Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

UBA Have Stolen My N500: finally refunded - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Have Stolen My N500: finally refunded (303 Views)

Hackers Have Stolen ₦2.9 Billion From Flutterwave Accounts / Nigerian Sells N500 Groundnuts N2K In US For Auchi Woman / How Do I Transfer A Refunded Money From My Paypal To My Zenith Bank Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Have Stolen My N500: finally refunded by psucc(m): 6:33am On Feb 11, 2022
I ran out of airtime yesterday and had to recharge my glo line with N300 via UBA's *919#.

UBA actually debited my account and send me text to that effect without crediting my glo line. I thought the problem was from glo (since glo network was epileptic) I decided to recharge my Airtel line with N200 so I can make calls.

They, UBA also debited my account with crediting my Airtel line. Till now, both lines have not been credited nor UBA make any refund.

This is not the first time nor actually the fifth. They have been debiting my account and keeping the money.

Who else have such experience and how did you get it resolved.

Mids abeg push this to FP. Make UBA be shamed to refund my N500 (2cups of rice)

UBA have refunded the money so they are no more thieves.
Re: UBA Have Stolen My N500: finally refunded by kingsways: 6:36am On Feb 11, 2022
These are electronic channels which can fail.

Follow official channel to get a refund by contacting the bank

It's bad faith for you to come here and accuse the bank of stealing your money

I strongly advise you to take down this rubbish

1 Like

Re: UBA Have Stolen My N500: finally refunded by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:38am On Feb 11, 2022
Send them a mail or contact them through any of their social media handle..
Re: UBA Have Stolen My N500: finally refunded by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:39am On Feb 11, 2022
Lori N500

Bros, did you vote for APC?

God no go shame us o
Re: UBA Have Stolen My N500: finally refunded by after4: 6:40am On Feb 11, 2022
you no happy say nah UBA?, wait make you hear from Assess bank or GTB customers first
Re: UBA Have Stolen My N500: finally refunded by Knivesout(m): 6:41am On Feb 11, 2022
Nigerian Banks.. Corporate thieves!
Re: UBA Have Stolen My N500: finally refunded by psucc(m): 8:10am On Feb 11, 2022
kingsways:
These are electronic channels which can fail.

Follow official channel to get a refund by contacting the bank

It's bad faith for you to come here and accuse the bank of stealing your money

I strongly advise you to take down this rubbish
You're the one saying rubbish here and a member of the robbery gang.

Electronic channels that will fail on the customer's end but will always enrich the owner (owner).

If I may asked, if the transaction failed and UBA was the victim, won't they detect and do the needful?

I have been suffering this for many times but this time I will call them out.
Stop supporting nonsense.

1 Like

Re: UBA Have Stolen My N500: finally refunded by Ichabodcrane(m): 10:42am On Feb 11, 2022
My own problem is that I don't have money to hire lawyer and sue them.
For God's sake, it's a fucking savings account, they keep debiting like I am using current account. Worst part is they don't send alerts when they take the money.
Re: UBA Have Stolen My N500: finally refunded by 404Dev: 11:49am On Feb 11, 2022
psucc:
You're the one saying rubbish here and a member of the robbery gang.

Electronic channels that will fail on the customer's end but will always enrich the owner (owner).

If I may asked, if the transaction failed and UBA was the victim, won't they detect and do the needful?

I have been suffering this for many times but this time I will call them out.
Stop supporting nonsense.
This is bullshit.

Is naiaraland the avenue to contact a bank?

Let me ask if you use an ATM machine and you got debited without the machine dispensing cash to you, you won't contact the bank through the right channels but claim your money was stolen?

1 Like

Re: UBA Have Stolen My N500: finally refunded by psucc(m): 2:29am On Feb 15, 2022
404Dev:

This is bullshit.

Is naiaraland the avenue to contact a bank?

Let me ask if you use an ATM machine and you got debited without the machine dispensing cash to you, you won't contact the bank through the right channels but claim your money was stolen?
They've refunded N300. Hopefully they will the remaining one. When done they are no longer thieves.
Re: UBA Have Stolen My N500: finally refunded by psucc(m): 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
UBA has finally refunded my N500. Therefore, the tag thief has been removed. They are not thieves.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Acer Laptop For Sale / . / Russia Vs Ukraine: Effects On Crypto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.