Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,738 members, 7,862,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

‘I Get Compensated To Be Destitute In San Francisco – It Accepts One Call’: ‘old - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ‘I Get Compensated To Be Destitute In San Francisco – It Accepts One Call’: ‘old (138 Views)

First Bank Accepts CBN New Board As Adeduntan Resumes / Make $10 Chatting With Strangers On This Website That Accepts Nigerians / United Kingdom Now Accepts Naira For Payments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Get Compensated To Be Destitute In San Francisco – It Accepts One Call’: ‘old by philstone(m): 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
James, a self-declared addict residing in San Francisco, says the city’s delicate on-wrongdoing strategies and government help make it ‘simple’ to be destitute
He shared how he gets $620 cash and 200 food stamps every month while he offers Narcan to addicts and appreciates real time features on his telephone
‘This right currently is in a real sense by decision, in a real sense by decision. On the off chance that we will be reasonable, they pay you to be destitute here,’ James said
San Francisco is tormented by illicit drug use and vagrancy
Chairman London Breed as of late sent off a crisis mission to crackdown on outside drug use and medication managing in the city’s wrongdoing desolated midtown Tenderloin area
Read More ...https://www.newssourge.com/i-get-compensated-to-be-destitute-in-san-francisco-it-accepts-one-call-old-school-addict-says-he-moved-to-woke-city-since-he-gets-620-a-month-that-pays-for-his-amazon-prime-and-netflix-and/

1 Share

Re: ‘I Get Compensated To Be Destitute In San Francisco – It Accepts One Call’: ‘old by dawnomike(m): 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
... and he is happy to remain the way it is.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Build An Email List...ever? / Malicious And Fake Information About Our Reputable Company. / Recommend Any Reliable Individual, Ngo Or Bank For Creative Ideas Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.