Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions (7500 Views)

IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) / Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout / Why We Are Not Paying Salaries Regularly – Kogi Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions by Indispensable85(m): 7:49am On Feb 11, 2022
Samuel Ortom

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions by Tzar(m): 7:51am On Feb 11, 2022
Buhari did same & is still doing same to hide his incompetence & cluelessness.
Re: Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions by Dhury: 8:01am On Feb 11, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Same way Buhari attack and blame past government to cover for his inept and failed leadership. undecided
and so everyone should follow his bad way of leadership?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions by ArewaNorth: 8:04am On Feb 11, 2022
kerry57:
Why is Adesina this sick? Always giving excuses for the failures of this govt. Why not take time and face what u are elected and appointed to do and talk less. I doubt if these guys will stay back in Nigeria if another party take over power from this govt.

crossfm:
Hehehe.

No wonder Gumi called this guy a bootlicker. His zombiism is pro max.

We all know some state governors are useless, but Buhari is the grand patron of clueless association.

You can't be defending Buhari and defaming his creations. They are one and the same.

You have zero knowledge of governance but quick to criticise out of emotion.
I'm very much sure, people like u can insult God if ordinary state Governor give u the same responsibility given to Adesina.
Why this ignorance?
Don't u know the role of his office but castigating him because of bigotic reasons?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions by Simplythebest: 8:08am On Feb 11, 2022
No one will be Saint more than our minister of petroleum when after being in charge adulterated fuel is being sold to the country. This is the first time Nigerians is experiencing such a thing if am not mistaking.
Tekzyflex:
On a serious note Buhari is a saint compared to some state governors. How can a governor throughout is tenure not no single employment or promotion/payment of pensioners in his state.
And that same governor is always quick to attack Buhari
Re: Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions by Realestbae(f): 8:15am On Feb 11, 2022
You r very right on this. I keep saying until we start holding our governors, L G chairmen, community leaders n representative responsible nothing will be done right. Everytime Buhari this and that. a
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/11/some-governors-attack-buhari-to-escape-paying-salaries-pension-presidency/

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions by zedman1(m): 8:20am On Feb 11, 2022
Before Ortom, we no de send whether federal government exist or not, but since he came he has succeeded in shifting the minds of some few shallow minded Benue indigenes and the entire country from his total failure to blaming only the federal government.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions by Echoban: 8:24am On Feb 11, 2022
Tekzyflex:
On a serious note Buhari is a saint compared to some state governors. How can a governor throughout is tenure not no single employment or promotion/payment of pensioners in his state.

Talk to Wike directly.
Re: Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions by slimghost(m): 8:25am On Feb 11, 2022
By next year, we will stop hearing from this joker.
Re: Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions by Successlane: 8:25am On Feb 11, 2022
Re: Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions by arsenal33: 8:40am On Feb 11, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Femi, there's life after 2023. This is democracy not everyone will asslick Buhari poo. If your Buhari is doing well, why is bokoharam and bandits still thriving well
that is what we told Reuben Abati
Re: Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions by iamjavadem(m): 8:49am On Feb 11, 2022
Hahahahahaha very true. Their only achievements is insulting Buhari.
Re: Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions by eneazi(f): 8:49am On Feb 11, 2022
Ortom left the group
Re: Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions by Adabestseason(m): 9:43am On Feb 11, 2022
But what stop Governors from paying pensions and gratuities of retirees if not wickedness of Oaths and godfatherism,President sign a electoral bill for direct primaries he preferred to die than his assent-antidote for payments of salaries,pensions and gratuities by democratically elect not selectocratically imposed individuals,Dear Mr Adesina you complained of evil forces fighting this administration have seen that those evil forces are fighting from within,meanwhile a bag of cement is 5000 naira i know Mr President is not aware,16mm rod about 12000 naira please inform his excellency.
Re: Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions by samfrancis1(m): 9:48am On Feb 11, 2022
Tekzyflex:
please bro don’t say you this, I know why you’re talking this way, yes most of this governors and leaders are so corrupt and greedy but they don’t come close to who Buhari is, he’s real enemy of this nation, have you thought of what all the money borrowing is used for yet Nigeria is not done borrowing, the abacha loot have you reason where it’s going to? I feel they’re empowering the Fulani against future for whatever plan they have, the farm been destroyed in the south, the closed border the ban on rice importation, while Fulani herdsmen and bokoharam keep storing food in the north from farm loots.. rail from Nigeria to Niger, pipe like from south south to katsina, bros make we all reason am o. Have you wondered why the southern governors really want the presidency back in the south? They’re seeing what we’re not seeing, they know what we don’t know.. the country is actually dying, the south especially..

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions by Tumbulum: 10:05am On Feb 11, 2022
From the president media aids to the BMC to the online nairaand urchines to the brainless foot soldiers in the streets; they all repeat the same old and useless blame game( they are not paying salary and therefore they attack buhari to cover up)
Ortom may not be a saint,he may not have paid all the salaries and pension( he is not the only governor owing workers and pensioners), but for standing up to the jihadist without fear and introducing the ban on open grazing without fearing any man,he has written his in the golden books of history.

He is the only man who is not afraid to tell the world the intentions of the Fulani jihadist against Benue people and he has remained consist in doing so. There the only way these terrorist people want to shut him up is to accuse him of not paying workers but reasonable people can see far ahead of them.

