Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days (20367 Views)

BBNaija's Omashola Shares New Video Of Himself Looking Clean After Looking Dirty / Omashola Shares Beautiful Video From Ike, Mercy’s Traditional Wedding / Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days by nwekeugochukwu: 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
Big Brother Naija star, Omashola Oburoh, has shared the first photo of his son, Eyitemi, who clocks 31 days old today, IGBERETV reports.

Sharing a photo of himself carrying his son, Omashola expressed his joy at being a father.

He wrote on Instagram;

''Watching my boy being birthed was a life changing experience for me, I am godfather to so many kids and I’ve raised quite the number, but having one that I can call my own is a completely different kind of feeling.

Little man will be exactly 31 days today.

My son Eyitemi Daniel Oburoh ''
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ07j7DgzyN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

4 Likes

Re: Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days by Baawaa(m): 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
May he not go your way

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days by Animegirl(f): 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
Cute baby. kiss

God pls make this precious baby boy better than his father, Amen.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days by ATEAMS: 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
Awesome

1 Like

Re: Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days by chii8(f): 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
God bless this cute baby!

4 Likes

Re: Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days by NurseJay: 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
May this baby not grow up to be a fighter/trouble maker ; with that upper cut arm pose! Cute baby!

16 Likes

Re: Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days by whippersnapper(m): 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
What is the meaning of this

1 Like

Re: Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days by dapsoneh: 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
Let's run A DNA except of mama na molato

3 Likes

Re: Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days by Falsecars: 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
Cute
Re: Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days by Jammey6551(m): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
We never can tell he might end up joining bad gang.

There is no of lead tomorrow.
Re: Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days by trendymarseey(f): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
grin smiley
Re: Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days by WibusJaga: 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
See as baby set blow like person wey wan give uppercut. I see him becoming the world heavyweight boxing champion by the year 2042.

This I have not seen. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days by abobote: 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
No be that guy wey dey depressed the other time?
Congrats, the latest Dad
Re: Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days by JeffSA: 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
grin
Re: Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days by JayPeeOham: 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
Like for Son; Share for the father; Quote for the mother; Do all for the family grin

1 Like

Re: Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days by hebenezher(m): 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
Talkative
Re: Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days by kambili999(f): 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
Very fine baby
Re: Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days by GreatTormentor: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
Omashola is a delta guy from delta state, he named his son EYITEMI a Yoruba name, for those mkpurumiri addicts and cannibals that normally lump up south south with south east hope you can retrieve your brain from kanu Nnamudi the monkey ohamadike,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days by osuofia2(m): 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
Attention seeking bastard, he even had to take been homeless to prove a point
Re: Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days by BigDawsNet: 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
Congratulations

Greatest achievement in the world

To welcome your first baby

1 Like

Re: Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days by Wanyamaa(m): 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
Cute

1 Like

Re: Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days by sabreal: 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
Jammey6551:
We never can tell he might end up joining bad gang.

There is no of lead tomorrow.

That is to negative!!!!!!!!!

Very bad

1 Like

Re: Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days by OvertheTop(m): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
GreatTormentor:
Omashola is a delta guy from delta state, he named his son EYITEMI a Yoruba name, for those mkpurumiri addicts and cannibals that normally lump up south south with south east hope you can retrieve your brain from kanu Nnamudi the monkey ohamadike,

its Itshekiri.....

1 Like

Re: Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days by pretydiva(f): 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
So cute kiss. Can't wait to have mine cry
Re: Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days by rippa(m): 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
GreatTormentor:
Now u have fool urself. God send u message when he dey create sense

5 Likes

Re: Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days by vaca1: 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
GreatTormentor:
Inferiority complex dey worry this one. Lol.
Demented soul

2 Likes

Re: Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days by GreatTormentor: 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
rippa:

Now u have fool urself. God send u message when he dey create sense
vaca1:

Inferiority complex dey worry this one. Lol.
Demented soul
Are you insane or something, am I the cause of your misfortune, must you comment with insult, if your problems are greater than my comment, learn to kept quiet and move on, don't come vent your irreconcilable situation on me
Re: Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days by ukehnonny: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
babies are cute and Innocent.

1 Like

Re: Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
Baby, don't grow to be like your dad ok?

Your dad is not a man at all.
Re: Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days by HRMK: 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
Baawaa:
May he not go your way
what is wrong with the dad's way?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Actress, Ronke Oshodi Oke Dumps Husband / White Woman Accused Runtown And His Brother Of Defrauding Her Of 45Million Naira / I May Work With D’banj – Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.