Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

How To Access Facebook Lite? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Access Facebook Lite? (314 Views)

Facebook Have Discontinued The Facebook Lite Version. No More Facebook Lite / Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World / Download Old Facebook Lite Apk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Lite? by evajones9837: 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
Facebook is a huge application with many features. If you’re wondering, what is Facebook lite? It is a version of Facebook made for low connectivity areas and low end phones. It can work even with 2G data and saves space in your phone.
How to install lite Facebook app?
• Go to the play store.
• In the search bar enter the name of the app you want to download.
• Click on the icon of the app.
• Now, click on install.
• The automatic installation process would begin.
• Now, click on open to use it.
Read more: facebook lite update

(1) (Reply)

World's Tallest Wood Residential Tower To Be Built / Android Development Service At Best Price / Only If I Had A Core I3 Or I5 Processor Laptop. My Coding Dreams Can Come True.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.