Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,937 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

RRS Arrests Azeez Abiola, Four Others, Recovers Gun In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RRS Arrests Azeez Abiola, Four Others, Recovers Gun In Lagos (11326 Views)

RRS Arrests Five "Awawa Boys" (Photos) / RRS Arrests Four Notorious Traffic Robbers In Lagos / RRS Arrests Man Who Hugs His Victims Before Stealing Their Phones (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RRS Arrests Azeez Abiola, Four Others, Recovers Gun In Lagos by Prokaryote: 9:26am On Feb 11, 2022
ajalawole:
doubt govt can ccontrol them. Those guys are too powerful for govt to control.
And the worst part is that govt are the one using and harboring them.

Thats why insecurity will persist. Thuggery is now a very lucrative profession in lagos and as election draws near, more weapon will
still release to this same men....

1 Like

Re: RRS Arrests Azeez Abiola, Four Others, Recovers Gun In Lagos by Prokaryote: 9:30am On Feb 11, 2022
Tremple8v:
Them snap Alhaji differently grin grin
Alhaji na celebrity and model

2 Likes

Re: RRS Arrests Azeez Abiola, Four Others, Recovers Gun In Lagos by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:32am On Feb 11, 2022
Toluwanise247:

Think about the positive impact of Tinubu. Hater like you never see anything good about people they hate

Mention his positive impart
Re: RRS Arrests Azeez Abiola, Four Others, Recovers Gun In Lagos by ajalawole(m): 9:32am On Feb 11, 2022
emiika:

He is back already, it was all set up
Set up.
People get mind ooo.
Hands will actually roll.
But I pray for peace Sha cuz now that his picture is everywhere it's anot bad Oman.
Re: RRS Arrests Azeez Abiola, Four Others, Recovers Gun In Lagos by Shemadex(m): 9:33am On Feb 11, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:
Lagos state is now headquater of agbero

A state filled with thug making life difficult for innocent helpless people

Lagos state is a slum

Special thanks to Tinubu for turning Lagos state upside down since 1999
turning it down ND the economy of Lag stand
where by u ppl running to

Leave us alone

Face ur state

Lagos state is beauty to behold during early 90s but now shadow of itself courtesy of agbero

God punish Bola Ahmed Tinubu & his supporters on this forum for destroying Lagos state because of their personal gain

Useless people
Re: RRS Arrests Azeez Abiola, Four Others, Recovers Gun In Lagos by ajalawole(m): 9:35am On Feb 11, 2022
Prokaryote:

Thats why insecurity will persist. Thuggery is now a very lucrative profession in lagos and as election draws near, more weapon will
still release to this same men....
Istijaba is a card carrying APC chieftain, all his guys are in apc members. Heard he is back home and it was a set up. Those guys can't be timed

2 Likes

Re: RRS Arrests Azeez Abiola, Four Others, Recovers Gun In Lagos by emiika: 9:44am On Feb 11, 2022
ajalawole:
Set up.
People get mind ooo.
Hands will actually roll.
But I pray for peace Sha cuz now that his picture is everywhere it's anot bad Oman.
MC Oluomo set him up because he was made the state chairman for tricycle 2 days ago...
Re: RRS Arrests Azeez Abiola, Four Others, Recovers Gun In Lagos by ajalawole(m): 9:56am On Feb 11, 2022
emiika:

MC Oluomo set him up because he was made the state chairman for tricycle 2 days ago...
wow. So hatred is also among agbaros. MC oluomo is looking trouble. But both of them are A PC member na
Re: RRS Arrests Azeez Abiola, Four Others, Recovers Gun In Lagos by emiika: 10:01am On Feb 11, 2022
ajalawole:
wow. So hatred is also among agbaros. MC oluomo is looking trouble. But both of them are A PC member na
Family affairs lol
Re: RRS Arrests Azeez Abiola, Four Others, Recovers Gun In Lagos by ajalawole(m): 10:16am On Feb 11, 2022
emiika:

