Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

How To Earn $0.20-$200 Daily Playing The Townstar. A Guide To Playing The Town. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Earn $0.20-$200 Daily Playing The Townstar. A Guide To Playing The Town. (336 Views)

How Make $200 On VISTALOG ( Is Vistalog Legit) / How To Earn $100 To $200 Daily And Over $1000 Weekly On Forsage Smartway Weekly / How I Earn Over$50 Daily Playing Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn $0.20-$200 Daily Playing The Townstar. A Guide To Playing The Town. by AnifCrypto: 9:30am On Feb 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w71rpQR9TyE

This video shows you how to play the TownStar owned by the gala games and you can earn $0.20-$200 daily by playing the game.
You will need to buy their in game NFTs to be able to earn Town coins when you complete the daily challenge.
Sit back and enjoy the video.
Kindly like my video and also subscribe to my channel to get more contents. Thank you.
The links on how to get started are in the description of the video on YouTube.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Best Online Bank Accounts With Instant Virtual Debit Cards / Why Annuity Remains The Best Kind Of Investment. / Forex Trader: How To Trade Engulfing Candle Patterns Professionally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.