Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) (47577 Views)

Gunmen Attack Abia State CID, 3 Officers Critically Injured / Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) / Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) by SportsHD: 10:14am On Feb 11, 2022
I wish he also died doing what he knows best.
Re: Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) by Tumbulum: 10:16am On Feb 11, 2022
He should push that mumu out of his shop. If it is to harrase innocent civilains and extort people on the road he will turn champion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) by JuanDeDios: 10:19am On Feb 11, 2022
MarveworldG:
He has family to take care of
Even at that. If he wasn't armed, he did the right thing - hide. But if had his AK-17, this is cowardice and should be punished.
Re: Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) by showafrica(m): 10:19am On Feb 11, 2022
Macphenson:

I didnt see you being so sympathetic and humane when the "Python danced" in Afaraukwu Umuahia
, neither did you show this humane nature when the Lekki Massacre took place.

Hypocrites

Dont mind the fulani Janjaweeddd

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) by olisaEze(m): 10:20am On Feb 11, 2022
The guyman really looks traumatized, sha. No-how no-how, dis broda-man must have leaked out some drops of urine in that kneeling down position! grin
I doubt he’d notice if that guy recording calls him a coward right there, but try it wen N50 in the hands of an unarmed civilian is in his sights and he’d go berserk! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) by JuanDeDios: 10:21am On Feb 11, 2022
Youngminister:
So he should position himself for killing just b/cos he's a policeman
If you're armed, you take cover and shoot from there. If he wasn't armed, he did the right thing. If he was armed, this is cowardice.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) by izubext007: 10:22am On Feb 11, 2022
The best defence is to surrender, in this kind of situation.
Re: Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) by showafrica(m): 10:27am On Feb 11, 2022
Soso990240:
u never jam.. they guy was traumatized, he is even confused... all his men were killed, he is the only one that escaped. I have seen something like this and i know how it feels. Even the guys there were still in shock that they forgot to tell him about his uniform.

The trauma no be here ooo, i am not sure he knows where his gun and 100 naira notes are. His own be say make this people no find am come here.

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) by doneback04: 10:27am On Feb 11, 2022
Nigeria police is very fearful was they see u handling a harm's
Re: Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 11, 2022
Is this not one of the miscreants who are extorting us every day?

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) by Godispeace: 10:28am On Feb 11, 2022
Amotekun is not a killing /terrorist group against the state unlike ur notorious terrorist Kanu Nnamdi ( who will rot in jail) and his IPOB/ESN shocked shocked shocked shocked
EastisBae:

The one that happened in Ibadan was conducted by Amotekun!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) by doublecross(m): 10:29am On Feb 11, 2022
omenkaLives:
"Angels Unknown Gunmen" (as Kanu calls them) strike again.

The cop is obviously am igbo man, and those killed are most likely igbo men as well. This is how Kanu and his men have sentenced countless igbo families to a life of misery by eliminating their bread winners, thinking all policemen and soldiers are FULANIS.

You guys bred these monsters and they will take blood until there's none to take. Enugu which is being praised as peaceful is no different from the border communities of Bornu state. smiley
see as person just open mouth dey talk nonsense just because he holds a smartphone! Your head go be like bottle

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) by doublecross(m): 10:30am On Feb 11, 2022
Ok you dey help person at the same time, you dey film am! Who is deceiving who?

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:32am On Feb 11, 2022
Skyfornia:
Coward
nawa for you oh, if na you in that situation, you for don collapse and long gone
Re: Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) by naija4life247: 10:42am On Feb 11, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
grin So NP men can be fearful like this, but when extorting and intimidating people, they become bold as a lion.

He won't be so lucky next time. He and his colleagues must have killed several innocent and unarmed civilians. His judgement is coming sooner or later.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) by Zubydeangelo(m): 10:43am On Feb 11, 2022
Newsmic:
Police Officer Hides In A Nearby Shop After Gunmen Killed Three Officers In Enugu (Video)

A video of a policeman taking cover in a nearby shop after gunmen killed three of his colleagues at a checkpoint in Enugu, has gone viral after being shared online, PEPPERMEDIA reports.

The incident took place around 1:20 pm today February 10, 2022 at a police checkpoint near Lomalinda Estate by Maryland suburb of the Enugu South Local Government Area of the state

The gunmen were said to have kidnapped a woman along the road after the operation which lasted for about 30 minutes without challenge.

