Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,940 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

IGP Bestows Distinguished Leadership Award On Gov. Emmanuel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Bestows Distinguished Leadership Award On Gov. Emmanuel (189 Views)

Igwe Anugwu Bestows Seyi Tinubu With Nwanedinamba Of Igbo Land-photo / Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) / Wike Bestows The Highest Honors In Rivers State On Adams Oshiomhole (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IGP Bestows Distinguished Leadership Award On Gov. Emmanuel by Oluwolex2000(m): 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
IGP bestows Distinguished Leadership Award on Gov. Emmanuel

Akwa Ibom State Governor, Mr Udom Emmanuel has bagged a Distinguish Leadership Award from the Nigeria Police Force, in recognition of his sterling leadership qualities and partnership with the Police Force to promote and sustain peace in Akwa Ibom State.

The award which took place on Wednesday, during a State Banquet, at Banquet Hall, Government House, Uyo, was presented by Inspector-General, Usman Baba.

The Governor who expressed appreciation to the Nigeria Police Force for the choice of Akwa Ibom to host a 2-day Conference and Retreat for Senior Police Officers, and recognition of the people- oriented projects in the State, appealed for the hosting of Nigeria Police Games in 2022, assuring that with the ultra-modern stadium and sports facilities in the State, the games will be a success.

"On behalf of government and good people of this state, let me express our sincere appreciation to the entire Police hierarchy in this country led by the Inspector General of Police. We see this as a great privilege. I whispered to the IGP that if this is just a retreat of CPs and above, I can imagine when you bring the Police games later this year, it means it's going to be marvelous and I promise him if he brings the Police games here I will give him the three standard stadia", he stated.

The Governor described the IGP as a man of capacity and accessible, adding that his leadership in the Force radiates light to Nigeria. "The entire Akwa is indebted to you, for your show of love, support, benevolence and above all for who you are in Nigeria today".

Responding, the Inspector General of Police Usman Baba, thanked Governor Udom Emmanuel for hosting the second edition of the Conference and Retreat for Senior Police Officers and commended him for his dedication, hardwork and experience to steer the ship of leadership in the State with tangible results.

The Inspector General of Police, pledged to provide security for Nigerians to go about their businesses and called on other Governor's to emulate Governor Emmanuel in his module to achieve peace in the state.

In his words, "I want other Governor's to emulate Governor Udom Emmanuel, so that Nigeria can enjoy peace and tranquility. We on our path are ready, willing and able to provide the required security to Nigerians so long as we have tools to work".

The IGP assured the state of hosting the Nigeria Police Games 2022, taking advantage of the support the governor granted earlier.

"I have handed the Chairman of Police Games to Governor Emmanuel, who has handed him to his Commissioner for Sports, we will collaborate and leverage on your kind assistance and benevolence to see when we can host the Police Games in Akwa Ibom State", he assured.

High point of the Gala Night featured, presentation of Distinguish Service Awards by the IGP to critical partners of the Police Force; BUA Group, Innoson Group, The Interim Administrator of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), Mr Effiong Okon Akwa and Premier Motors.

Cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: IGP Bestows Distinguished Leadership Award On Gov. Emmanuel by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
how much did he actually buy it..passing by

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Man Identifying As Governor Mankide’s Aide / Breaking: Kalu Hails Olubadan- Elect, High Chief Lekan Balogun / Abba Kyari’s Brother Received N279m From Hushpuppi, Others — Police Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.