Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS (4830 Views)

They Pluck His Eye,nose And Everything Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Oshun - PHOTOS / Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) / Man Withdrew ₦750k From Victim's Account After Shooting His Eye In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:23am On Feb 11, 2022
Over 9 has been taken to the mortuary yesterday Afternoon
If you're a member of either of the groups in Ogidi in Anambra state I'll advice you to start running as a matter of urgency. Even if u have an exam start running Ogidi is on fire.
Remember the warning thread I created two days ago. The blood has started spilling.
https://www.nairaland.com/6979189/cult-war-ogidi-anambra-state
Follow this thread for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/6981049/manager-hotel-killed-vikings-blackaxe
Re: They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:26am On Feb 11, 2022
Why not investigate killings in the east(UGM)? that would fetch you more insights. I propose you move unto the next level. You seem useful than the average Police man!
Re: They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:31am On Feb 11, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Why not investigate killings in the east(UGM)? that would fetch you more insights. I propose you move unto the next level. You seem useful than the average Police man!

I can tell u many of these killings in Anambra are cult related.
More killing pictures and videos are still coming in by these cultist to be posted these evening.

The original person giving these updates is a YouTuber called Nigerianview on his whatsap status.
As a concerned Nigerian I'm reposting yo help others know the dangers in cultism

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:34am On Feb 11, 2022
Let's see some pictures of their dead bodies of the Blackaxe and Vikings members

Re: They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS by allen113: 8:38am On Feb 11, 2022
I dey here oya begin flood here with their pictures make I see
Re: They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS by ajumma(m): 8:39am On Feb 11, 2022
CC

FamTomx2
after4
Zorn
thatsleepboy1
Wakanakarue
gwafaeziokwu
heniford2

"Dotted colony is on fire.

the CinC of online republic(Kanu) that still uses Naira & kobo is in Kuje.
those traitors above over to you .
Re: They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:39am On Feb 11, 2022
There is one guy called Oyigbo update or Udele. He is fond of posting unnecessary fake videos to cause tensions. Try compare your videos and his to see if you can find the cult related ones. Make we know the truth abeg. Man head don scatter for online news

Cultistupdate:

I can tell u many of these killings in Anambra are cult related.
More killing pictures and videos are still coming in by these cultist to be posted these evening.

The original person giving these updates is a YouTuber called Nigerianview on his whatsap status.
As a concerned Nigerian I'm reposting yo help others know the dangers in cultism

1 Like

Re: They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:42am On Feb 11, 2022
allen113:
I dey here oya begin flood here with their pictures make I see

The pictures has been posted bro. Check in now
Re: They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:46am On Feb 11, 2022
More dead bodies from the recent clash.

Re: They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:58am On Feb 11, 2022
More

Re: They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:13am On Feb 11, 2022
Re: They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS by nosleep: 11:04am On Feb 11, 2022
This cultism is becoming more dangerous. I hope it wont flosh out all our youths. There is nothing interesting being a cultist. Wish they will learn see someones boyfriend. At the end of the day na Jew man go enjoy strong man girlfriend. embarassed embarassed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS by Wonk(m): 11:12am On Feb 11, 2022
Dodos to all great aXemen out there; may our aXes never get burnt!

Say NO to cultism; say YES to NBM!!!

1 Like

Re: They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS by tillaman(m): 11:15am On Feb 11, 2022
My questions may seem stupid but are these cult killings or Fulani bandits attack?
These are so brutal, I can barely eat after checking these pics, keep up the good work mate, I hope they listen
Re: They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS by negro77: 11:29am On Feb 11, 2022
And some fools are still watching Selina tested a movie that promotes violence and crime . Sponsored by this same cultists Vikings aromate sons of a blind god LoL

https://www.nairaland.com/6981049/manager-hotel-killed-vikings-blackaxe[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS by negro77: 11:30am On Feb 11, 2022
Na Odín son dem Comot hin eye so
Re: They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:43am On Feb 11, 2022
negro77:
And some fools are still watching Selina tested a movie that promotes violence and crime . Sponsored by this same cultists Vikings aromate sons of a blind god LoL

https://www.nairaland.com/6981049/manager-hotel-killed-vikings-blackaxe

Boss I really hate that series. It shows how sweet and successful cultism is. Sometimes they attack the military and escape. It glorifies cultism mehn.

4 Likes

Re: They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:56am On Feb 11, 2022
tillaman:
My questions may seem stupid but are these cult killings or Fulani bandits attack?
These are so brutal, I can barely eat after checking these pics, keep up the good work mate, I hope they listen

These are cultist killings. My brother Igbos killing Igbos all in the name of color. Anambra cult war between Vikings and Blackaxe has been the longest so far in Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS by abbaashiru(m): 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
Scores? undecided undecided undecided
Re: They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS by negro77: 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
abbaashiru:
Scores? undecided undecided undecided
Go there go confam now LoL

2 Likes

Re: They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
Re: They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
Re: They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS by jumper524(m): 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
Op your headline ghan sef.
My people stay away from cultism.
Re: They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
jumper524:
Op your headline ghan sef.
My people stay away from cultism.

Atleast I don't do clickbait

2 Likes

Re: They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS by nyiamfrank: 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
Na wa
Re: They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS by Reeses: 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
Wonk:

RIP in advance slowpoke. They will cut off your little dick.

7 Likes

Re: They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS by Reeses: 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
Why do you keep telling these fools to run? Are they not meant to die? Please stop warning them in advance we need population trimming fast.

2 Likes

Re: They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS by Wonk(m): 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
Reeses:

RIP in advance slowpoke. They will cut off your little dick.
Did I ask you for advice? See kiddo, I've been doin' my sh#t for years, alright?.. So, shut the f#ck & watch your big bro' play his game!!!
Re: They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS by jumper524(m): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Atleast I don't do clickbait
your doing well jist that it seems brutal even though na d language when we understand best.
Re: They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS by Bigbright7(m): 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
stay off crime my people.

Meanwhile, we are in the business of electrical installation and we need referrals.

www.polaelectric.com.ng
Re: They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS by kingthreat(m): 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
Wonk:

Bros, go Ogidi shout this one for road abeg. The society needs more enlightenment like this.
Re: They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
kingthreat:

Bros, go Ogidi shout this one for road abeg. The society needs more enlightenment like this.

Lol the way I laughed like mad man err grin my bele o cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Mortuary Attendant Takes Pictures With Corpses (graphic Images) / Nigerian Army Celebrates As They Capture A Huge Hippopotamus / Notorious Kidnapper, Evans, Sentenced To Death By Lagos High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.