Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

NESREA Seizes Lion Cub, Arrests 2 Illegal Wildlife Traders In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NESREA Seizes Lion Cub, Arrests 2 Illegal Wildlife Traders In Abuja (22063 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Barikor, Amgbare As Heads Of NESREA, NDRBDA / Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NESREA Seizes Lion Cub, Arrests 2 Illegal Wildlife Traders In Abuja by victorazy(m): 9:27am On Feb 11, 2022
Freestainworld:
They should reintroduce the tiger to the ZOO, if you know, you know

Oga stop confusing us here.
They mentioned lion and calling tiger.
Re: NESREA Seizes Lion Cub, Arrests 2 Illegal Wildlife Traders In Abuja by emmykk(m): 9:31am On Feb 11, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
Ontop this harsh economy na I'm person dey rear lion? What do they feed them with? �

Abi person go get farm of animals cos he dey raise lion?

You are ignorant...take that lion cub to Dubai or suadi Arabia...they will pay you in hard currency running to thousands of dollars
Re: NESREA Seizes Lion Cub, Arrests 2 Illegal Wildlife Traders In Abuja by InoGetJoy: 10:24am On Feb 11, 2022
ScrapMetals:
Great

A lion cub could be sold for $1m dollars in the open Arabian market....

NA other things
That's a very big lie.
You can get on cubs at less than ₦6M straight from South Africa
Re: NESREA Seizes Lion Cub, Arrests 2 Illegal Wildlife Traders In Abuja by Kemetals: 10:30am On Feb 11, 2022
Well, your agency is doing a great job... But I am not too comfortable with you claims that you don't want Nigeria to be disgraced before International community. This is a fallacy.. our nation is before now been highly disgraced before international community. please Mr. man what other crime is worst than terrorism, kidnapping, ritual killings, etc. Our politicians are highly corrupt. Nigeria security agencies the same. which sector in Nigeria is totally free from corruption. Nigeria is known all over the world as a corrupt nation. Our leaders are to be held accountable.
Re: NESREA Seizes Lion Cub, Arrests 2 Illegal Wildlife Traders In Abuja by raphy(m): 10:35am On Feb 11, 2022
The cube will go and starve to death in the zoo
Re: NESREA Seizes Lion Cub, Arrests 2 Illegal Wildlife Traders In Abuja by walemoney007(m): 11:34am On Feb 11, 2022
CSTRR:
There are some Many Chinese in the bushes all across Nigeria raping our wildlife and Forest reserves.

They have poached our pangolins to near extintion.
Hmm

I wish the authorities will do something about this
Re: NESREA Seizes Lion Cub, Arrests 2 Illegal Wildlife Traders In Abuja by ochiosa(m): 11:54am On Feb 11, 2022
Oh noo if this little lion can talk he would have prefer the private owner. I pity this young lion na hunger go Finnish am fo Nigerian zoo officials hand.
Re: NESREA Seizes Lion Cub, Arrests 2 Illegal Wildlife Traders In Abuja by techWriter3: 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
Chai fathom needing a big kitten as dog........
Re: NESREA Seizes Lion Cub, Arrests 2 Illegal Wildlife Traders In Abuja by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
emmykk:

You are ignorant...take that lion cub to Dubai or suadi Arabia...they will pay you in hard currency running to thousands of dollars

Mr Noah you don start the "lucrative" biz too? If you haven't use a glue in between your lips.
Re: NESREA Seizes Lion Cub, Arrests 2 Illegal Wildlife Traders In Abuja by emmykk(m): 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
TheGiftedOne:

Mr Noah you don start the "lucrative" biz too? If you haven't use a glue in between your lips.

I 'm Nosa and I m trying to give you free Education but I don't know you detest it.
Keep wallowing in your ignorance.

Shalom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today / Naira In Transition, Not Jinxed – Bismarck Rewane / T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.