Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Do You Know Having Just 10,000 Pineapple Fruits Can Make You A Millionaire - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Do You Know Having Just 10,000 Pineapple Fruits Can Make You A Millionaire (3705 Views)

Do You Know You Are A Millionaire With You Having Just 10,000 Pineapple Fruits? / Do You Know Nigeria Is Only Producing 2.12% Of Pineapple Fruits Consumed Annuall / Sweet Cayanne Pineapple Fruits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Having Just 10,000 Pineapple Fruits Can Make You A Millionaire by Parachoko: 10:29am On Mar 17, 2022
This thread deserve to be on the front page.

Seun

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Having Just 10,000 Pineapple Fruits Can Make You A Millionaire by Agricmatter(m): 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
Parachoko:
This thread deserve to be on the front page.

Seun

Lalasticlala

Yes o
Re: Do You Know Having Just 10,000 Pineapple Fruits Can Make You A Millionaire by Agricmatter(m): 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
Agricmatter:
I planted about 15,000 pineapple suckers around June 2020, followed due process of it's farming.

Last year, I induced it all, and about 12,000 of the pineapple stands started fruiting, at first I was scared of how to sell 12,000 fruits, but when I started getting intouch with fruit sellers in my area, I was able to get many customers even more than what I needed.

I harvested over 10,000 fruits at ones and sold in dozens, I have about 600 dozens bigger sizes of pineapple fruits which I sold for ₦6000 per dozen.
I realized approximately ₦3,600,000 on just 600 dozens of bigger sizes fruits
I still have some smaller sizes left which I sold for ₦3000 per dozen

Planting just 15,000 suckers, and harvested about 12,000 fruits after spending about 700k on the farm.

Now I believe what some pineapple farmer always say, pineapple farming is a cool money investment...

Pineapple farming is a lucrative agrobusiness, invest in it if you have the opportunity.

Incase you wish to confirm all have typed here
Contact Sarsam farm osogbo osun state on 08107779790.
My farm is also open for visitation anytime

Picture below is during my harvesting and my fruit sales

Pineapple farming is highly lucrative
Invest in it
Re: Do You Know Having Just 10,000 Pineapple Fruits Can Make You A Millionaire by Agricmatter(m): 11:49am On Mar 27, 2022
Agricmatter:
I planted about 15,000 pineapple suckers around June 2020, followed due process of it's farming.

Last year, I induced it all, and about 12,000 of the pineapple stands started fruiting, at first I was scared of how to sell 12,000 fruits, but when I started getting intouch with fruit sellers in my area, I was able to get many customers even more than what I needed.

I harvested over 10,000 fruits at ones and sold in dozens, I have about 600 dozens bigger sizes of pineapple fruits which I sold for ₦6000 per dozen.

Planting just 15,000 suckers, and harvested about 12,000 fruits after spending about 700k on the farm.

Now I believe what some pineapple farmer always say, pineapple farming is a cool money investment...

Pineapple farming is a lucrative agrobusiness, invest in it if you have the opportunity.

What is delaying you in venturing into pineapple farming?

It's another rainy season, venture into agriculture, it's the new oil
Re: Do You Know Having Just 10,000 Pineapple Fruits Can Make You A Millionaire by Agricmatter(m): 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
Agricmatter:

If you are thinking of venturing into agriculture
Tap into pineapple farming
Make your market research, ask how much they sell a pineapple fruit
Now multiply the cost by 10,000 fruits and see what it gives
Re: Do You Know Having Just 10,000 Pineapple Fruits Can Make You A Millionaire by Ade3131: 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
Op, how many times do you harvest from the same plant before it dies?

And how long does it take to grow from suckers to a fully grown plant with fruits?

Does it require watering? What's the management like?
Re: Do You Know Having Just 10,000 Pineapple Fruits Can Make You A Millionaire by Agricmatter(m): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2022
Ade3131:
Op, how many times do you harvest from the same plant before it dies?