Family affairs lol
maybe istijaba being the state chairman really pain MC oluomo.
The truth be told alhaji is really trying for guys in his hood. I know like 5people that this man dash keke out to personally. My in law is one of his branch chairman. After oil money, being agbaro itself self is money. Those chairman just dey get free money
Re: RRS Arrests Azeez Abiola, Four Others, Recovers Gun In Lagos by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 11, 2022
emiika:
Istijaba hmmmm only those in AIT road can relate

Lol na hin Base be that for "AMIKANLE" Area.....
Re: RRS Arrests Azeez Abiola, Four Others, Recovers Gun In Lagos by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 11, 2022
animationagency:
You leave the BIG OGA to poss for pics, but handcuff the foot solders. The case is dead within 24 hours.

Where you expecting anything different.....grin
Re: RRS Arrests Azeez Abiola, Four Others, Recovers Gun In Lagos by Naijaolosho2: 11:21am On Feb 11, 2022
Dapson73:

God punish your father first. As if there's no agbero in your state. Idiot

One agbero spotted.
Re: RRS Arrests Azeez Abiola, Four Others, Recovers Gun In Lagos by Sammerboi: 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
These extortionists with the aid of Tinubu are more powerful than the police. Even politicians dey fear them if you know you know.

1 Like

Re: RRS Arrests Azeez Abiola, Four Others, Recovers Gun In Lagos by holaralph(m): 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
I THINK NAIRALAND IS GETTING IT WRONG NOWADAYS COMPARE TO THE WAY NAIRALAND STARTED. IF HE WAS ARRESTED HOW CAN HE DO THIS VIDEO IN HIS HOUSE. PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO AND READ IN BETWEEN THE LINES AND JUDGE. HERE IS THE LINK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU-8492j6dI

1 Like

Re: RRS Arrests Azeez Abiola, Four Others, Recovers Gun In Lagos by alizma: 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
ajalawole:
one of my in law work for him tho, haven't meet him personally but from what I often heard it won't be easy to stop those guys in Lagos. Those guys own Lagos if am not wrong. Don't be surprised if alhaji is back home since last night. He open one of his eatery some months ago, heard he is now the Lagos state chairman NURTW toans units.
He is back home. According to him, he is not the owner of the gun, he said MC Oluomo planned to kill him with his boys. He said he was appointed or voted as the state tricycle operators chairman but Oluoma and his boys were insisting that everything has to be under them. He said he was invited for a meeting but unknown to him that there was a ploy to kill him.
Re: RRS Arrests Azeez Abiola, Four Others, Recovers Gun In Lagos by alizma: 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
holaralph:
I THINK NAIRALAND IS GETTING IT WRONG NOWADAYS COMPARE TO THE WAY NAIRALAND STARTED. IF HE WAS ARRESTED HOW CAN HE DO THIS VIDEO IN HIS HOUSE. PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO AND READ IN BETWEEN THE LINES AND JUDGE. HERE IS THE LINK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU-8492j6dI
That is social media for us, I was shocked when I read what is posted up there but thank God I watch the man's video earlier in the morning.
Re: RRS Arrests Azeez Abiola, Four Others, Recovers Gun In Lagos by MosheDayan: 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:
Lagos state is now headquater of agbero

A state filled with thug making life difficult for innocent helpless people

Lagos state is a slum

Special thanks to Tinubu for turning Lagos state upside down since 1999

Lagos state is beauty to behold during early 90s but now shadow of itself courtesy of agbero

God punish Bola Ahmed Tinubu & his supporters on this forum for destroying Lagos state because of their personal gain

Useless people
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Men Accused Of Molesting Boys In Gombe / Ekweremadu: Kinsmen Seek ECOWAS, FG, CAN Intervention / Dasukigate: Ex-pdp Chairman’s Trial Begins Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.