Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Look At The Way My Neighbor Flogged A Boy That Is Staying With Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Look At The Way My Neighbor Flogged A Boy That Is Staying With Her (1222 Views)

Policeman Who Flogged A Man With A Cutlass Faces Trial / Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya / Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At The Way My Neighbor Flogged A Boy That Is Staying With Her by blazesam(m): 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
It funny how some people treat children who are under their watch.. i came out to see this as she so flogged the boy with sharp metal. If this woman is not purnished, i won't rest

I don't know, i have been trying to put the video here, but it keeps bouncing

1 Share

Re: Look At The Way My Neighbor Flogged A Boy That Is Staying With Her by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
blazesam:
It funny how some people treat children who are under their watch.. i came out to see this as she so flogged the boy with sharp metal. If this woman is not purnished, i won't rest
Pls where are the pictures?
Modified: and where were you?what are you guys doing about it..?
No one is gonna report to the authority?
She must go down..that's very horrible tho..

1 Like

Re: Look At The Way My Neighbor Flogged A Boy That Is Staying With Her by tamdun: 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
blazesam:
Pics?
Re: Look At The Way My Neighbor Flogged A Boy That Is Staying With Her by superCleanworks(m): 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
blazesam:

there is no way the woman will tell me she was not beating him with the intention to kill him.
why do SOME women find it so easy to do this?
next thing she will start to beg for forgiveness.

4 Likes

Re: Look At The Way My Neighbor Flogged A Boy That Is Staying With Her by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
What the fúck? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Look At The Way My Neighbor Flogged A Boy That Is Staying With Her by Candidlady: 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
Speechless

The woman should be tortured

. Place her in a pool full of electric fish

4 Likes

Re: Look At The Way My Neighbor Flogged A Boy That Is Staying With Her by Crenzywilliams(m): 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
Pls go treat this boy first. Before it gets infected

5 Likes

Re: Look At The Way My Neighbor Flogged A Boy That Is Staying With Her by crismark(m): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
Women are devils
Re: Look At The Way My Neighbor Flogged A Boy That Is Staying With Her by Westchester(m): 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
Abeg drop the woman location asap e get why undecided

1 Like

Re: Look At The Way My Neighbor Flogged A Boy That Is Staying With Her by ERockson: 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
Bad
Re: Look At The Way My Neighbor Flogged A Boy That Is Staying With Her by dododawa1: 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
Area pls
Re: Look At The Way My Neighbor Flogged A Boy That Is Staying With Her by Caramia2020(m): 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
It's well, devil exist in the nature of man.

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Way My Neighbor Flogged A Boy That Is Staying With Her by Fashionista01(f): 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
OP please put graphics.
Very wicked and heartless woman.

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Way My Neighbor Flogged A Boy That Is Staying With Her by blazesam(m): 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
Oke Baale in osogbo osun here... Am a serving corp member

dododawa1:
Area pls
Re: Look At The Way My Neighbor Flogged A Boy That Is Staying With Her by chigoziri2403(m): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kindly report this to the nearest police station nearest to you.
Re: Look At The Way My Neighbor Flogged A Boy That Is Staying With Her by backnbeta(f): 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
Please, what have you done about the case so far? Has the boy been treated? Has the woman been arrested?

3 Likes

Re: Look At The Way My Neighbor Flogged A Boy That Is Staying With Her by VEXT: 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
Most women are evil and wicked including those making comments in this thread acting like Saint....

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Way My Neighbor Flogged A Boy That Is Staying With Her by Boogyman557: 4:58am On Feb 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I SWEAR DOWN

If I SEE dat useless BANI of a WOMAN

I go 4get say I carry KALA COME ooo

Na my WEED I go USE burn her TOTTO..

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Look At The Way My Neighbor Flogged A Boy That Is Staying With Her by crossfm: 5:12am On Feb 12, 2022
If you keep quiet you are also part of this injustice.

Report to the authorities incharg of cases like this please. Your neighbor is a terrible person and shouldn't live with human at all.

She should be in the wild. Wicked soul.

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Way My Neighbor Flogged A Boy That Is Staying With Her by MufasaLion: 5:46am On Feb 12, 2022
You gotta punish that woman by throwing her into the pool of piranhas.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Way My Neighbor Flogged A Boy That Is Staying With Her by adecz: 5:57am On Feb 12, 2022
This is slicing with razor, not flogging❗️❗️☹️☹️

Re: Look At The Way My Neighbor Flogged A Boy That Is Staying With Her by blazesam(m): 7:41am On Feb 12, 2022
I actually took him to the clinc and made contact with the parent in the village to come and pick him... As for the woman, i just don't want to use police in her... She may not be served with what i want... I am still thinking of what to do... Those marks on that boys body must be given to her, so she will remember them forever..

backnbeta:
Please, what have you done about the case so far? Has the boy been treated? Has the woman been arrested?
Re: Look At The Way My Neighbor Flogged A Boy That Is Staying With Her by blazesam(m): 7:42am On Feb 12, 2022
This boy is lucky, my allawee that i kept to use and do something... Could it be that i was reserving the money for him? Shall it not taken from me from urgent 2k seekers but i used it to save a life.
Re: Look At The Way My Neighbor Flogged A Boy That Is Staying With Her by Kaypaparino(m): 8:05am On Feb 12, 2022
Guy..Go post the video and pictures on Facebook, it will be taken up from there.. Kindly drop your address and how to locate the wicked woman there with your phone number to communicate with you as soon and possibly.
Re: Look At The Way My Neighbor Flogged A Boy That Is Staying With Her by dododawa1: 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
blazesam:

Oke Baale in osogbo osun here... Am a serving corp member

is terrible oo
Re: Look At The Way My Neighbor Flogged A Boy That Is Staying With Her by Aforxzy(f): 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
This is wickedness of the highest order. There's no justification for this ill treatment.
If you slice up a boy like this, then u are evil and devoid of human feelings.

Report this to the appropriate authority..

Get her arrested..
She must not go unpunished.

blazesam:

1 Like

Re: Look At The Way My Neighbor Flogged A Boy That Is Staying With Her by indadi(m): 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
Op is telling lies..... This can only be done by the claws oof an animal..... Whoever does this (I know it is a woman) should be destroyed

1 Like

Re: Look At The Way My Neighbor Flogged A Boy That Is Staying With Her by blazesam(m): 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
Kaypaparino:
Guy..Go post the video and pictures on Facebook, it will be taken up from there.. Kindly drop your address and how to locate the wicked woman there with your phone number to communicate with you as soon and possibly.

I posted on Facebook,Facebook gave me warnings that my account will be restricted.

Re: Look At The Way My Neighbor Flogged A Boy That Is Staying With Her by Nicepoker(m): 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
The hole creatures. SMH.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

1 Of The Suspected Killers Of Edo Catholic Priest Caught & Allegedly Set Ablaze / Wanted For Fraud! Akorede Ibrahim Olabamiji. 100k Reward / 20 Consequences Of Money Rituals You Should Be Aware Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.