Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Nwanta Anayoeze Floors EFCC As Court Dismiss All Charges Against Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nwanta Anayoeze Floors EFCC As Court Dismiss All Charges Against Him (731 Views)

Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonoracha Hosts Live Video, Avoids Mention Of EFCC Arrest Report / Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nwanta Anayoeze Floors EFCC As Court Dismiss All Charges Against Him by Metrix147: 11:10am On Feb 11, 2022
The Federal High Court in Port Harcourt Rivers State on Friday dismissed a corruption case brought before it by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC against Abia-born businessman and philanthropist, Mr. Kingsley Onwuzuruike, popularly known as Nwanta Anayoeze for lacking in merit, ABN TV reports.

The court held that the EFCC failed to table before the court a verifiable evidence to prove its case and subsequently upheld Nwata Anayoeze's no-case submission.

The anti-graft agency had filed an eight-count charge bordering on money laundering, conspiracy, advanced fee fraud, impersonation, forgery, and altering against the defendant.

Counsel to Nwanta Anayoeze, Barr. Reuben Nwanogo in a chat with ABN TV on Friday expressed gratitude to the court for not allowing what he called a just and innocent man to suffer over an offence he never committed.

Mr. Kingsley Onwuzuruike, The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Nwata Anayoeze Oil and Gas Ltd, while reacting to the court judgement said he never entertained fear in his mind about the allegation, maintaining that he ought not to be in court in the first place.

According to him, reactions from his friends got him worried, adding that he knew he would be vindicated since he has no skeleton in his cupboard.

"The only regret I have is that my father is not alive to witness my victory. He died about 20 days ago. While alive, he said he can't wait to see me come out victorious but it's unfortunate I lost my dad before today" he stated.

Nwanta Anayoeze was earlier paraded and displayed as having committed the crime by the EFCC, saying he was unperturbed.

He reaffirmed his hope on the judiciary which he said is the last hope of the common man.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/alleged-corruption-court-strikes-efccs-case-nwanta-anayoeze/

Cc, lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J, Ishilove, Marpol

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Floors EFCC As Court Dismiss All Charges Against Him by Jimalicoco(m): 1:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hmmmm...why not investigate and gather evidence before labelling someone a fraudster.... EFCC needs to apologize to him for defamation
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Floors EFCC As Court Dismiss All Charges Against Him by Flamees(m): 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
Jimalicoco:
Hmmmm...why not investigate and gather evidence before labelling someone a fraudster.... EFCC needs to apologize to him for defamation
Imagine

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 2009 Model Snatched At Gun Point At Eneka Road Port Harcourt / Mass Killings As Police Storm Gunmen Camp In Anambra / See What This Wicked Heartless Tailor Did To His Customer So Shocking, Arrest Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.