And how long does it take to grow from suckers to a fully grown plant with fruits?

Does it require watering? What's the management like?

Pineapple doesn't die, after the first harvesting, new suckers sprouts to produce new Fruits, so under proper management, you can be getting fruits for the next 10 years or more

It takes 18 months to produce fruits

If planted at the early rainfall season, it doesn't really require watering during dry season and if there is power to set up an irrigation system in the farm, it's a very good one
The management is weeding, fertilizer application and inducing it for fruits production

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Having Just 10,000 Pineapple Fruits Can Make You A Millionaire by Ade3131: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
Agricmatter:

Pineapple doesn't die, after the first harvesting, new suckers sprouts to produce new Fruits, so under proper management, you can be getting fruits for the next 10 years or more

It takes 18 months to produce fruits

If planted at the early rainfall season, it doesn't really require watering during dry season and if there is power to set up an irrigation system in the farm, it's a very good one
The management is weeding, fertilizer application and inducing it for fruits production

Thank you so much for this succinct response....I've also watched some YouTube about it. It'll be nice I come for farm visitation one of these days.

I know Ikirun to some extent....been there a couple of times, also, it's a route I follow steady.
Re: Do You Know Having Just 10,000 Pineapple Fruits Can Make You A Millionaire by Agricmatter(m): 3:47pm On May 18, 2022
Agricmatter:

It's the rainfall period, invest in pineapple farming
Re: Do You Know Having Just 10,000 Pineapple Fruits Can Make You A Millionaire by Agricmatter(m): 7:05am On May 24, 2022
Agricmatter:

I am a pineapple farmer, venture into it
Re: Do You Know Having Just 10,000 Pineapple Fruits Can Make You A Millionaire by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 7:38am On May 24, 2022
Agricmatter:

I sell suckers @ ₦30 per 1
I use Ethephon for induction
We will be glad to receive you

You're right

Most farmers make their first set of million from pineapple farming.
When the plant is old you still make money from selling the suckers or using it for farm expansion.
Pineapple is extra sweet it brings extra sweet profit.
I have made good money in the business as well but l do an integrated farming WhatsApp 08120528950 & call 08136650972 for any related assistance
Re: Do You Know Having Just 10,000 Pineapple Fruits Can Make You A Millionaire by Princeadebayo11(m): 8:47am On May 25, 2022
Which area in ikirun road, is it Dagbolu side or the normal express way?
Is the money for land purchase among the 700k?
What methods did you used in applying fertilizer?
Can I visit your farm to take a look, I stayed in ikirun Dagbolu area ?

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Having Just 10,000 Pineapple Fruits Can Make You A Millionaire by Agricmatter(m): 8:50am On May 25, 2022
Princeadebayo11:
Which area in ikirun road, is it Dagbolu side or the normal express way?
Is the money for land purchase among the 700k?
What methods did you used in applying fertilizer?
Can I visit your farm to take a look, I stayed in ikirun Dagbolu area ?

Federal government college road ikirun is the location of my farm

The 700k is not part of the land purchase

You are welcome to visit our farm anytime

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Having Just 10,000 Pineapple Fruits Can Make You A Millionaire by Agricmatter(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Agricmatter:

Are you thinking on how to utilize this rainfall, venture into pineapple farming...
Pineapple farmers are millionaires
Re: Do You Know Having Just 10,000 Pineapple Fruits Can Make You A Millionaire by Johnboom: 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Agricmatter:

Pls give me your number I would like to buy some sucker.
Re: Do You Know Having Just 10,000 Pineapple Fruits Can Make You A Millionaire by Johnboom: 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Can you pls tell us how you induced ?
Re: Do You Know Having Just 10,000 Pineapple Fruits Can Make You A Millionaire by Agricmatter(m): 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
Johnboom:
Pls give me your number I would like to buy some sucker.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Having Just 10,000 Pineapple Fruits Can Make You A Millionaire by adelafe2019: 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Pls. After harvesting the pineapples for the first time (after 18 months of cultivation) ,how long will it take before harvesting from the same plant again?
Re: Do You Know Having Just 10,000 Pineapple Fruits Can Make You A Millionaire by Agricmatter(m): 7:12am On Jun 23, 2022
adelafe2019:
Pls. After harvesting the pineapples for the first time (after 18 months of cultivation) ,how long will it take before harvesting from the same plant again?

