Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

“Will You Be My Val” ? Meet DJ Cuppy’s Val As She Fired Her Shot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Will You Be My Val” ? Meet DJ Cuppy’s Val As She Fired Her Shot (2013 Views)

Meet Dj Cuppy's Two Puppies Named Dudu & Fufu Otedola / Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back / Rachael Okonkwo Gets Ready For Val As She Steps In Lovely Chic Outfits (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Will You Be My Val” ? Meet DJ Cuppy’s Val As She Fired Her Shot by Oleys: 7:37am On Feb 11, 2022
Nigerian popular disc jockey and Femi Otedola’s billionaire daughter, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola “DJ Cuppy” is not taking her singleness lightly after she complained of being single whilst Rihanna is pregnant. And for the valentine that is coming up soon, DJ Cuppy has fired a shot by asking on one of her followers to be her val.

In her tweet, DJ Cuppy’s shot caught a young man, mentioning his name (A$AP Lerry) and Twitter handle asking if he would be her Valentine. She added that she knows the young man is in Ibadan while she’s in Oxford, but that they can meet on Twitter space by 7pm on February 14th for what she referred to as their first date.

See her tweet below:

The lucky guy has accepted the offer. Who would not?

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/02/11/will-you-be-my-val-meet-dj-cuppys-val-as-she-fired-her-shot-pics/

Re: “Will You Be My Val” ? Meet DJ Cuppy’s Val As She Fired Her Shot by NoahHadNoArk: 7:43am On Feb 11, 2022
Your attention seeking skills are second to none

3 Likes

Re: “Will You Be My Val” ? Meet DJ Cuppy’s Val As She Fired Her Shot by Idamond: 7:47am On Feb 11, 2022
but this babe is sweet oo,I wonder why men aren't going for her
Re: “Will You Be My Val” ? Meet DJ Cuppy’s Val As She Fired Her Shot by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 11, 2022
Eyah, I don dey pity her undecided
Re: “Will You Be My Val” ? Meet DJ Cuppy’s Val As She Fired Her Shot by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:20am On Feb 11, 2022
She's always on a dick riding mission
Re: “Will You Be My Val” ? Meet DJ Cuppy’s Val As She Fired Her Shot by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:04am On Feb 11, 2022
Idamond:
How did you know she's sweet? have you tasted her before?

1 Like

Re: “Will You Be My Val” ? Meet DJ Cuppy’s Val As She Fired Her Shot by shilenji(m): 10:33am On Feb 11, 2022
Relationship wey every word,move, breathe will be on the social media space, that's why all the men are running from her,I pray she finds a guy ever.
Idamond:

1 Like

Re: “Will You Be My Val” ? Meet DJ Cuppy’s Val As She Fired Her Shot by sojisenai(m): 11:14am On Feb 11, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
cheesy

If you want the keys to earning online... Check my signature, I am giving a ebook out for free.
Re: “Will You Be My Val” ? Meet DJ Cuppy’s Val As She Fired Her Shot by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
She's always on a dick riding mission
Real talk cheesy cheesy
Re: “Will You Be My Val” ? Meet DJ Cuppy’s Val As She Fired Her Shot by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
This one that looks like.... Hian!

DJ cuppy, instead of this, let ME be your val, Biko. The guy no fit you, abeg.
Re: “Will You Be My Val” ? Meet DJ Cuppy’s Val As She Fired Her Shot by Digmygold: 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
Idamond:

Who told you men ain't going for her. She get sense na. She knows its the money they are after. Wise girl.
Re: “Will You Be My Val” ? Meet DJ Cuppy’s Val As She Fired Her Shot by Idamond: 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:

you go go ask people wey dey write am for packet of sweet (sweet)
Re: “Will You Be My Val” ? Meet DJ Cuppy’s Val As She Fired Her Shot by iDice: 11:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
Nothing concern me undecided undecided
Re: “Will You Be My Val” ? Meet DJ Cuppy’s Val As She Fired Her Shot by DEROX: 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
cool its the brabus for me

(1) (Reply)

After Divorce, Popular Nigerian Gospel Singer Picks Another Wife. / Bearded Celebrities / Comedian Baba Suwe In Ghastly Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.