Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Zubby Michael Used Gun To Proof That No Woman Is In Love With Any Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael Used Gun To Proof That No Woman Is In Love With Any Man (2404 Views)

Zubby Michael Spraying Dollars On New York Stripper / Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House / Zubby Michael Builds A House, Set For Housewarming (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zubby Michael Used Gun To Proof That No Woman Is In Love With Any Man by emmsunday30(m): 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
Zubby Michael proof that no woman is in love with any man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_mKEV05PUE
Re: Zubby Michael Used Gun To Proof That No Woman Is In Love With Any Man by nachisunday(m): 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
emmsunday30:

OP this is movie now, how is this this this now a.. oh God
Re: Zubby Michael Used Gun To Proof That No Woman Is In Love With Any Man by illicit(m): 12:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
A strong man should know if the gun is loaded
Re: Zubby Michael Used Gun To Proof That No Woman Is In Love With Any Man by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
Nice tale but he is not truly right. He can say it is hard to find a woman that truly loves.

True story, when I was about 5 years old, assassins came into our house to eliminate my father. My father survived the incident because when it was time for the assassin to end my father's life, my mother jumped in front.

That act touched the Assassin and he left with his gang.

When Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogu killed the Sarduana of Sokoto, Ahmadu Bello, the killing took time because his wife refused to leave him. Note, she was the first wife, and he had other wives. However, she loved him selflessly and decided to die with him.

Nzeogu ended up killing him with his wife.

Let us be careful with the lessons we teach. There are women out there that truly love. However, I believe there are just a few of them.

8 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Used Gun To Proof That No Woman Is In Love With Any Man by proxitaly: 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
TheGoodJoe:
Nice tale but he is not truly right. He can say it is hard to find a woman that truly loves.

True story, when I was about 5 years old, assassins came into our house to eliminate my father. My father survived the incident because when it was time for the assassin to end my father's life, my mother jumped in front.

That act touched the Assassin and he left with his gang.

When Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogu killed the Sarduana of Sokoto, Ahmadu Bello, the killing took time because his wife refused to leave him. Note, she was the first wife, and he had other wives. However, she loved him selflessly and decided to die with him.

Nzeogu ended up killing him along with his wife.

Let us be careful with the lessons we teach. There are women out there that truly love. However, I believe there are just few of them.
I currently have one of those women loving me now.
Forget it, when a woman is truly in love eh, she will do things that will surprise you.
M baby thanks for being there for me

5 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Used Gun To Proof That No Woman Is In Love With Any Man by metformin(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
You got to reciprocal that love bro, take good care of her cuz those type of women are like rare gem, they are hard to come by.

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Used Gun To Proof That No Woman Is In Love With Any Man by T0BY(m): 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
There ain't genuine love without the presence of money particularly in this generation. Thus, in all your getting, get purchasing power(money).

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Used Gun To Proof That No Woman Is In Love With Any Man by emmsunday30(m): 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
Zubby Michael is wise but he killed the other woman just like that
Re: Zubby Michael Used Gun To Proof That No Woman Is In Love With Any Man by kingjiss: 4:28am On Feb 12, 2022
illicit:

You are mad

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Used Gun To Proof That No Woman Is In Love With Any Man by kingjiss: 4:33am On Feb 12, 2022
emmsunday30:

If you want to be happy and live long

Don't marry a Nigerian woman
Re: Zubby Michael Used Gun To Proof That No Woman Is In Love With Any Man by Chimezirim121: 5:13am On Feb 12, 2022
Re: Zubby Michael Used Gun To Proof That No Woman Is In Love With Any Man by Metachit: 8:17am On Feb 12, 2022
illicit:
who is a strong man
Re: Zubby Michael Used Gun To Proof That No Woman Is In Love With Any Man by iramure(m): 10:35am On Feb 12, 2022
Love is a scam. I'm a living victim.

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Used Gun To Proof That No Woman Is In Love With Any Man by emmsunday30(m): 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
Zubby

(1) (Reply)

Video: Late Tupac Shakur's Look-alike Causes Stir As He Storms The Streets / Photos: Lady Gaga Performs Completely Naked At London Show / Nkem Owoh To Touch My B00BS Because The Movie Needed To Look Real [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.