Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Travelling To Cotonou - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Cotonou (675 Views)

20 Unbelievable Ways Cotonou Is Different From Lagos (Pictures) / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Cotonou by Blackzero: 11:12am On Feb 11, 2022
Hello
Re: Travelling To Cotonou by terimakasih(m): 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
You are good to go…….I’m currently in The Gambia
Re: Travelling To Cotonou by Blackzero: 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
terimakasih:
You are good to go…….I’m currently in The Gambia
wow bro pls send me ur WhatsApp number so we can hook up thanks, up guide would be helpful
Re: Travelling To Cotonou by stevencrespo(m): 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
You can also put me through, I have interest in travelling out of naija to any good African Countries for business sake, zero eight one three five five zero six seven seven nine. Or Whatsapp
Re: Travelling To Cotonou by Carmall(m): 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
I will like to explore those countries for sightseeing too. Any Idea on how to get those necessary documents and places of interest there?
Re: Travelling To Cotonou by AAAD(m): 11:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
Carmall:
I will like to explore those countries for sightseeing too. Any Idea on how to get those necessary documents and places of interest there?

Try Gambia for tourism
Re: Travelling To Cotonou by seunny4lif(m): 11:28am On Feb 19, 2022
Travelling as what?

Just go to Seme border and take okada to Seme then from Seme to anywhere in Benin Rep

(1) (Reply)

New Dubai Visa Rules / Mass Deportation In Dubai As Dubai-Based Nigerians Call Out Nigerian Embassy(Vid / Top Things You Need To Know About Enugu City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.