santa.

OfficialUniqueBlog: Are there any musicians who inspire you? What qualities do you admire about them?

Flyboywizzy: Victor Ad and Goodgirlla are the artiste that inspire me. Their songs inspire me coupled with their vibes and their lyrics. They are different from other artiste.

OfficialUniqueBlog: Who's your ideal musician to collaborate with and why?

Flyboywizzy: Wow they are a lot of musicians on my mind but people am thinking of working with are Fave and Scatter. These two artistes are on my mind their vibes are different and If I can collaborate with any of them i will get automatic improvement in my music career.

OfficialUniqueBlog: What is next for you in your career?

Flyboywizzy: I am working on so many projects but most importantly i am working on dropping my first EP ever and i am making preparation to have Scatter on one of the tracks on the ep. I believe i am the next big thing the world is waiting to see.

OfficialUniqueBlog: What is fulfillment for you as an artiste?

Flyboywizzy: Fulfillment for me is when i start bagging many awards like Grammys, headies and many other top recognition in my career.

OfficialUniqueBlog: Any last word?

Flyboywizzy: I want to encourage so many people that are on their way to giving up on their dreams that they should never give up and they should keep on praying to God. Surely, their dreams will come to pass.

Read more on https://officialuniqueblog.com.ng/2022/02/11/interview-fulfillment-for-me-is-when-i-start-bagging-many-awards-flyboywizzy/

(1) (Reply)

Ndlea Arresting People | Pranks / Using Juju To Secure Men Doesn’t Work – Lady Reveals / Caught On Video: Jewelry Theft Crashed Car While Been Chased By The Cops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.