Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Music And Entertainment Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Music And Entertainment Site (320 Views)

Which Host Is Perfect For My Music And Entertainment Blog / How To Run A Website Like Jiji Or Entertainment Site Like Tooxclusive Help / Please How Can I Remove Music And Video Of The Week In Naijaloaded Wordpress The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music And Entertainment Site by Spunkyempire: 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
Greetings webmasters, pls I need video links or post on how to create a download button that lets users download/preview songs.

My music files are all in Google drive, I want to know if there's any other way to archive that.

Installed "download manager" but I don't know how to use it

Please help a newbie.

Thanks
Re: Music And Entertainment Site by Ignyte(m): 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
If is is WordPress, upload the music to your media, then add the media file to your post.

If your hosting is not big enough, upload the music to a remote server then insert your hyperlink in the post.

If you no still understand. Send me money and Inwill make tutorial for you. WhatsApp 0’7’0-13.37’91-39
Re: Music And Entertainment Site by Ignyte(m): 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
If is is WordPress, upload the music to your media, then add the media file to your post.

If your hosting is not big enough, upload the music to a remote server then insert your hyperlink in the post.

If you no still understand. Send me money and I will make tutorial for you. WhatsApp 0’7’0-13.37’91-39
Re: Music And Entertainment Site by ProGSM(m): 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
Send you money? Ok

Ignyte:

If you no still understand. Send me money and I will make tutorial for you. WhatsApp 0’7’0-13.37’91-39
Re: Music And Entertainment Site by Ignyte(m): 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
ProGSM:
Send you money? Ok

Lmao. If I make the tutorial, who's data will I use to upload it or send it to him?

Sorry sir. You can easily also help him find tutorial online to run it. The entire idea here is to help the guy.

Me sef na one angle. If someone comes with a better idea shebi the guy go still take am.

Oya no vex. When I make the tutorial, we go use free internet send am to am.
Re: Music And Entertainment Site by BillionKnights: 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ignyte:

Lmao. If I make the tutorial, who's data will I use to upload it or send it to him?

Sorry sir. You can easily also help him find tutorial online to run it. The entire idea here is to help the guy.

Me sef na one angle. If someone comes with a better idea shebi the guy go still take am.

Oya no vex. When I make the tutorial, we go use free internet send am to am.
Afreecans angry
Re: Music And Entertainment Site by Ignyte(m): 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
BillionKnights:

Afreecans angry

Kindly make the tutorial and send it to him sir.

I already explained the whole thing. I still said that if he didn't understand them I would make a tutorial.

If you can also find a tutorial send it to him. Nobody is coming up with a solution. I can't figure out why
Re: Music And Entertainment Site by BillionKnights: 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ignyte:

Kindly make the tutorial and send it to him sir.

I already explained the whole thing. I still said that if he didn't understand them I would make a tutorial.

If you can also find a tutorial send it to him. Nobody is coming up with a solution. I can't figure out why
I just say make I wine u small grin
But honestly, other races no dey ask for money for data b4 sending small tutorial nah.. why we no dey sacrifice...
If that's too much maybe you can send him a link that can help him if u know any.. I wish I can help but I never each that side yet.
Re: Music And Entertainment Site by Spunkyempire: 1:27am On Feb 18, 2022
Limited space that's why I prefer from Google drive

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters You Need To See This!! / Vtu + Activities Earning Script For Sale/swap / How Can I Remove An Adblocker From My Infinix Note 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.