Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Attention: The Highly Profitable Side Business Every Nigerian Should Know About - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Attention: The Highly Profitable Side Business Every Nigerian Should Know About (122 Views)

Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand / Add This To Your Side Business And Make Double Income / Dangerous Mindsets No Serious Nigerian Should Have In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention: The Highly Profitable Side Business Every Nigerian Should Know About by Awesome002: 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
If you will just give me two minutes of your time and read this entire post to the end, I guarantee that it will be the most profitable two minutes of your time.

I just remembered when I made my first $200 online back in 2016.

I was in the cybercafé and I jumped up dancing and shouting. The yahoo guy next to me thought I just “hammered” like they say but when I told him I wasn’t doing something shady, he said…

“ABEGGY, there is no way to make clean money online.”

I shook my head.

I didn’t even bother much about what he said.

That was my first time of selling other peoples products online.

And it was somehow sweet mainly because I didn’t put in a lot of effort into it.

It all started when I was browsing through linda ikeji’s blog.

I noticed that a particular man was running a N20, 000/day advert continually on the blog.
I also noticed that he ran the advert 15 times in that month, because I counted it.

Now, if you do the maths, that is N20, 000 x 15 = N300, 000

And then I thought, hehe…for someone to be spending N300, 000 a month on adverts, that means the business is working and making a lot of money.

Because, there has to be a lot of ROI, if not he would not be repeating that advert.

So after checking the business out, I decided to try it for myself, because mehn…I really could not afford to miss out on a good opportunity.

Saying this now, I would have really regretted missing out on that opportunity, but thank goodness, I didn’t.

Now, let me tell you about this highly profitable business that many people don’t know

But I have to warn you…

If you belong to the MMM crowd (people who want to make money without putting any effort), this is not for you.

This is a real business for serious people who are ready to put in some work to get results.

And you can do this part time or full time

This business has to do with selling other people’s products and getting paid hefty commissions

And yes, that is one beautiful part of the business

You don’t have to have a product of your own to start

So, let’s say a product sells for N60, 000 for instance, the company might pay you as much as N30, 000 per sale.

And you can easily use social media and Whatsapp to do some promotions and when people buy, you get paid.

So, let’s say you sell 20 copies of that product that is worth N60, 000,
Let’s do the maths….

20 x 60,000 = 1,200,000 (in sales)
And then you will get your commissions of N600, 000.

Interesting right?

Now…

I will be hosting a FREE masterclass that explains how to setup this online business step by step, and i will also be giving you a FREE e-book titled “The 5 step formula to INSTANT CASH by selling other people’s digital products online.”

Click here now to join the masterclass for FREE

P.S. This offer is for fast takers so act now while the masterclass is still FREE.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trusted And Reliable Customs Clearing Agent At Tincan, Apapa, Lagos. / I'm Lamirex Graphic / Fiverr Account With Promoted Gig Feature Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.