Ortom has done well and far more than bihari who brazenly supports terrorist Fulani's against Benue people.For the Chinese loans running in trillions,what can bihari show for it if not those refurbished trains running on old rail lines
Re: Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions by gawu1: 10:13am On Feb 11, 2022
tmtech:
The man has never admitted that Buhari did any wrong. Someone else must be blamed
Someone can say Buhari did wrong but not governor like Orton and wike, the ipob slayer.
Re: Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions by gawu1: 10:21am On Feb 11, 2022
Simplythebest:
No one will be Saint more than our minister of petroleum when after being in charge adulterated fuel is being sold to the country. This is the first time Nigerians is experiencing such a thing if am not mistaking.
You are truly mistaking!
Otherwise, referring to you as being an indomie generation is an understatement.
Re: Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions by Simplythebest: 10:29am On Feb 11, 2022
If u check my reply u will understand that i said if am not mistaking meaning am not not 100% sure. I would have expected u to prove me wrong by telling me the date and particular government it happened rather than u to attack me or call me indomie generation. I really wanna learn. Pls can u tell when it have happened before pls
gawu1:

You are truly mistaking!
Otherwise, referring to you as being an indomie generation is an understatement.
Re: Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions by jonnyjustcome22: 11:15am On Feb 11, 2022
Foolish man
Re: Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions by kerry57: 11:41am On Feb 11, 2022
[quote author=ArewaNorth post=110133644]

You have zero knowledge of governance but quick to criticise out of emotion.
I'm very much sure, people like u can insult God if ordinary state Governor give u the same responsibility given to Adesina.
Why this ignorance?
Don't u know the role of his office but castigating him because of bigotic reasons?[/quote)
U are the ignorant one here my Friend. Was it not a commissioner of work under ganduje that spoke out about the ills in his govt and got fired. Lots of appointees under Donald trump did the same during his time in US. Just learn this about life; U CAN EITHER STAND UP FOR WHAT U BELIEVE IN LIFE OR KNEE BEGGING FOR THE REST OF UR LIFE. Stop supporting mediocres and psychophants.
Re: Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions by ButterBurger: 11:45am On Feb 11, 2022
Irrelevant and irrational opinion
Re: Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions by Nicenixon: 11:49am On Feb 11, 2022
Realestbae:
You r very right on this. I keep saying until we start holding our governors, L G chairmen, community leaders n representative responsible nothing will be done right. Everytime Buhari this and that. a
You have said it all bro. Everybody in this country blame President for everything, leaving those people occupying offices responsible directly to the menaces. I am still waiting for the day we will criticize Adamu Adamu, the minister of Education massively for the failures in Ministry of Education or when a constituency will recall their rep or senator for not discharging his or her responsibilities to the constituency.
Re: Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions by Feelings79: 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
Michelle70:
Wike is definitely one of them.
Pension him no wan pay, since he became a governor, he hasn't employed half a soul.

Only good at donating Rivers money to burning markets and keeping the rogue filled party afloat then go ahead and build flyover just to deceive people that he is working, when u talk, his online media fighters will insult u
Wike cannot be the one,it certainly fits my Governor, Samuel Ortom.It will amount to mental delusion to claim Wike is oweing salaries and hasn't built a kilometer of road.Ortom is oweing between nine and fifteen months in salaries and eighty months in pensions.Meanwhile,he hasn't commissioned one pit toilet since becoming governor
Re: Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions by omenkaLives(m): 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
He is speaking directly to Ortom. That's what he does to keep gullible folks from one part of the country praising him nonstop. Meanwhile when you go to Benue state, the only people that revere Ortom are his wife and younger brothers. Even him older brother no like am.
Re: Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions by Feelings79: 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
Tumbulum:
From the president media aids to the BMC to the online nairaand urchines to the brainless foot soldiers in the streets; they all repeat the same old and useless blame game( they are not paying salary and therefore they attack buhari to cover up)
Ortom may not be a saint,he may not have paid all the salaries and pension( he is not the only governor owing workers and pensioners), but for standing up to the jihadist without fear and introducing the ban on open grazing without fearing any man,he has written his in the golden books of history.

He is the only man who is not afraid to tell the world the intentions of the Fulani jihadist against Benue people and he has remained consist in doing so. There the only way these terrorist people want to shut him up is to accuse him of not paying workers but reasonable people can see far ahead of them.

Ortom has done well and far more than bihari who brazenly supports terrorist Fulani's against Benue people.For the Chinese loans running in trillions,what can bihari show for it if not those refurbished trains running on old rail lines
For using words like"Jihadist"and "Fulani" you have given yourself up as one of Ortom's social media henchmen which he employs to freely attack,intimidate and mislead Benue people.Ortom himself freely uses this words which are capable of inciting ethnic and religious hate.The intention is to cause tension and confusion which benefits public office failures like him.He wasn't mentioned so how did you know he was the one been referred to, except the description parfectly fitted him to your own admission going by your actions.I also noted that your comment did not attract any likes from nairalanders as it didn't make sense.Just to let you know that I'm from Vandeikya in Benue state and it's a known fact nationally that except for Ikpeazu,Ortom would have been said to be the worst performing governor with very very little infrastructure to his credits.l would have said he has no infrastructure to his performance but I remember the asphalt overlay at one or two roads in Gboko and makurdi

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions by Feelings79: 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
omenkaLives:
He is speaking directly to Ortom. That's what he does to keep gullible folks from one part of the country praising him nonstop. Meanwhile when you go to Benue state, the only people that revere Ortom are his wife and younger brothers. Even him older brother no like am.
His bro cannot like him as the man Ortom has failed to clear the muddy road to their village.Ortom's village at Gbajimba can't be accessed in the rainy season except with jungle going vehicles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions by Oluwademilade: 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
Especially that Ortom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpabio Doing Havoc In Akwa Ibom With Highest Allocation (600billion) / Minors Flogged For Hawking In Abuja / CBN May Liquidate Some of These Banks By September: What To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.