Twitter user, @m_microstrategy who shared a video of the policeman, wrote;

https://twitter.com/M_microstrategy/status/1491821555864813581?t=yx_eF1_K-HCW-UJNwzPwIw&s=19

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN7NcPhDA8Q
He is calling for backup.
Re: Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 10:44am On Feb 11, 2022
THESE ACTS. OF UGM WILL HELP FASTRACK UNKNOWN PRESIDENCY.
Re: Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) by PlanktonX: 10:47am On Feb 11, 2022
Evil and corruption led us to this savavge point in life, where life and justice never matter again...

Police would joyfully put crime you know nothing about on you and force you to cough out hundreds of thousands.....the citizens over time will turn to terrorist and be hunting the police��

Evil birth evil....until we come to the point that only truth, love and compassion for neighbors and others will bring us peace. Nothing will work.

I wish the police force could put up a reform that will give a new face to the force, and win the people's trust and love. So that we can come together and fight all evil in our society.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) by Kobicove(m): 10:48am On Feb 11, 2022
shuttox:
I no fit join any force in Nigeria
You are just risking your life

...and if you die in the line of duty they will just give your wife 250K to take care of 4 kids angry

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 11, 2022
...video posted by Twitter user @m_microstrategy, I sight you...btc men. If you know you know.
Re: Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:54am On Feb 11, 2022
PlanktonX:
Evil and corruption led us to this savavge point in life, where life and justice never matter again...

Police would joyfully put crime you know nothing about on you and force you to cough out hundreds of thousands.....the citizens over time will turn to terrorist and be hunting the police��

Evil birth evil....until we come to the point that only truth, love and compassion for neighbors and others will bring us peace. Nothing will work.

I wish the police force could put up a reform that will give a new face to the force, and win the people's trust and love. So that we can come together and fight all evil in our society.

Well said buddy
Re: Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) by Oceanjagaban: 10:57am On Feb 11, 2022
If na to opress the defenseless citizens them go get power,now them see people wey carry gun like them,them begin skamper...thunder fire everybody

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 11, 2022
Police work na useless work
Re: Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) by Das1mama: 11:05am On Feb 11, 2022
D fact he's an officer of the NPF does not mean he's not a human being just like you and i, i guess during the course of his training generally they were taught how to RETREAT and call for BACK UP i believe those that were victims might have been ambushed and luck was not on there side.... Rip to the fallen heros.
Re: Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 11, 2022
bad leadership and sytematic marginalisation of the SE by the nigerian state can only bring out the worst in the law abiding people of southeast.

its nt too late yet for thore in authority to comitt to doing the right things, justice, equity and fairness.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) by Amplifiedking: 11:16am On Feb 11, 2022
My brother, live to fight another day jare. Ur life better pass that uniform o
Re: Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) by Soso990240(m): 11:28am On Feb 11, 2022
showafrica:

The trauma no be here ooo, i am not sure he knows where his gun and 100 naira notes are. His own be say make this people no find am come here.
I de tell u. If u ask am where him gun.. him go ask u "which gun grin".. He needs some days of rest, no disturbance.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) by heniford2: 11:33am On Feb 11, 2022
mayormick:
See as police dey allow 'ordinary civilian' as they always claim to take his video. If no be situation he find himself, you think he go allow them doing that. I just hope they realize the people/citizens are not their enemies but our political leaders are. At least the people dem dey brutalized and exploiting are the same people hiding him for their shops here, a lesson indeed
that's it if you see how police and army kicks and beat one in southern east states u will think the are Demi god his lucky that man opened his shop for him to hide if is me i will not open i will even point at where he is hiding at so he can meet his creator

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) by EastisBae: 11:40am On Feb 11, 2022
omenkaLives:
K.

Please keep on killing, and never stop. smiley

Whenever anything happens in the East, you will creep out of your hole to yearn rubbish but when it happens in other places like your state Benue or West, you will return to ghost mode. I really don't know what your problem is, but let me ask you, ARE IGBOS THE CAUSE OF YOUR MISERY

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) by tit(f): 11:48am On Feb 11, 2022
Fake video.
How una come know say na for Enugu sef this video happen?
Re: Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) by cosmatika(m): 11:56am On Feb 11, 2022
helinues:
When the security officers go back to the place now, those who have been hailing their terrorists wing UGM would now be expecting empathy and sympathy from us.

You people go receive sense las las

Let them first go to Ibadan and arrest any youths they see around the place your brothers killed innocent police men and civilians just to Rob a bullion van.
Hypocrite

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapper Abducts And Kills His Cheating Girlfriend In Rivers State (Photo) / Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire / Mompha Arrives In Court Over Money Laundering Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.