Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) (35315 Views)

EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Anambra, Enugu / Amotekun Arrests 42 Cows Over Alleged Destruction Of Farmlands In Ondo / Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) by Lantern042: 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
Make i check something,i dey Come
Re: EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) by uptownemmygee(m): 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
TV sef nah tools
Re: EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
Asaba is Nigeria HQ of yahoo boys. Each time I go there to lodge after work, I'd visit nearly all the hotels in town before finally securing accommodation. They're always fully booked . It's not as if asaba is a business hub. The efcc should as a matter of urgency raid all the hotels in asaba. That's where they're all hiding

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) by nextstep(m): 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
Chai!!!

Wetin all my ogberagas go take do valentine now? shocked

EFCC just reduced Asaba economy by 20% grin
Hotels go feel am, clubs and olosho go feel am, even mam put go feel am.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
[s]
saphiere:
Since I joined nairaland I've never seen a headline that reads "EFCC arrests 40 yahoo girls"

I believe we'd have more saner clime if females are allowed to dominate the globe.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) by andy4d2ofus(m): 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
Asaba has been a safe heaven for yahoo boys .good one efcc
Re: EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) by kaeycea(m): 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
I'm still trying to understand the inclusion of bitcoin and cryptocurrency in the list. When
does buying and trading of bitcoin and cryptocurrency become an offence?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) by Demzyl(m): 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
If you like believe them, abeg who be frauster now?

Go after these politicians too, who are destroying entitlement and betterment of the community people lived.

Moreover they are still SUSPECTS

SAY NO TO CRIME

Hunger dey land plenty as sand, i wipe for the masses
Re: EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
tutudesz:
Asaba the capital of South South Yahoo boy's undecided Okowa no try at all

You just wan talk
Re: EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) by tutudesz: 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
Thunder faya efcc,I dont have a problem with them arresting the so called internet fraudsters but what about the polluticians,legislooters and the executhieves.make ona come my area,we go follow ona shoot out..ona go believe.ona dey crase well well
Guy shut up undecided So because they are not going after politicans, yahoo shouldn't be arrested undecided
Una go shoot watin grin even PH and Warri no shoot gun, na you wan shoot grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) by Prechgold1180(m): 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
saphiere:
Since I joined nairaland I've never seen a headline that reads "EFCC arrests 40 yahoo girls"

I believe we'd have more saner clime if females are allowed to dominate the globe.
U go just open mouth waah Dey spill Rubbish
Re: EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
this one na WAZOBIA
all major and minor tribes duly represented
The name of the tribe wey plenti pass easily tells us the tribe with PHD in the game
Re: EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) by Cherrybae(f): 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
As usual Ndigbo took first position in the list.

Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) by tutudesz: 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ogaga87:

You just wan talk
Body dey sweet you abi undecided
Re: EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
oscaruzie:

if you're not disciplined, you'd allow depression get to you.

replace YAHOO BOY with THIEF and you will never envy them or be intimidated because you can not be intimidated by a thief no matter what because you know he is a thief.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2022
oscaruzie:
fraud (yahoo) is now glorified, everywhere, anyhow you look at it...through music, movies, lifestyle...

you see these dudes riding in flashy cars, if you're not disciplined, you'd allow depression get to you.

it's too late to turn back to decent times. a natural revolution would wipe them out.

them and all those who support them.

Simran94 comes to mind.

suck on this...

More security guards are needed at the company I work for on the island, since you are jobless I can get you in for an interview.

Don’t mention, I love helping people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) by tutudesz: 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Asaba is Nigeria HQ of yahoo boys. Each time I go there to lodge after work, I'd visit nearly all the hotels in town before finally securing accommodation. They're always fully booked . It's not as if asaba is a business hub. The efcc should as a matter of urgency raid all the hotels in asaba. That's where they're all hiding
It's embarrassing, that a state capital could be over run by yahoo boys and the governor is not doing anything about it.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) by dreyboard(m): 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
This one wey slawomiir never comment on this thread like this..., Hope it's not what am thinking grin, make e no be say nah Asaba baba dey stay tongue
Re: EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
tutudesz:

Body dey sweet you abi undecided

Fly
Re: EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) by Noblechykk(m): 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
saphiere:

You have no point at all; for each fraudster out there, there are over ten girls who mess around with them and as well support what they do wholeheartedly. Another point please; this time, reasonable one.
Re: EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) by Halldmoney: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
This Yahoo Yahoo of a thing is a Virus ...... Nigerians don't see ills in things until it becomes pandemic. Yahoo is not helping anybody but the beginning of the ending to many beautiful things. Time will tell as for the ignorant that will wail and cry me a river by quoting this

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) by oscaruzie(m): 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
Simran94:

Now I know you are officially daft!

did i strike a nerve, Simran94?

we know you use your coochie to support the Yahooian move, so indeed, a nerve must have been struck.

not to worry though, child, 'body go tell you', sooner or later...

Suck...you know nah...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) by uthlaw: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
saphiere:

not just yahoo,on everything on the surface of Earth,either good or bad,you contribute nothing to it!
Re: EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
oscaruzie:

did i strike a nerve, Simran94?

we know you use your coochie to support the Yahooian move, so indeed, a nerve must have been struck.

not to worry though, child, 'body go tell you', sooner or later...

Suck...you know nah...

Like I said

More security guards are needed at the company I work for on the island, since you are jobless I can get you in for an interview.
I will pay you extra if you will wash my car every day

Don’t mention, I love helping people
Re: EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) by tutudesz: 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ogaga87:

Fly
Guy face front tongue
Re: EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) by ussoan: 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
Slawomirr ppl

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
Asaba runs girls and Yahoo boys.
Date and marry them self's.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) by osualanobleson: 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
HonNL:

EFCC

who else is still looking for the exotic cars? shocked
Re: EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) by Amodi470(m): 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
Dear youth, you don't have to engage your in something fishy whilst EFCC are chasing you here and there. There are some many legit online businesses that you can do to make additional income.

Try this if you are a good challenger

https://mobilerewardswi.xyz/3409905743618
Re: EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
HonNL:

EFCC

The love of money has eaten deep into the minds of these guys going into this fraudulent act to the point of doing rituals, like killing their mothers for ritual purposes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) / Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House / "We Killed More People After Vampire’s Escape From Court" – Captured Gang Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.