8 months after the first harvest
Re: Do You Know Having Just 10,000 Pineapple Fruits Can Make You A Millionaire by numen(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
Agricmatter:

Johnboom:
Can you pls tell us how you induced ?
Re: Do You Know Having Just 10,000 Pineapple Fruits Can Make You A Millionaire by morok22(m): 11:46am On Jun 24, 2022
Agricmatter:

How much are you selling a pineapple sucker? What type do you have?
Can you give me your consultation fee per acre? Chat me on 08033505573 . Thanks
Re: Do You Know Having Just 10,000 Pineapple Fruits Can Make You A Millionaire by Agricmatter(m): 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
morok22:

How much are you selling a pineapple sucker? What type do you have?
Can you give me your consultation fee per acre? Chat me on 08033505573 . Thanks

Ok sir
Re: Do You Know Having Just 10,000 Pineapple Fruits Can Make You A Millionaire by Agricmatter(m): 10:16am On Jul 01, 2022
Agricmatter:

Agriculture is no longer a way of life, but now a profession
So far people continue to eat, agriculture won't go outdated
Invest in agriculture

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Having Just 10,000 Pineapple Fruits Can Make You A Millionaire by Agricmatter(m): 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
Agricmatter:

Contact Sarsam farm on 08107779790
Re: Do You Know Having Just 10,000 Pineapple Fruits Can Make You A Millionaire by Agricmatter(m): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
Agricmatter:

What's delaying your venturing into pineapple farming?
Pineapple farming is the best
Re: Do You Know Having Just 10,000 Pineapple Fruits Can Make You A Millionaire by Agricmatter(m): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2022
Agricmatter:

Contact Sarsam farm on 08107779790
Re: Do You Know Having Just 10,000 Pineapple Fruits Can Make You A Millionaire by Curious345: 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
Agricmatter:

It's the rainfall period, invest in pineapple farming
you been crying invest invest ..

Why?
Do you stand to gain or do we stand to gain
Re: Do You Know Having Just 10,000 Pineapple Fruits Can Make You A Millionaire by ComradeShegs(m): 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
Greetings everyone. You are welcome to ShegsAgro's Market. We are in Niger State and can easily transport all of your agricultural food supplies to your destination. We deliver across the country.�

Please contact us if you require high-quality agricultural items. We can guarantee you a high-quality, plentiful product. We also never compromise on quality while sourcing things for our numerous web clients.

In addition, we have a WhatsApp and Facebook Market hub where buyers and sellers interact. We give you breaking news about agricultural commodities, as well as the best time to buy for storage and the best time to sell to avoid loss. As a farmer�‍�, you can never go wrong with our advice.

Kindly Join our Social media Platforms so we could connect.

FACEBOOK: https://m./475816610592102/?ref=group_browse

TELEGRAM: https:///+XhtnBBzDfEIzYjJk

WHATSAPP GROUP: https:///CpS6FpLii100RIMVlc2ROS

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: https://youtube.com/channel/UCV9htYzgHCo7TnYcyaBNg3w

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/ShegsAgro?t=MkEk0Onv9zqqN8Mjma5mOQ&s=09
Re: Do You Know Having Just 10,000 Pineapple Fruits Can Make You A Millionaire by Agricmatter(m): 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
Agricmatter:

Farming is the new oil
Contact Sarsam to know more

(1) (2) (Reply)

1500 Liters Hart Plastic Fish Pond urgently for sale / Partner Needed In River State Startup Farm / Anambra State Starts It First Tomato. Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.