Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Of What Benefit Is The Movie - SELINA TESTED? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Of What Benefit Is The Movie - SELINA TESTED? (1130 Views)

23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive / Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) / Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Of What Benefit Is The Movie - SELINA TESTED? by negro77: 9:17am On Feb 11, 2022
What a title for a drama series? It’s really sad that we are always happy when it comes to criminal acts. I saw a movie named “SELINA TESTED” days ago. No wonder I hear kids ranting woto woto , Odín etc a cult slang everywhere. How can a blind god be ur hero? LOL

Just some set of people showing their stupidity in the name of shooting/acting a movie, what's there to learn in the movie ? Like, what exactly are they trying to promote? Tallest and his criminal crew ��‍♂️ today you see kids shouting Selina Tested up and down and some rubbish cult slangs. For una wey dey watch am, Ask yourself the question, what exactly is the movie trying to promote?

The drama is Heavily cult influenced.
PROMOTES NOTHING BUT AND CULTISM

Una dey use this cult drama dey promote una useless vikings/aromate cult say una dey Selina tested , misleading kids, youths and promoting violence and crime with your dirty cult slangs, Una nor get better movie concept just to carry gun dey loot and kill…. Bloody rogues and touts!

Nor be only Selina tested Mumu pipo �

2 Likes

Re: Of What Benefit Is The Movie - SELINA TESTED? by Anieke77(m): 9:24am On Feb 11, 2022
Next
Re: Of What Benefit Is The Movie - SELINA TESTED? by cherishmichael: 9:28am On Feb 11, 2022
Abegi, is it only this Nigerians movie you've seen that is rubbish?, Don't just pick out one , name them all and stop being tribalistic, Ọfụgbụolaya woto woto. wink

2 Likes

Re: Of What Benefit Is The Movie - SELINA TESTED? by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 11, 2022
Help me ask them ooo.
The first time way I watch the movie, I no even understand wetin them dey talk undecided
Na nonsense things na e Nigerians Sabi promote.

1 Like

Re: Of What Benefit Is The Movie - SELINA TESTED? by ikynokia(m): 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
abeg just leave am that way, me I just like the slangs but you need to know 1 or 2 if you de cap my caprison
Re: Of What Benefit Is The Movie - SELINA TESTED? by Flamees(m): 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
Na from the movie
Holy gram dey take learn him slangs
Re: Of What Benefit Is The Movie - SELINA TESTED? by kabillionaire(m): 1:07am On Feb 12, 2022
That's what our country has descended into.

If not our home videos, it's our local musical artist promoting all the negative vices that encourages ritual killings, banditry, kidnappings and fraud.

But then, what do I know?

Next you see the elders complaining about the youths, while it's the elders that failed in the responsibilities entrusted to them and drove the youths to where we are now.

But again, what do I know?
Re: Of What Benefit Is The Movie - SELINA TESTED? by AbacorpInc: 2:27am On Feb 12, 2022
I believe this is based on what's happening in the region, just like some black American movies. I don't see anything bad in Selena Tested bro.

We need to appreciate the talent they displayed, way better than our so called Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Of What Benefit Is The Movie - SELINA TESTED? by Boogyman557: 4:42am On Feb 12, 2022
Flamees:
Na from the movie Holy gram dey take learn him slangs
Holly Gram cool

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: Of What Benefit Is The Movie - SELINA TESTED? by paulolee(m): 10:34am On Feb 12, 2022
very stupid movie..youtube use am de cash out sha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Woman That Scammed Over Half A Billion / He Flogged All Of Them: Video Shows Pastor Beating His Church Members With Cane / PHCN Official Lands In Hospital As Angry Residents Break His Leg In Edo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.